Pros and Cons of leaving Eggcave

in Chit-Chat

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 18 May 2011 at 6:15 PM

Pro: you don't have to care about a non-real world anymore

Con: You will soon miss all your friends and you will miss taking care of your eggies

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 18 May 2011 at 6:28 PM

I don't blame Alex for wanting to leave when there is a mean user... I traded my pet to a person and then I told them I wanted it back for free if they were going to trade it, they agreed. Then they traded it to a different user and I told the owner to get my pet back and return it.

When I explain to the new owner they called me a brat and a liar, and the old owner took her side acting like nothing ever happened. I am crying right now because my mom just yelled at me for something I didn't do, now this? I think I need to leave, too many users do this to me :,(

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 18 May 2011 at 8:22 PM

I say that on your wall ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ @balletninja don't forget the nice uses like me!!

221 posts

annapashmina • 18 May 2011 at 9:04 PM

PROs:
Pros is all about living your life in REALITY
>You'll have the time for your REAL life.
>You'll not be stuck in the house clicking and clicking forever. Plus, you can focus on your personal and REAL passion.
>You'll meet REAL friends (I am not real-- I am robot 😋)... well... you get the point--
>You'll not spend the hassle of worrying and saying, "are my babies okay?" "oh s***, I forgot the date of expiry of tims...da#@?!?!?" "did my offer got accepted" "did someone offered in my TINE lot for a second stage TINE" "I need to get up soon so that I can feedback"...etc
>You may get OLD quickly bec. of too much worrying 😱

CONs:
Cons is all about living your life VIRTUALLY
>You'll definitely miss the clicking and the excitement of clicking the blog for news and updates, the trades, the travels, new LE/cc babies...
>You'll miss your freakin' SO-HARD TO GET tines!!!! You worked sooooo hard for those. You can't just leave them... right? ☚ī¸
>We'll miss you... (duh?! isnt that obvious) 😱 I may have a bajillion of friends but I don't really talk to them nor interact. You're one of the few people that i can talk to with the same passion (virtually same passion 😋). I know people will just say.. "IMY!!! can I have this and that and that one too!" so untrue... but just to remind you, you may not see us in reality but you'll be missed by this online community...

I have so many to say... check mail ><

Female
249 posts

chibiloki88 • 18 May 2011 at 9:39 PM

pro: if you can find a site that annoys you less, then you dont have to deal with the hypocrisy thats annoying you and the people who either dont know the rules of etiquette or dont care

con: if youre here its because you enjoy it, and youd be letting someone bully or annoy you out of something you enjoy doing. plus, odds are youll be more bored without it 😊

Female
148 posts

jaclynmarie15 • 18 May 2011 at 9:40 PM

@balletninja

No, I never agreed to return her, I swear. I felt bad really bad yes, but you never told me not to trade her when you traded her to me, and I had already agreed with the other owner.

Plus, you said "well i guess she is yours" and I obviously took that as something different than what you meant. I still have EyeMash and ADORE him! I know I'm never going to trade him!!

We were good friends 48 hours ago, and now you think I'm cyber bullying you and tying to get you to leave?

I didn't gang up on you. I didn't act like nothing ever happened. I yelled at BOTH of you because you were acting like 3 year olds! Chewing each other out over this GAME. I thought you were both wrong.

Weren't we just talking about how it's good some people take breaks because they take this too seriously? I asked the user I traded Arow to not to trade him. But now he's a girl named Melani, but he's with you! And I'm glad he's happy though I was sad she traded him!

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 19 May 2011 at 6:18 AM

@someone123; Awh, you make me want to cry. Tears of happiness and joy, of course. :') You make me feel so happy and make it worth staying here at Egg Cave with caring friends just like you. 😋 You're amazing, someone123. I'm really glad I met you. I won't quit, fear not! 😈 With friends like you, I'm here to stay! 😸

I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVE'S CAKE. *Nibble*

*Huggles* ❤ī¸

@balletninja; Please don't quit...:'( It wouldn't be as fun without you. If there are people here bullying you, forget em. 😊 Be happy for what you have and just forget about everything else. 😋 Do not let those bullies get in your way! Don't ever give up! Stay strong & believe in yourself! You have all your friends with you on your side, don't you? 😊

WE ALL LOVE YOU, BALLET NINJA. ❤ī¸
we'll always be here with you throughout the rough and not-so-rough times. XP

*GRIZZLY BEAR HUG*

@nyxulfr; Thank you so much for your lovely advice! ❤ī¸ I shall take it into consideration! Sounds like a great idea! 😊

Deleted • 19 May 2011 at 4:49 PM

Pros: 1. you don't have to do feedbacks 2. you don't have to put up with the few n00bs on here

Cons: everything except for those two things above. xD

Male
4 posts

quaffles • 19 May 2011 at 8:48 PM

Pros: No more need to feed hundreds of eggs a day to keep everyone alive. Some very nice actual friends saying nice things.

Cons: 3 frantic days of constant annoyance from tons of users trying to kiss-up and get something from me.

No I don't feel bad to leave EC.

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 19 May 2011 at 11:36 PM

@vanilla: Glad you not quitting!!

@balletninja: Whatever choice you make just pls be happy with it 😊

Female
35 posts

nyxulfr • 20 May 2011 at 4:30 PM

@vanilla Great to hear, I hate seeing people leave this place. Hope it'll work out for you. 😊