Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 2:13 PM

Ignore This Fourm

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 7 May 2011 at 2:15 PM

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 7 May 2011 at 2:16 PM

Stop, this is immature to post stuff like this on the forums. And to even think about naming names is terrible. And you are also not telling the other sides perspective correctly.

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 7 May 2011 at 2:21 PM

Yeah, this is actually stupid. Obviously they shouldn't have posted that. And if you're naming names that's going to turn out bad.

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 2:23 PM

i agree with @balletninja . if you really want an opinion, send a ticket to ian. just because the majority of eggcave is on someone's side, doesnt mean that person was right. both "bob" and "joe" were wrong. just send a ticket to ian, if it is serious.

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 7 May 2011 at 2:23 PM

how can this be in the games section of the forums?
Well, i have a feeling i know who you mean by Bob and Joe, i agree with balletninja, naming names might be understood as harassment due to naming them as a bad person.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 7 May 2011 at 2:44 PM

Just report to Ian.

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 2:48 PM

Im Good That You Think This Is A Bad Fourm. I Wanted To See What People Would Say

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 3:23 PM

What was this all about? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 7 May 2011 at 3:37 PM

@thepells4 I have no idea๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 4:03 PM

huh? this looks really weird now that she's edited it ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 4:03 PM

@thepells4 & @miomar It was about a conflict going on. It goes like this. There are two users (bluegirl80 used code names) Bob and Joe. Bob posted mean, rude and offensive comments on Joe's profile. So, Joe deleted all of Bob's comments and ignored them. So, Bob got mad at Joe for deleting them and not replying. So, Bob told Joe that he reported Joe for being annoying and deleting his posts. Joe had enough of Bob and told Bob that he/she was not their punching bag and Joe told Bob to stop it ASAP. So, Bob got mad/sad and got everyone to gang up against Joe and hate on Joe. Joe was really upset. So Joe was going to quit. So, was Bob. But, Bob was only Fake quitting to get everyone's attention and comfort and to be a total show-off. Bob is a spoiled brat and got everything they wanted and hurt Joe's feelings. Bob is lying and telling everyone Joe was mean to Bob. But it was the other way around. Who is right? Who is the good guy? Joe or Bob? Did Bob have a right to do that? Y or N? Post below what you think about this conflict.

But, Bluegirl80 said she was gonna post the real username's so that's why ppl are talking about that above. But, she realized it was harrassing so now she's not. Plz still post what you think!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 4:05 PM

@Alex45678 That sounds a bit like the Me vs. Pootergray thing, only no one ever tried quitting or fake-quitting to gain attention. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ And I got people to help me with them, only I was good and he was harrassing me, and he told IAN that I was harrassing HIM when I really wasn't. Then he deleted all of his own posts on my profile and deleted mine when I told him to take my username off his profile because he had like a ban list or wall of shame or whatever. โ˜น๏ธ Then he took his profile down after...

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 7 May 2011 at 4:06 PM

@alex45678 Okay... Thanks for telling me!

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 4:08 PM

@thepells4 & @miomar It was about a conflict going on. It goes like this. There are two users (bluegirl80 used code names) Bob and Joe. Bob posted mean, rude and offensive comments on Joe's profile. So, Joe deleted all of Bob's comments and ignored them. So, Bob got mad at Joe for deleting them and not replying. So, Bob told Joe that he reported Joe for being annoying and deleting his posts. Joe had enough of Bob and told Bob that he/she was not their punching bag and Joe told Bob to stop it ASAP. So, Bob got mad/sad and got everyone to gang up against Joe and hate on Joe. Joe was really upset. So Joe was going to quit. So, was Bob. But, Bob was only Fake quitting to get everyone's attention and comfort and to be a total show-off. Bob is a spoiled brat and got everything they wanted and hurt Joe's feelings. Bob is lying and telling everyone Joe was mean to Bob. But it was the other way around. Who is right? Who is the good guy? Joe or Bob? Did Bob have a right to do that? Y or N? Post below what you think about this conflict.

But, Bluegirl80 said she was gonna post the real username's so that's why ppl are talking about that above. But, she realized it was harrassing so now she's not. Plz still post what you think!

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 7 May 2011 at 4:18 PM

@alex45678 i dont think people should still post what they think. its not really about what other eggcavers think.

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 4:33 PM

@miomar No problem!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 4:36 PM

This actually makes me angry. this sounds very similar to a conflict I had, like I stated above. And if Bob and Joe are me and Pootergray, then this is insulting. He made me LOOK like the bad guy, and my friends came on their very own to help me out, I didn't ask for support and comfort, but they gave it to me. So he went and told Ian I was harrassing them, when I wasn't. And he still hasn't gotten over it. Neither have I, but only because of how much the person lied about me. so bob and Joe's stories are not the real or right ones.

But if Bob and Joe are NOT me and Pootergray, I still think this would be insulting to the people who are being referred to.

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 4:41 PM

I think Joe is the good guy. Bob is just a spoiled little brat XD @redfire77 read my post that tells what it is about. Actually I accidently posted it twice๐Ÿ˜‹ Oh, and @thepells4 that is so mean. Actually I had a VERY similar situation with pootergray before. He/she more like IT, XD , begged me for my Mo and what I wanted. I said, nothing is worth a Mo. And pootergray was like, Shut up u -. I have a few CS eggs and those are worth a Mo and blah. And, so on๐Ÿ˜‹ And that harrassing on profile thing, that happened to me with an adoption center called zanderwolf. I asked if i could adopt these 2 creatures/eggs and I said post the lot on my wall. So after a while he/she posted on my wall, didnt u read my profile? it only says u can adopt one at a time and thats it. u are now on my banned from adopting peoples list. It was SO embarrassing and mean! I told Ian and Ian said to ignore it and let him know if anyone harasses/bugs me about it. But, now zanderwolf deleted it. Thank God! ^^ I hate bullies๐Ÿ˜‹ I mean what the heck is there problem?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 4:47 PM

@Alex45678 Yeah, Pootergray is definitely a troublemaker. Becasue it all started, our conflict I mean, when Pootergray was complaining on the blog and said that Ian was stupid and cheap and he could buy a bag of chips for less money than the cc creatures, so I said it was rude or something and he's like, "don't get smart scensored." Then he copied someone's (not saying names) comic and put it on his profile, so I told that oerson Pootergray did that and she asked if Pootegray could give credit. But while Pootergray was snooping around her prfoile, he saw my posts and pput me on his "ban list" along with 2 other people. I asked him if he could take me off and he said no and deleted me post and extended the "ban." So I told him he was being rude and that I wasn't trying to be the boss of him. And he said I was harrassing HIM and he said he wanted to find out where I live, get a knife, and kill me in my sleep. Then a few people came to say hi on my profile and saw Pootergray's posts and then comforted me and defended me, then pooter called us all "female dogs," if you know what word I mean. But then he went and told Ian that I was harrassing HIM because he wanted me to get banned! D:< I hate people like that, don't you?

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 4:49 PM

@thepells4 Well actually, this conflict is referred to me and someone else. Im Joe๐Ÿ˜Š But now Im prob. gonna quit๐Ÿ˜‹ Bob got evry1 to get against me. Evry1 hates my guts now. Although Bob was the one who was being the bully. I just wanted to defend myself. Is that so bad? I don't just wanna sit around and be a wimp and keep getting bullied. I wanna do something. Make a difference. Stand up for myself and tell Bob that he/she cannot treat my that way. Now even my friends are up against meโ˜น๏ธ Only a few close friends are helping me out and comforting me. Which i thank them๐Ÿ˜Š I just want to see who people choose. I want to convince myself that I am the good guy for once. I just hate being bullied. It's not my style. I don't get bullied. I won't tell who Bob is. Although i really want to. Plus, Bob also harrassed me for my Onny, Macbot (which has been traded) + more b4. Ugh. But if you really think im the good guy, I guess I could give away who Bob is like you gave away that you had a conflict with pootergray. Pootergray is like, always involved in conflicts with others๐Ÿ˜‹ I wonder y......๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 4:54 PM

@Alex45678 Yep, Pootergray definitely causes lots of ocnflicts, he even got banned before but made a new account which is against the rules if you get banned. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ But I'm sure that people don't hate your guts, especially if they know Bob's true nature. If Bob would do something liek that to Joe (aka you), then people know who Bob really is, mentally. And yes, I totally understand what you're saying. I've only been bullied online ever by Pootergray, but I've also had lots of bullies after me in rea life, and those bullies can hurt you physically, not just by hurting you with messages and lies, although they do that too. Not saying that Bob isn't a bully, especially since he turned people against you and tried to be a show-off to get attention and undeserved comfort. ...Idk how to put this. xD

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 4:58 PM

@thepells4 Omigod. I feel so bad! I would be so scared if pootergray threatened to kill me in my sleep. That is scaryโ˜น๏ธ But it's a good thing that your friends understood and comforted you. I mean, that's what friends are for. Right?๐Ÿ˜Š Did pootergray ever get banned or whatever? Did Ian find out? What did Ian say/do as a punnishment or whatever? Im just curious, but if you do not want to share with me, I completely understand.๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 5:02 PM

@Alex45678 Naw, it's okay, I'm fine with sharing it. ๐Ÿ˜Š Well, I pinged Ian in the forums about it and posted on his profile and reported pootergray's posts, but Ian didn't do anytihng at all as far as I know. D: Pootergray's account is still up and he still comes online, so no penalty for him, which honestly I tihnk is a bit unfair. Pootergray needs to be banned, he's harrassed too many people. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ And yeha, when he said he wanted to kill me, I was shaking duringthe whole conflict, but whne he said that I went mental and just burst into tears. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ It never feels good to know people who hate you... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Yeah, it's definitely great to have friends who help you even when you don't ask, like in the pootergray situation. It shows that they really care and are great people to be friends with. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:02 PM

Well, "Bob" is _icarlyrocks_55 there. I just want people to know who _icarlyrocks_55 really is. @thepells4 I asked pootergray about that. I wonder how IT will react. XD If IT is mean, I will report it for you๐Ÿ˜Š Payback baby. From Moi & You๐Ÿ˜Š Sweet Payback๐Ÿ˜Š Isn't payback sweet? ^^ Also, you should report pootergray for re-creating IT's account....Ian will prob. do sumthin 'bout it๐Ÿ˜Š More revenge!๐Ÿ˜Š MWAH HA HA!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD

xoxo,

alex45678

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 5:04 PM

@Alex45678 LOL. xD Did you see on the blog? The day after my Pootergray conflict, i was at the blog and he comes and says "I'm leaving if the person is here," So i tell him, "I'm leaving if YOU'RE here." So started calling him IT and he called me THAT and then I called him NOBODY. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Yes, revenge is great. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:05 PM

Well, "Bob" is _icarlyrocks_55 there. I just want people to know who _icarlyrocks_55 really is. @thepells4 I asked pootergray about that. I wonder how IT will react. XD If IT is mean, I will report it for you๐Ÿ˜Š Payback baby. From Moi & You๐Ÿ˜Š Sweet Payback๐Ÿ˜Š Isn't payback sweet? ^^ Also, you should report pootergray for re-creating IT's account....Ian will prob. do sumthin 'bout it๐Ÿ˜Š More revenge!๐Ÿ˜Š MWAH HA HA!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD

xoxo,

alex45678

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 5:09 PM

@Alex45678 I just looked at Icarly's profile... Wow, she does seem mean. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ The argument is a bit hard to follow, but it definitely looks like she's getting people against you and treating you unfairly. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:12 PM

@thepells4 XD That is funny! Pootergray should be Poopergray XD LOL LOL XD Do you have any idea what I should make for my mom for mother's day 2morro? I want to make somethin quick and easy ASAP. Any ideas? Let me know ASAP. Thx! Sorry that im SO off topic๐Ÿ˜‹

xoxo,

alex45678

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 5:13 PM

@thepells4 it was MY WAFFLE BUNNY! D:< and he stole it. and I asked him why he was being so mean and he just swore and said everybody needed a life or something :/ and he said that ian was stupid. and how would pootergray even know where you lived? just give him a virtual slap in the face