Should I QUIT?

in General

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 8 December 2011 at 5:42 PM

It's not that I don't LOVE egg cave...I'm just wasting WAY too much time on this site, and I think it's affecting my schoolwork (tend to rush through homework). I don't have a very good cove either...and that's because I quit. Last year.

I actually joined 2 years ago, and when I came back, I found out that creatures can be immortal at level 2000. So I told myself I would get a few eggs, and make them immortal, then leave for another year. XD I ended up doing way more than that.

I don't want to quit, but I'm wasting too much time on Egg Cave! But then again...when I came back to Egg Cave in September, all I could think was "AHH! MY HALLOWOLF DIED!" Which is why I want to make my creatures immortal, but it just takes too long! HELP! SHOULD I QUIT?

Edit: @IAN Will the level that creatures can't die at ever change? Because if I leave for a while, and you change it....all my creatures will die, even if they're at level 2000, and I'll be DEVASTATED!!! ☹️

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 8 December 2011 at 5:45 PM

no just find the right time for your school work and the rest of the time for eggcave(lol like i do i always do it before school or at night when i go to bed)and if you do quit then i will find homes for your eggys if you like and i can aolso get other people to help

Deleted • 8 December 2011 at 5:50 PM

no dont, please dont

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 December 2011 at 5:50 PM

No one is going to say no....

This is why I think these forum posts are unhelpful.

People always say STAY! And make you feel bad for wanting to leave.

If you really wanna leave you shouldn't have to ask.

Female
537 posts

melancholy • 8 December 2011 at 6:07 PM

@peachy4657
I think you should downsize first, and try to immortalize your favorites. That way, you can come when you want.
Of course I want you to stay, you are my best friend here. But if you think it's more bad than good, you should let it go.

But really, make a time you will be in the cave, and only enter at that time. And try to downsize bit by bit the time you spend here.

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 8 December 2011 at 6:09 PM

@peachy4657
If it's affecting your schoolwork, then maybe go on hiatus or try to budget your time better.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 8 December 2011 at 6:10 PM

Quit, but come back when you want to, ^^

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 8 December 2011 at 6:12 PM

@balletninja I really don't want to leave, and I'm having trouble deciding. I just want other player's opinions. 😊

@melancholy Thanks...😸

Female
537 posts

melancholy • 8 December 2011 at 6:13 PM

@peachy4657
Imagine... *hugs*

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 8 December 2011 at 6:15 PM

You can always come on during the weekend, to check on your eggs. School is more important than EggCave.

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 8 December 2011 at 6:15 PM

@zafeyry Hiatus? I'm younger than most players here...so could you please explain what that means? 😸

@whitefall Even if I quit, I will come back eventually....>.< And it's not affecting my schoolwork THAT much. I just tend to rush though homework. Especially math. Oh, how I HATE math!

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 8 December 2011 at 6:22 PM

Well, there's no real need to quit. Quitting means you aren't to play again. Just don't come on when you're busy,

542 posts

mellyottl • 8 December 2011 at 7:58 PM

[go ahead. it's good to take a break. Don't let this site mess with your schoolwork. You could always get someone to eggsit or if you have the ec put them in tims until say Christmas break.
And even a few eggs do die, there will always be more, and they will be just as rare and special as the ones you lost.]

29 posts

frigidrain • 8 December 2011 at 9:05 PM

Why don't you just put all your eggs in the food shop and leave for a few months? I can give you some ECs...

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 8 December 2011 at 9:06 PM

@mellyottl Thank you. 😊 *eyes well up with tears*

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 8 December 2011 at 9:07 PM

hey if you want i can 'babysit' some of your eggys for you i would be happy to!

Female
469 posts

peachy4657 • 9 December 2011 at 11:41 AM

@frigidrain Thanks! >.< Wait...what do I have to give you?!? O.o

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 9 December 2011 at 11:44 AM

@Peachy4657
I have the same =^|

3,153 posts

sanibel_18 • 9 December 2011 at 11:56 AM

@Peachy4657