Teased :(((

in Help & Questions

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 10:50 PM

I need some help.

For the past months and months I've been teased by many people. It's mostly because of my trend\style of clothing, I'm kind-of overweight [in fact, one of the biggest in my grade >.>] and I'm not as attractive as my buddies. They are all slim and pretty and really cute and they snag alot of attention. I have a good handful of friends- even a couple guys, and one who I really think is amazing, but I don't think he thinks of me the same way. All the boys and now some of my past girls are all calling me:
-Fat
-Ugly
-Usless
-Stupid
And even more...bad things.
It makes me feel horrible. And the worst part is that I don't even speak to someone about it, and my Mom is forcing me to because there is an anti-bullying LAW in the USA now. I don't tattle on anyone. I let it go, even if they like to swear their heads off. And I guess I'm an easy target. I'm reaching out to the older EggCave residents (and young) for some help. Please ping me.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 30 November 2011 at 10:57 PM

I have a girl at my school,
who is just like you.
But, she is still really popular.
Personality is where it shines,
make good friends and act kindly;
all those rumors will flee for their lives.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:04 PM

@Balletninja

Yes, but my personality is great
Ask my friends
Ask my haters
They love that side of me.
But in our school, personality isn't enough.
It's like terror in a building.
You have to have alot of friends, be pretty, super active and well, I don't qualify for any of them

Deleted • 30 November 2011 at 11:14 PM

@Glazzie

Wow, I wish you wellโ˜น๏ธ

If I was in your position, I would probably get expelled.
It's not advice, I'm just saying, because of my temper they will probably get hurt ^^

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:16 PM

@Chloekins

Believe me, I would too.
But I can hold it in for a long time.
Then scream and kick a remote or something when I got home XD

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 30 November 2011 at 11:24 PM

@glazzie
Remember, the people who are worth it, will love you exactly for who you are. ๐Ÿ˜Š The more you love yourself, the more you confidence will shine, which is going to certainly outshine all of those who are nothing but looks. The way I see it, people who care so much about their looks, have little personality and NO confidence. And also remember, once you get out of school, everything is so much better.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:25 PM

@Armageddondoll

Thank you for your kind words.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:27 PM

@glazzie
You're friends call you that? Wow. o-o I stay away from people because I'm not comfortable with how I look. So really I don't have any friends. and my teachers know too so when we need partners for something they just assign me someone to work with. Which is nice because I don't like to invite my self over into a group where they might not want me there. :c

Okay enough about me X) I say stop being friends with them and find someone else that looks lonely and start talking to them. This might not work because I'm too shy so I never tried. ^^'

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 30 November 2011 at 11:28 PM

Well~
Why should you care what they say?
Why should their words have any meaning when they don't know who you are?
What kind of say do they have in your life?

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 30 November 2011 at 11:31 PM

@Glazzie
A few years ago when I was a junior high student, I always had the crap teased out of me. And I, like you, ignored it and let it go. But... When they started to go after my friends, even going as far as hitting/shoving them, I wouldn't stand for it.
One kid kept stabbing one of my buddies with a pencil every time he walked by. So I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. I took out my trusty stainless steel mechanical pencil and stabbed him with it.
It left a lovely bloody gash about an inch long in his arm. He, nor anyone else, has ever bothered to tease me or my friends again.
I was lucky though, and didn't get into any trouble for what I did. The kid was too ashamed to tell anyone what had happened.

So.... I'd suggest not doing what I did. ^^; But just remember: you are you. Unique in every way; and you shouldn't let anybody bring you down. Know that on the inside, they're jealous of you~ Teasing is just a way for them to feel like they're better than you, because they know they aren't. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:32 PM

@Yogurt

No, I'm not anymore, and so I posted this topic, because I don't know how to stop it.

I don't have problems with mean friends, just random people that hear rumors. Especially the guys who just stalk you and tell their friends. Like if I scratched the top of my nose, they'll tell their friends I pick my nose.

I once gave a guy a really cute present because I bought an ornament with his name on it by accident. I thought he was nice, so I went up to him and said. "Merry Christmas." He started to laugh and he thre the $12.00 ornament out and stepped on it. Then he told his friends, "She really likes me! Bleh!" even though I didn't. After school that day, everyone told him I was too worthless for him. >.>

I miss Ethan <\3

@Pipkitten

XD That was awesome.
But if I did that to someone, they wouldv'e gone to the guidance counselor on me. Okay. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Icymuffin
They are interfearing my life
They are making me unhappy
They laugh at my friends for being friends
I want it gone, and so I care.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:38 PM

@glazzie
What a jerk. O-O I'd killed him by now XD lol <-- I'm joking <.<

No one knows my name so they can't say anything about me when they can't tell the person who their talking about. My name does not fit me at all. haha

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:40 PM

@Yogurt.
Taken care of.
The next day at recess, I grabbed him by his little, stupid rugby shirt and I yelled like 5 dramatic and painful sentences into his face. He's left me alone ever since. And his mother had him pay me 12 bucks XD

LOL Gfy!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:43 PM

@glazzie

Oh wow. How did his mom find out about that?

I like being invisible. ;D

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:49 PM

@Yogurt

Secretly told her XD

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:50 PM

@glazzie
Haha What an awesome mom XD

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:51 PM

@Yogurt

My mom is better XD
If I walked in and said:
"I called somebody an idiot and I got detetion."
She would say:
"Okay. Come have a sandwich."
XD

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:53 PM

@glazzie
My mom wouldn't know what idiot means ;D haha

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:54 PM

@Yogurt

HIP-HIP-HOORAY FOR MOMS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THINGS YAAAAY ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:55 PM

@glazzie
My life's pretty funny lol My parents don't know what grounded means X) So I've been grounded once but nothing was different. haha so they've never tried it again lol

1,199 posts

glazzie • 30 November 2011 at 11:56 PM

@Yogurt

Sometimes when everyone hates you, your life gets better because you aren't bothered every 20 seconds.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 November 2011 at 11:58 PM

@glazzie
Same of when nobody knows you lol I like being alone that way I don't have to be mean and say "Go away, I'm trying to read. are you blind or something?!" lol but sometimes I feel the need to yell when they don't see me and their yelling to their friend that is sitting 5 inches away from them. O-O

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 30 November 2011 at 11:59 PM

@glazzie
Im teased in school to because Im like EXTREMELY Fem(Feminine). Many call me Gay/Homo or call me a F@G some people really are cruel and heartless... I never talk about it or confront anyone about It I just kinda shrug it off continue being me. As I say "They can have the world, We'll make our own." (KEY They = Homophobes Hypocrites Heartless-es and ARROGANT IDIOTS.) It is kinda true I live in my own little world. My own mother even said I do have all the characteristics of a G@y person( Long-ish hair, Freakishly long nails, High voice, only have female friends, Mostly relate to females, Never date, and Extremely Fem Posture/Personality and Body).......So Do what I do surround your self with people just like you I have like Three real friends three girls named Lauren <= Hated by all for being extremely Emo-ish but without the cutting part....Katie <= Hated for being an Abnormal anime drawer and obsess-er.... and Makenzie <= Hated by all for being a So called 'S' word and always hanging with me <== (they call us the G@y F@g & the 'S' word with Huge B**bs whos dating the G@y F@g) What is Important is that you love yourself
We may not be normal But at least we aren't fake like everyone else......

1,199 posts

glazzie • 1 December 2011 at 12:01 AM

@Mightyeglantine
You are amzing-let nobody stop you from achieving your goals ๐Ÿ˜ƒ People suck, and well they are the real freaking idiots here.

@Yogurt
LOL

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 1 December 2011 at 12:02 AM

@glazzie
And Im proud to be who I am today!!!YAY!!!

1,199 posts

glazzie • 1 December 2011 at 12:03 AM

@Mightyeglantine
๐Ÿ˜Š Good for you.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 1 December 2011 at 12:03 AM

@glazzie thanks

1,199 posts

glazzie • 1 December 2011 at 12:04 AM

@Mightyeglantine
NP! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 1 December 2011 at 12:12 AM

@glazzie just call them names back.
ex:
bullies: you're useless
you: that's funny, cuz all you do is call me names.

ok. i admit, that was not one of my best comebacks.
I think you should tell someone. at our school, we have a bully box in the office and its anonymous. you should suggest something like that.

1,199 posts

glazzie • 1 December 2011 at 12:14 AM

@Redfire77
Thanks for the advice.