~{Raised as a Slave}~

in Roleplaying

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 6:57 PM

When you were a small child, around the age of 4, you were taken to a catsle to become a slave. You work hard and are skinny enough to die of hunger, since they only give you 3 crackers and a small cup of murcky water every day. Will you dare to come up with a plan and risk your life, or live as a slave?

Form

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

Name: Sarah
Personality: works hard, very smart, strong on the inside.
Looks:
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/_Panda_apple_/anime_slave_girl1542.jpg
Other: has a secret area behind the cupboard where she stays while not working or while she is sleeping.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:04 PM

Name: Dark
Personality: Crazy, unpredictable.
Looks: White hair down to her butt, white eyes.
Other: Knows alot of secret corridors. is also much stronger than she looks.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:13 PM

@deannablanco3

Sarah hid behind the cupboard area. Her face was buried in her knees and she sobbed. Her bare feet were cold and a long red, bleeding mark stretched across her back and onto her leg. She pulled herself together and reached under the cupboard (where she keeps her special items) and pulled out a cloth and put pressure on the most bleeding spot.

7,923 posts

hayz • 16 December 2011 at 7:14 PM

Name:Silic Ezar
Personality:Random
Looks: short black hair, black eyes, 5'4
Other: She likes to sing....?

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:16 PM

@sarahsaurus
Dark crawls into the cupboard area. "here, let me help." She whispers, then helps her stop the bleeding.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:18 PM

Sarah saw dark coming and scooted back a little. "Its ok." she said, sniffleing.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:19 PM

@sarahsaurus
Dark rolles her eyes. "i may be crazy, but im not stupid." Dark says, helping her out a little.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:24 PM

Sarah let her help. "Was whipped by my master." she said to dark. (we all have masters but mainly work for the king and queen.) "He told me to plunge the toilet and while i was doing it, he told me to mop the floor. I had to finish the toilet first, and since i wasnt mopping, well... You can make out the rest." Sarah turned the bloody cloth to the pther side and contenued to stop the bleeding.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:25 PM

@sarahsaurus
"well, i know the one who makes his food." *Evil smile* Dark says.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:27 PM

"Is he nice? Maybe if he is against my master we can poison the food...." Sarahs green eyes gleamed in the sunlight coming form the window. *Evil smile back*

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:29 PM

@sarahsaurus
"i am the person who makes his food." Dark says, with a terrifing look on her face.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:35 PM

Sarah stoped evil smiling. "Posion my master's food with me? I only clean. Im NEVER allowed to touch his food."

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:38 PM

@sarahsaurus
"sure." Dark says, evily.

7,923 posts

hayz • 16 December 2011 at 7:45 PM

...How do I start?

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:48 PM

"Lets go!!" sarah squealed. Her wound was not bleeding as much and was just starting to scab up. Right then, sarahs master appeared.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:50 PM

@sarahsaurus
Dark pushed her behind her.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:52 PM

@hayz you can start any way you want😸

Sarah stopped in her tracks. "uh-oh." she mumbled under her breath. "Who is this?" her master said poining to dark.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:54 PM

@sarahsaurus
"im the crazy one who makes your food. WHEEEE!" Dark starts runing around and around him.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 7:58 PM

@deannablanco3

"Well..." sarahs master grinned. "Sarah! Over here." sarah quickly ran over and stood by his side. "go.... And... Uh... Sweep my bedroom." Sarah ran off and did her work. "And you!" he pointed at dark again. "I want trout today." he demanded.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 7:59 PM

@sarahsaurus
"MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! WHHHHHEEEEEEE!" Dark runs off the kitchen.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 8:02 PM

Sarah finished and put the broom back. "Phew. Done." she wiped he sweat off of her forehead and gazed at the large bedroom.

7,923 posts

hayz • 16 December 2011 at 8:04 PM

@sarahsaurus
@deannablanco3

"You lazy good for nothing!" The man yelled, holding a whip. Silic was laying still on the ground, beaten half to death. Lashes among her back bled unto the floor, staining it with red. He whipped her one more time. "If you were dead, we'd have one less mouth to feed!" He cried, before trotting away. 'W-What feeding?' She thought. As far as she knows, she almost never gets food.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 8:05 PM

@hayz
Dark pops out of nowhere. "LA VIVA LA REVOLUTION, BABY!" She screams, runing around crazaly.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 8:06 PM

@hayz nice begining!
@deannablanco3
Sarah heard the whipping and ran up the stairs and peared into a room where Sillic lay.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 8:07 PM

Dark ran into the room, runing into the man with the whip.
@sarahsaurus
@hayz

7,923 posts

hayz • 16 December 2011 at 8:14 PM

@sarahsaurus Thz!
@deannablanco3

Her back throbbed as if it was smashed, well, technically, in her perspective it was, though it was only about 15 whippings. Red liquid poured silently from her back. Black eyes remained dull as she stared on ahead. Maybe if she stared on enough, the pain will leave.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 8:14 PM

@hayzDark knocked down the whip holding man.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 16 December 2011 at 8:16 PM

Gtg

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 16 December 2011 at 8:33 PM

Name: Sean
Personality: Is the Pretty Boy Slave, Nice and Friendly, Talkative, Totally Oblivious of Everything Around Him
Looks: Tan, Dark Brown hair, Brown Eyes, Freckles,
Other: "powerful" eyes

@deannablanco3
Takes the whip and hits wall with it.

Deleted • 16 December 2011 at 8:35 PM

@zafeyry
Dark bites the man who held the whip. "mmmm...yummy"