The 39 Clues

in Roleplaying

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 18 December 2011 at 11:08 AM

Okay, first of all, if you haven't read them, you should read them, they're REALLY good 😃

You are at a party. There are many people there and all of them are distantly related to you. You've been to this house before and the crest on the wall has always interested you. In the middle of the crest, a C and on the other sides, an L, a J, an E, and a T. You wonder what it means. Suddenly, Mr. Cahill, the owner of the house, steps onto a big stage. "Welcome, relatives." he begins in a loud, clear voice. "Today, I have brought us all together for a reason. But of course, you could always walk away. There is a quest, a very ancient quest, to find the 39 clues." an outburst of whispering breaks out, but you try hard to listen. "Whoever finds all of them," Mr. Cahill continued, speaking louder, "Will receive a prize better than anything you have heard or seen of. I am also letting the people who do not wish to participate take a million dollars and leave. You have five minutes to choose."
Do you take a million dollars and walk away, or do you take up the challenge?

Form:

Name:
Description:
Pet (optional):
Branch:

Note for the Branch: You can choose Lucian, Ekaterina, Janus, or Tomas. Lucians are the greatest spies and leaders, Ekaterina are scientists and great inventors, Janus are the musicians and art people, and Tomas are the great athletes. Please choose the one that fits you best 😊

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 December 2011 at 11:45 AM

Name: Jasper
Personality: Cunning, sly.
Description: Pale. Has black hair and black eyes. Wears dark clothes
Pet: a dog
Branch: Lucian

52 posts

warriorcatluv • 18 December 2011 at 12:08 PM

(i have read the books and play on the website =) so i know what i am(i'm a janus))

name-Rose
female
personality- incredibly talented in gymnastics,art,and puzzles, she is wise and stubborn, but yet kind to those she trusts
appearance-waist length wavy reddish-brown hair, dark brown eyes,medium height,tan and slender, but strong.
wears black,green and silver every day. wears hair up.
pets-brown tabby cat and huge German Shepard dog (trained not to chase cat)
branch-janus/madrigal

Deleted • 18 December 2011 at 12:17 PM

@moomoomilk24 maybe. But is this going to be a literate roleplay? Because I can't keep up with a bunch of posts flying around 😋

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 19 December 2011 at 10:55 AM

@warriorcatluv 😃 Yay!
@fluffy I don't now 😋 Maybe, but if you would join, it would make the RP funner, but if you don't want to join, that's ok 😊

Name: Psipsina

Personality: Smart, funny, fun, she loves to sing and draw

Appearance: small, darkish skin and very dark brown hair, brown eyes

Pet: A Balinese Cat named Me

Branch: Janus

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 3:34 PM

@moomoomilk24 *huggles* Tha'ts so sweet! I really wanna join, and I'm guessing that I will! If there's too many posts than I might quit 😋
---
Name: Illiana
Personality: Sarcastic, when Illiana's in the room you can barely tell because she doesn't talk too much and when she does it's always something sarcastic or a witty remark coming out of her mouth.
Appearance: Beautiful lush light brown hair that has blonde highlights in it. Stunning green eyes, freckles on her nose and parts of her cheekbones, she has an overbite in her teeth so it looks like when she smiles she doesn't have the bottom row 😋 (Just thought I'd add that, it seems to make her real 😋)
Pet: A dark purple colored hamster. It's about three inches long and has a stub for a tail. Bright blue eyes (it's been genetically inhanched to be able to talk 😋)
Branch: Lucian

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 3:37 PM

Name: Dark
Personality: Smart, Crazy, and unpredictable.
Description: Long white hair, and silver eyes. she was experimented on as a child, and no one knows exactly what it did to her.
Pet (optional): She has a dog. a very old mangy dog she pick up on the street XD
Branch: Tomas

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 3:38 PM

@deannablanco3 😊 Heyy!!

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 3:40 PM

@fluffy hi! 😃 i only read like one book, so not sure what to do XD

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 3:47 PM

@deannablanco3 me too 😋 I've only read one of the books 😉

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 3:48 PM

@fluffy XD yup. we shuld make a club. XD

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 19 December 2011 at 5:02 PM

Umm...are the books made by different authors?

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 7:16 PM

@lola622f nope.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 12:36 PM

@deannablanco3 😃 😃 Wait, I think they ARE made by different authors...
@fluffy HURRAY!!!! 😃 😃 😃
Well, we have five people now. We COULD start if we wanted to. Um, so some people have teams, but some go alone, so I guess we can decide if anybody wants to be a team? 😉

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 12:36 PM

@moomoomilk24 really?i thought they were all by the same author.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:43 PM

@deannablanco3 No XD It like there's a different author for each book XD

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:44 PM

@moomoomilk24 thats just weird.....XD

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:45 PM

@deannablanco3 XDDD

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:47 PM

@moomoomilk24 (<~~~ have your user memorized~! XD) lol

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:48 PM

@deannablanco3 I have yours memorized too XD

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:49 PM

@moomoomilk24 *shakes hand*

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:50 PM

@deannablanco3 *High fives* XD

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:50 PM

@moomoomilk24 *holds out your favorite drink and food* We shall hold a counicil of awesomeness!

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 1:53 PM

@deannablanco3 *Gives you a pet tiger* Yes!!!

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 1:54 PM

@moomoomilk24 we need some one from every country XD *pets my tiger* *hands lion*

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 2:17 PM

@deannablanco3 XD *pets lion* *gives giant cow*

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 2:18 PM

@moomoomilk24
*Gets milk from cow* *shares with you*

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 20 December 2011 at 5:17 PM

I'm reading the first book right now, because it is by Rick Riodian ( author of the Percy Jackson series). XD

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 20 December 2011 at 6:55 PM

@moomoomilk316

XDXDXDXD MR CAHILL!!!!!

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 7:42 PM

HEY! Are we starting?
I'll start 😋

((ILLIANA))
Everyone broke into murmurs, there were rumors and whispers of just accepting the million dollars and leaving. No one noticed the dark girl sitting in the corner quietly contemplating her next move. She would take the competition, this was what she was good at, and this is what she enjoyed. Illiana smiled sourly, the last time that she had did something so mysterious, everyone had ended up dead, or... well... that wasn't something that people talked about anymore, it's was a little too old fashioned to discuss. It wasn't in her nature to make new friends, but everything would be different, she could definitely tell that she would need allies. Walking up to a girl with white hair and white eyes she tapped her on the shoulder and as she spinned around Illiana told her, "So..." she said, "Which one are you going with darling?" she crunched the carrot that she was holding in her hand. Illiana finished her carrot as she waited for a response