Yarold's update

in General

Deleted • 17 November 2011 at 5:37 PM

Edit: Links for eggcave are now functioning again with yarold's!

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 17 November 2011 at 5:41 PM

@siri

Thanks for the update! 😊

Deleted • 17 November 2011 at 5:48 PM

@himitsutenshin
welcome

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 17 November 2011 at 9:23 PM

Aw >.> that's how I hatch my creatures lol but thank you, now I'm not wasting credits 😊

Deleted • 17 November 2011 at 9:28 PM

@Siri thanks for the tip;3

542 posts

mellyottl • 17 November 2011 at 9:30 PM

[Appreciate the heads up]

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 18 November 2011 at 12:53 AM

Thank you Siri and I had already read it 😉

I'd like a timeframe for when we can expect the dispute to be solved.
As I have heard it involves other sites as well and rumors swirl about it in fact being a personal issue with an admin on another petsite .. I run a Dynasty on Yarolds, I am not sure how to advice my members but I am considering suggesting all of them that has egg cave links to try out other adoptable sites while this dispute is going on. I started an account on another site yesterday and it has cute pets that evolves much faster than egg caves does.

Deleted • 18 November 2011 at 1:03 AM

@jeanne
You're welcome. I wish I could give you a time frame but Ian has given me no further details on the matter. Sorry ☚ī¸

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 18 November 2011 at 1:24 AM

Well it's not your fault it's just that from what I have heard it's one female admin having issues with someone on Yarolds and decided to hold all her members (+ the members from 2 other pet sites run by the same people) hostage in her vendetta. How egg cave got involved ... rumors?

Deleted • 18 November 2011 at 1:29 AM

@jeanne
I really have no idea. I know i have never heard of any these rumors around here.

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 18 November 2011 at 2:36 AM

As an admin at yarolds I would really love to know what the issue is they are trying to resolve with us. The admins at yarolds have had no info either at yarolds or here from any admins

Female
141 posts

anori • 18 November 2011 at 2:45 AM

@siri Thank you for the update.
I really wish this problem will be resolved soon :/. I honestly have no idea what this is all about.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 18 November 2011 at 3:25 AM

Thanks for the update. Hm. What's this about personal issues with another site? Pet Adoptables right? Heard about it. Someone inboxed me on facebook a long message about it. Looks like she's sending it out to a lot of people. If what she said in there about that certain admin's actions was true.. wow.

But yeah.. I'll just put my cute Knuffels in Yarolds.

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 18 November 2011 at 9:43 AM

So as we hear from DemonicJ, Yarolds has no clue what the issue with egg cave is and apparently no contact from here either.
Egg cave just blocked yarolds without contact before or after?
Is egg cave "supporting" the admin on Petadoptables and using all us members as "weapons" in this?
I have heard a couple of reasons given from PA, one should be that Yarolds redirect clickers to adds, I can strongly deny this, redirecting links are not allowed on Yarolds and I have never been redirected to any adds in the almost 4 years I have used yarolds.

I urge the ones in charge to get in contact with the admin on Yarolds and get this issue solved asap so we can get back to playing.

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 18 November 2011 at 10:27 AM

Yeah, my Yarolds credits were being eaten up... but only about 1/3 was registering on my egg stats. :-/

And I've noticed that I haven't been seeing UniCreatures in the Yarolds links either. I wonder if members of that site are having the same problems as the members of Egg Cave? I'm not active on UniCreatures so I can't say... but usually there are a lot of links from UniCreatures on Yarolds... and now I'm not seeing *any*. Weird.

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 18 November 2011 at 3:13 PM

Unicreatures are still working just fine on Yarolds, my links gets clicked 😊

Deleted • 18 November 2011 at 5:19 PM

@jeanne
@demonicj

Very strange that no one on yarold's has heard anything about it.

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 19 November 2011 at 1:50 AM

all otherlinks except PA & Egg Cave work fine as usual

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 19 November 2011 at 4:03 PM

@jeanne Gah - Why aren't I seeing UniCreatures then?! XD It's like all those links to UniCreatures just disappeared...

Oh well. Probably just my computer suddenly acting strange? *too old to understand technology*

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 19 November 2011 at 5:37 PM

Have you lost your care? then you can't see any action links 😉 Mail me on Yarolds if you need help 😊

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 19 November 2011 at 5:44 PM

@jeanne
I've got enough CARE that I can see them. I saw one lately. (:
But I can't see UniCreatures and EggCave either.

Female
141 posts

anori • 20 November 2011 at 1:39 AM

Weird I see & click them properly O.o The only thing that is not working is eggcave :/

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 20 November 2011 at 1:59 AM

Well I see a lot of them every day and my own are getting clicked so others see them too 😉

@Peppermintcowboy
I checked your profile and yes you have lost care so you can't see any action links.

@Glados
You are in the Dynasty no one wants to ally so maybe there are nobody with UC links between them.

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 20 November 2011 at 4:14 PM

*finally just learned what CARE is*

Geez... go without clicking the food for, like, one week... and lose your "human awareness"...

XD

Now I have to go and try to figure out how to get CARE back. I'M HUMAN, DANG IT! I can click food to prove it! ^.^

Female
141 posts

anori • 21 November 2011 at 4:32 PM

It is working for me now O.O Yeah ! 😃

Deleted • 21 November 2011 at 7:25 PM

Yarold's is working again! ^^

Male
131 posts

Deleted • 22 November 2011 at 6:52 AM

@demonicj yay, thanks!😃

Female
161 posts

bit_o_sweet • 28 November 2011 at 1:55 AM

@peppermintcowboy
I stopped putting links up for unicreatures because people click the link but they don't feed the animal so it just eats my yarolds credits up with no benefit to my unicreatures.

Male
131 posts

demonicj • 15 April 2022 at 9:26 PM

Yarolds has had a recent tweak. Its now a 1 to 1 credit exchange! with links refreshing every 24 hours!

Hope this helps everyone get more clicks for their creatures

@siri
@himitsutenshin
@lizardfeather
@icicle_9510
@mellyottl
@jeanne
@anori
@gvantsa
@peppermintcowboy
@glados
@cubexline