Ecleormous Alure ~*~RP~*~

in Roleplaying

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 18 December 2011 at 11:13 PM

Ecleormous alure
otherwise known as the recomposition
A long history of the curse has only been looked at as a myth, until now. The curse outbroke, but everyone hit by it or involved was captured and never seen or heard from again.
A few are left, and either out to stop it, or make it stronger, while the noirs, or neutrals, rather go on with life.

Noirs- Neutrals, people involved with or hit by the curse who would just rather move on with their lives

Whitebloods- People hit or involved with the curse who work for the government in catching others of their kind

Blackbloods- The opposite of white bloods pretty much.

Ecleroes- People hit directly by the curse. Being changed into something else, recomposed, IE- A puppet, one of the more rare but not unseen curses, A small demon like a demented cat, or just a bug.

Alures- People working with Ecleroes, IE, A person who would carry the puppeted being around, they work together and in a way, complete eachother.

~*~
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Position-
partner-
for ecleroes- What were you recomposed to-
Alures- Power (limit 1)
Looks-
Personality-
Crush-
Bf/Gf-
Other-

someone post plz so I can put in my forum

Deleted • 18 December 2011 at 11:27 PM

@inkstep 😃 great!
Name- Dark
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Position- Ecleroes
partner- none. she can survive one her own, and no one seems to want to be her partner.
for ecleroes- What were you recomposed to- a half human, half monster.
Alures- Power (limit 1) everything about her is inhanced, but in a scary way.
Looks- White hair, silver eyes.
Personality- lonely and looking for any sort of attention, good or bad.
Crush-Xeo
Bf/Gf-
Other- due to the thing she was recomposted to, most people fear her, but she can be very kind.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 18 December 2011 at 11:29 PM

I gotta go though =C

Name- Xeo Beren
Age- 11, should be 20 or so
Gender- Male
Position- Whiteblood
partner- Scout
Alure power- he can be puppeted, or be the puppeteer. Meaning he can control others he is tied to (IE partner, like scout) or Scout can control him (But she doesnt/cant)
Looks- http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6200000/Pandora-Hearts-Oz-pandora-hearts-6276930-1600-1200.jpg
Personality- Determined but a bit timid. Xeo was raised to be the heir to a mansion, but was one of the first hit with the curse
Crush- none
Bf/Gf- none
Other- Would be 20 or so, but the curse that he practically released himself, de-aged him at age 15, going back 10 yrs and he is now stuck, he has been this way for 6 years about

Name- Scout
Age- unknown, was recomposed when she was 13
Gender- Female
Position- Whiteblood partner
partner- Xeo
for ecleroes- What were you recomposed to- voodoo puppet
Looks- drawn by myself- http://efkmechanical-calico.deviantart.com/#/d4jipmq
Personality- Scout acts older, but still sounds like a 13 year old, she is adventurous but a bit set back, She was raised as an orphaned servant for Xeo, they became tight friends, and swear to endure everything. She would rather die for her partner than anything else
Crush- none
Bf/Gf- none, and asumes never
Other- her right arm and left leg are needles, and her right eye is sewed shut

yay =3 and welcome, It's more ideal to have two people, an Alure AND elore

Deleted • 18 December 2011 at 11:36 PM

@inkstep 😃 okay. im not good at playing more than one, it gets me confuesed tho. =>=
@lola622f
@hayz
@angel_star
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 7:55 PM

@deannablanco3 haha, it's ok, and thanks for pinging people =3

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 7:56 PM

@inkstep np 😃 hey have you read any of the eragon books/ watched the movie?

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 7:57 PM

@deannablanco3 I've watche the movie and am actually reading the book right now, haha I love the series =3

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 7:59 PM

@inkstep yeah, im trying to make a rp about it but no ones joining. the place is here if your interested.
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/11819

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:03 PM

@deannablanco3 ok =3 and we can start whenever, idc

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:04 PM

@inkstep now? i really bored. =^=

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:09 PM

@deannablanco3
ok =3I'll start then
~*~

Xeo's hair hung in his face as he walked down a massive flight of steps, away from the capitol building. Scout was sitting on his shoulder like a ragdoll.

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:10 PM

@inkstep
Dark Walked up to them. "Where you going?" She said falling into step beside him.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:16 PM

Xeo looked up at her and shrugged "We were sent to find another group..." he muttered as he walked a bit faster, his chains and watch rattling as he walked.
Scout looked up at Dark and blinked "Why would you want to know, You a black coat?" she glared and waved her arm

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:18 PM

@inkstep
Dark looked at her. "no.And i dont aprecatete getting called one." Dark turns around and goes to leave.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:23 PM

Xeo sighed, keeping his pace.
"Dramatic" Scout huffedd, rubbing her arm "It was just a question, Noir" she yawned slightly and watched around

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:24 PM

@inkstep
"i heard that!" She said and started following them.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:25 PM

Xeo looked at Scout and shrugged "Why'd you have to say THAT" he stroked her head with his finger
"You sound like your uncle" she murmured and looked back at Dark, blinked, then looked down at the ground

@deannablanco3

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:27 PM

@inkstep
Dark keeps up with them easy. She cocked her head.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:29 PM

Xeo looked around as they got to the street "How am I supposed to get to Palin in two days, and come back with an Ecleore and Alure that have slaughtered three Government workers already!?"
Scout just shrugged

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:30 PM

@inkstep
"You can always go by back." She said, hearing every word.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:32 PM

Xeo turned and looked up at her "I wish..." he scoffed slightly "If we go back without filling the mission, they'll slaughter us!" he put a hand to his neck and shivered a bit
Scout didn't move
@deannablanco3

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:34 PM

@inkstep
"NO! not 'go back' GO BY BACK! Sheesh, i meant i pickyou up and get you there and back in about a day and a half. sheesh." Dark says rolling her eyes.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 8:38 PM

Xeo shrogged and looked at the rag doll sitting on his shoulder
"The only good transportation is a train, and, we havve that Ehem to finish" she looked up at him and blinked a few times.
Xeo sighed "She's right, actually, The train could get us there in just a few hours, We need all of the time we have, wich is preciously ticking away right now...." he looked at the pocketwatch in his hand, refusing to open it

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 8:39 PM

@inkstep
"fine. go. ill follow." Dark said.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 9:02 PM

@deannablanco3
I meant to type brb, but it never snet

Xeo shrugged and Scout rolled yer eye

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 9:05 PM

@inkstep np XD
Dark pushed them. "GO!" she said.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 9:10 PM

Scout glared, then lunged, springing off of Xeo's shoulder and bit onto Darrk's finger, shoving her needle arm and leg into the being's hand Her glass jagged teeth drawing blood instantly.
"Careful, the doll bites" Xeo said as he stuck a sucker in his mouth, walking towards the station

@deannablanco3

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 9:11 PM

@inkstep
Dark picked her off, her wound healing already.
"be careful what you do." she said.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 19 December 2011 at 9:15 PM

@deannablanco3

Scout thrashed her arms and legs, screaching slightly "PUTMEDOWN" she screeched
Xeo rolled his eyes and leaned against the door, watching the tracks

Deleted • 19 December 2011 at 9:16 PM

@inkstep
Dark laughs, and holds her out and away. "im going to drop you~!" she says, loud enough for Xeo to hear clearly.