Forum: Welcomes & Introductions

New here? Introduce yourself. Returning user? We'll welcome you back!

Topic # Replies Latest
im new
By cher22, August 29, 2012
4 30 Aug 2012
By karamel
Hello I am a Newbie
By millycupine, August 29, 2012
11 30 Aug 2012
By karamel
Hurpadurp hello! c:
By calicogoldfish, August 26, 2012
10 29 Aug 2012
By calicogoldfish
Hi guys!
By starperson101, August 29, 2012
13 29 Aug 2012
By starperson101
Hello :)
By Deleted, August 26, 2012
5 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hello
By starfire, August 21, 2012
5 29 Aug 2012
By luv
I'm SOMEWHAT new.
By muffins666, August 23, 2012
7 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hello People! I'm new!
By lordusan, August 24, 2012
8 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Ok, I'm back! Thanks to the people who've help me feed, I'll return the favor.
By chibidarkness, August 24, 2012
10 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hello
By genoveva180, August 24, 2012
5 29 Aug 2012
By luv
newwbieee..
By jazzaroo, August 24, 2012
6 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hi
By 1777777read, August 24, 2012
3 29 Aug 2012
By luv
hi im new
By Deleted, August 25, 2012
2 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Newbie
By darkfire22, August 24, 2012
6 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Howdy! :D
By minette, August 25, 2012
3 29 Aug 2012
By luv
rareity
By darkfire22, August 24, 2012
4 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hey wanna be friends?
By purplemed22, August 26, 2012
3 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hello
By andrix99, August 25, 2012
6 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hello I'm New
By Deleted, August 25, 2012
14 29 Aug 2012
By luv
hi
By marcthe3rd, August 27, 2012
2 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hi!!
By 5t4r5cr34m, August 27, 2012
4 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Hi
By litenjoy, August 28, 2012
3 29 Aug 2012
By luv
Greetings
By bbun, August 28, 2012
3 29 Aug 2012
By luv
newb pls feed
By darkfire22, August 24, 2012
4 25 Aug 2012
By Orderedchaos
Im new andI need some real friends
By guineapiglove9, August 21, 2012
5 23 Aug 2012
By guineapiglove9
Um..Hello..
By duskstorm, August 23, 2012
6 23 Aug 2012
By icymuffin
I'm new here, so... Hi!
By Deleted, August 20, 2012
12 23 Aug 2012
By topgirlyforever
hiee!
By egggrabber, August 21, 2012
4 22 Aug 2012
By karamel
Hi...
By queeny-leeny, August 22, 2012
8 22 Aug 2012
By karamel
Hello ^^
By atlamillia, August 20, 2012
9 22 Aug 2012
By kitkat123