Feeding creatures on egggave!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

22 posts

awesomesauce • 16 November 2011 at 1:43 AM

When there are sooooo many creatures to feed it takes sooooooooo much time! So I was just thinking why not have a checklist. When creating a trade you check the creatures that you want in the trade center. So for feeding creatures if we have a checklist like that and just click "feed checked" or "feed all", it would be easier(my opinion) Reasons Why:
1) Save time
2) Feed more coves
3) Get more EC
Well, is there any suggestions or opinions or facts or ....... with this suggestion?
Thanks 😊
@rosey77
@kajal_flora
@marvobubbo

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 1:45 AM

No

22 posts

awesomesauce • 16 November 2011 at 1:48 AM

Hi @chloekins! Thanks for the reply! But Why wouldn't it be easier? Just wondering..... I'm new to eggcave! 😊

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 1:50 AM

@Awesomesauce

This would be a great idea for people who have no time but for the time I've been here about half the time spent on here is cluttered with feeding. It'll just get boring without it. But it's awesome of you to suggest. 😊

So really I disagree.

22 posts

awesomesauce • 16 November 2011 at 1:53 AM

@evil thanks for the reply! so maybe it could be optional? Like you can have a "feed all" but if you want you could feed the way it it?
Now I feel lik ending this topic - so quick!
You guys have awesome reasons!! 😊

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 1:58 AM

If we didn't have feeding, we wouldn't have anything to do. Just sit there and chat with people until you are bored enough:/

22 posts

awesomesauce • 16 November 2011 at 2:01 AM

well, maybe it could be optional? But that's another great reason!
@bumblebee13_7

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 2:02 AM

@Awesomesauce

Maybe,
But that is up to @Ian.

But if you do find it too slow to feed then use the download free method. 😃

1. Hold Ctrl.
2. Click eggs you want to feed.
3. Stop holding Ctrl.
4. Feed Egg press Ctrl W once finished with one egg.
5. Repeat till the end. 😊

Best with Browsers using tabs. 😊

22 posts

awesomesauce • 16 November 2011 at 2:05 AM

@evil Thanks! That's just what I was looking for -easier method! 😊

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 16 November 2011 at 2:07 AM

@awesomesauce
lol, it's bee at the end of my username, not tree 😋

It's a nice idea you have, but it would kind of make the whole point of eggcave useless. Besides trading and talking there isn't anything to do but feed. Also, it would make it too easy (as weird as that sounds) because people wouldn't have to put any effort into it. And creature profiles would be useless too, because no-one would ever read them.

So, that's why I'd have to say no.

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 2:19 AM

@awesomesauce its an alright idea but the other users do have points, that's what egg cave is all about! It also requires time and patience to hatch your eggs.
If there was a feed all button, then perhaps it would be that if you choose that, you wouldn't get any ec? just egg happiness.
hmmm xD

165 posts

cricket • 16 November 2011 at 2:29 AM

Some people have no-feeds in their coves, so this wouldn't be a good thing for them.

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 16 November 2011 at 4:21 PM

@lavender
@awesomesauce

I'm sorry, I just don't like this idea. This way, freezing creatures would instead become unchecking them. Then, less freezes would be bought, and.. Ian loses money. And then, eggcave loses money to make new things! D:

Also, the whole point of EC is earning it over time.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 16 November 2011 at 7:38 PM

Would be totally great for people who are only on for like 10 minutes. They still feed their eggs and others' just at a faster pace.

BUT I like to take the time to check everything for each egg, one by one. Just my opinion. :/