Games That Can Keep Me Busy

in Entertainment

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 1 December 2011 at 10:24 AM

I have had a lot of free time lately and was looking for a good game that can keep me occupied for a while. I'm home sick today, and I usually barely have any homework, so I was looking for something to do in my spare time. Are there any good, preferably new online games like Egg Cave or MMORPGs?

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 December 2011 at 10:26 AM

@zafeyry http://www.kingdomofloathing.com Pretty fun and with it being December now you have all the Crimbo (Christmas) content coming up.

Edit: Also if you don't mind downloading things, there's everything here http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free to Play/
Though the only one on there that I have played is TF2 so I can't vouch for how good any of them are.

107 posts

frumball • 1 December 2011 at 10:41 AM

@zafeyry I like Runescape,Egg Cave,Poliwager,Pokefarm(kind of),
and valenth

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 1 December 2011 at 10:42 AM

@zafeyry Okay, this isn't an MMORPG, but Aramii.com is pretty fun. It's kind of like EC, but you can breed pets called Amis and have mini pets called Meeps. It is really confusing at first, but if you keep trying you'll learn all the buttons. 😋

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 1 December 2011 at 10:45 AM

I'm downloading Wind Slayer 2 now so @rosey77 I'm trying out Aramii.

EDIT: Wind Slayer 2 wouldn't let me log in and Aramii hasn't sent me the activation e-mail yet and I've tried all the others, so I'm going to delete my progress on Runescape and start from the beginning again. (I'm barely into the game anyway)

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 1 December 2011 at 11:34 PM

Forsaken world 😋 It's an MMORPG I play. It takes a long time to download though but the graphics are amazing!

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 December 2011 at 9:44 AM

@gvansta So you play Forsaken World? Is it any good? Can you reasonably play it solo? I ask because a) its free on Steam and b) I'm a bit interested in playing it but don't know much about it.

I ask about solo play because I love having the option to play with others (for when I want to play with friends) but I hate being forced to play with people I don't know.