Fair?

in Forum Games

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:15 PM

@thepells4
@alex45678
@fluffy

I didn't do anything wrong! Seriously!! I didn't do anything with alex45678!!

I am not mean either... and I am not treating people unfairly...

alex45678 is just trying to get the public *motions hands to you guys* to get you guys on their side... Personally, I think I didn't do anything wrong. alex is justing trying to get attention. Not saying that since I'm the 'bad guy' here...

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:17 PM

@thepells4 Thank you! Your actually the third person who gets me and is on my side๐Ÿ˜‹ evry1 else is against me. She always harrasses me and she asked me to reserve my Foo egg for her, and I did but I changed my mind cuz i did not know her, so I reserves it for my friend in rl so she got mad. And she begged me for my Onny and Macbot. She kept saying; What do you want for your Onny? What do you want for your Macbot? repeatedly! It was so annoyingโ˜น๏ธ Now my life on here sux๐Ÿ˜‹ Thank you for actually getting me. Your SO nice๐Ÿ˜Š wanna be friends if we already are'nt? ๐Ÿ˜Š Also, do u have an account on smallworlds.com and/or http://www.missliterati.com ? I have an account on both๐Ÿ˜Š Check out missliterati. You can post your stories and ppl rate them, read them, and comment on them. Plz join? My username is the same on here, alex45678. Can you rate each chapter for all three of my stories? You don't have to read them all, just rate. But, you are always welcome to read them in your spare time๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 5:19 PM

@Alex45678 Wow. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Aww, thanks, and sure, I'll send a friend request unless I'm already on there. ๐Ÿ˜Š Omg, the site sounds aweosme, I'll try it out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:20 PM

@alex45678
@fluffy
@thepells4

I find it sorta rude that you are commenting about me to other people right in front of me... and I don't harass you... I just ask what do you want for your macbot/onny. That's all! You can put NFT on their profiles so people don't ask about them... and it is true... you DID reserve the foo egg for me if you quit but then you changed it... I think that's sorta unfair.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 5:24 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 Yeah, but then she reserved it for someone she knew in REAL LIFE, and she didn't know you much. Who would YOU rather reserve a rare creature for: Your friend in real life, or someone you barely know who asks to reserve it? And yeah, you asked a few times, but if someone doesn't reply it's obviuosly nft, and if you ask SEVERAL times, it counts as harrassment.

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:24 PM

@thepells4

I didn't not ask several times... just twice

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 5:24 PM

@alex45678 I dont think that asking "what do you want for your ___?" is begging, but I also dont think its the most polite way to ask either. @_icarlyrocks_55 you can say instead, "is your ____ uft?" in order to see if the creature you want is uft before asking what they'd like. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:25 PM

@redfire77

Okay, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š Now it is 'clarified' ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 May 2011 at 5:27 PM

@Redfire77 Yeah, usually when someone has a creature I like, I say "Hi! ๐Ÿ˜Š Is ____ uft?" And if they say yes I ask what they'd like, or if the creature is already in the tc, I ask what I have that interests them. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:33 PM

@ _icarlyrocks_55 You posted MANY mean comments on my profile and annoying ones repeatedly. I am sorry that I got sick of them and deleted them. I am also sorry for sticking up for myself. Geesh. You were mean. And, you are the one who is trying to get all the attention no offence. All ur posts hurt my feelings a lot. So when you told me to reply, I did. My reply was me sticking up for myself. I am sick of just sitting around a being a wimp. I am not your punching bag. I am a PERSON. So quit treating me like a pile of dirt, cause I am NOT dirt. I am an actual person with actual feelings that are hurt because of your actions. And, look im sorry that you are jelous of my cove and your telling evry1 I am a cheater cuz im not. There was a trade glitch so Ian replaced them, and I traded for them like others. Look, you can think whatever you think. But you know the truth. So stop thinking, start knowing. And I was quitting first, then you said you were. Then evry1 was comforting u for being a copier. You were just doing it for attention. Your deff. not gonna quit. You would nvr leave like that. Unlike you, I am strong. I stand with my head held high. I do not sit around being a wimp. That is not who I am. I am sick of being bullied by you. Being bullied is not my style. I do NOT get bullied. Because, I do NOT let it happen. I protect myself and gain strong, I do NOT gain weak. NEVER.

1,247 posts

Zac • 7 May 2011 at 5:34 PM

I promised myself I'd stay out of this but I'd just like to point out that asking "Is your insert_species_name_here up for trade?" is technically allowed by Egg Cave Terms of Service.

That being said, I am not taking any sides, because I completely disagree with the basis of the argument.

Also, the ToS state that "attacks, comments, or opinions about other people or things that slander, defame, threaten, insult or harass another person" are against the rules and can lead to suspensions and/or bans. I would suggest working it out amongst yourselves rather than asking other people to pick sides. (especially because the story seems to be changing with every retelling.)

The mail function is a wonderful thing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:35 PM

@alex45678

Fine, if that is what you think. BTW, you're not gonna quit until I quit, right? So you're calling me weak? I find that offensive. You are just insecure by offending me and calling me rude names and adjectives.

alex45678, you win. If you want it, you win. I am not going to fight back since I know this will lead to nowhere.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 5:37 PM

@zac oh... I saw the first part, but I didnt read the second part that said, what would you like? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:38 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 (continued from above post) -All I wanted was peace, but you caused war. You made evry1 choose sides. You were the cause. You were the start. Think your actions through b4 you do them. Cuz then, they start to back-fire. I do not get affected. I grow strong. I protect. I stick up for myself and friends. Because I am confident. And, I think what I do through b4 I do it. You should really consider that;D

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:40 PM

@alex45678

I do think before i act. So you're saying i'm not confident?!

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:45 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 (continued from above post) -All I wanted was peace, but you caused war. You made evry1 choose sides. You were the cause. You were the start. Think your actions through b4 you do them. Cuz then, they start to back-fire. I do not get affected. I grow strong. I protect. I stick up for myself and friends. Because I am confident. And, I think what I do through b4 I do it. You should really consider that;D

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 7 May 2011 at 5:48 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 @alex45678 OKAY STOP! You are both of my friends and this is ridiculous! If you don't work this out soon I am going on a long hiatus, even though I don't like it, it will show you two how much I hate this, so much that I would even leave! I don't want to take sides โ˜น๏ธ

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:50 PM

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 5:53 PM

@alex45678 wow. triple post. and what you're doing right now, accusing icarly of stuff is really mean, too. โ˜น๏ธ remember what we learned in kindergarten? the "I" statement?

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 5:56 PM

@balletninja I offered her peace! She caused the war. I want it to also stop but, just talk to her ok? I quit. Forget this. Forget you all. But, I will NEVR admit she won...... she doesnt deserve it. She already has more soldiers. But, she didnt win. She backed out. Now I bet she wishes she accepted the peace. But, if it's war she wanted. So be it. But, she still has one more chance to accept the peace offering by accepting my friend request and/or apologizing. I already said sorry various times. Although it was VERY painful. And this doesn't mean Im backing out, nor the war is over. It's just getting started. Tell her to consider the peace offering, wont ya dear?

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 7 May 2011 at 6:02 PM

โ˜น๏ธ

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 6:02 PM

@redfire77 I didnt post it 3 times. I posted it once. But evrytime I view the page it re-posts. It wont stop! XD Help! What is the I stetment? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 May 2011 at 6:05 PM

@alex45678 if you refresh it happens. you can click the url and press return instead. and you didnt learn the i statement? oh, that explains alot ๐Ÿ˜‹ its when instead of accusing people by saying, "YOU _____" you say, "I feel like ____ when ____" or "I don't like it when ____"

Deleted • 7 May 2011 at 7:04 PM

@alex45678 I would like you to clarify something for me. And if you do not reply that might mean that you're hiding something

I'm speaking right now as a person that is on both sides or sorta neutral.
Just speaking the questions in my soul that I've been dying to ask.

So you wanna have a go at my questions?

Please answer the questions in lower case letters >_< I find it harder for me to read text that's in caps. sorry about that.

And please don't get upset over some of the questions that I would like to ask. I'm NOT just asking these to upset you.

๐Ÿ˜Š

~Claire ,3

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 May 2011 at 12:36 PM

@fluffy That is a great Idea... Once they get online ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 8 May 2011 at 12:44 PM

Aww man this discussion is terrible โ˜น๏ธ It's so sad to see two very nice people having a fight with eachother โ˜น๏ธ

Deleted • 8 May 2011 at 12:50 PM

lol bluegirl says ignore this and thousands of people post๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 8 May 2011 at 1:14 PM

@fluffy
@balletninja

Nice ideas. ๐Ÿ˜Š I am certainly not the bad person here.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 May 2011 at 1:21 PM

@_ocarlyrocks_55 Do NOT be like that >: (

Deleted • 8 May 2011 at 1:26 PM

@balletninja

What? I'm not the bad person though... โ˜น๏ธ