Darkness

in Roleplaying

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 8:50 PM

After crashing into the two girls, I blacked out. From the force of the impact, or the sharp yet soothing pain in my leg? I didn't know. Those creeps? Didn't know them. What I did know, I felt awful. My stomach curned as I threw up. My head felt dizzy, as if I couldn't find my center of balance. Then, I realized I was lying on something flat and hard, my mouth outlines with vomit. I tried to talk, but all that can out was "Uggh..". I guessed that the tranc hasn't worn off of my mouth, cause I felt drool running down the side of my face.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 20 December 2011 at 8:52 PM

I wake up in a bed in a place that looks like a hospital, only hospitals usually don't have cadges on thier ocupants. "Hello?" I yelled "Anyone there?" no answer.
I see people bring another cage in. The person in it was hidin in the shadows. @skylark thats you

7,923 posts

hayz • 20 December 2011 at 8:57 PM

@skylark
@moomoomilk24
SORRY! I WAS WATCHING/SINGING ALONG TO THE DUCK SONG XD AND MY DAD WAS STARING AT ME XD

Seeing that she bumped into 2 people, she fell. Silic tried righting herself just to see a boy and a girl, and that the boy fainted. "OHMYGOD!!I'MSOSORRY!" She quickly cried, then looked back, which the men were very close. Vomit was on the ground, as she heard him groan a bit. "OHMYGODAREYOUOKAYI'MSOOOOOSORRY!" But before she could say anything else, she felt coldness embracing her neck as her consciousness slip away.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 20 December 2011 at 8:59 PM

@skylark /cadge brought in/ "hello?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 9:04 PM

@hayz ~ we're in the hosptial now... in cages... i got tran'd and you too, soo might want to fix that post xD (i vomited on the way to the room)

~~~~

Oliver blinked, and heard someone say something. "Huuuu?" Oliver tired to bring his hands up to his pounding head, but he found that they were tied down. *What's going on?* Oliver thought, confused. *Why would they want me?*

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:06 PM

Is it too late for me to join?
Name: Dark
Looks: White hair, silver eyes.
Power: Shes faster,has amazing healing, and stronger than a avarege human. (<~~~ is that aloowed? its sorta her trademark nowadays =.=)
Personality: Cold, crazy.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 20 December 2011 at 9:07 PM

I hear a noise beside me. "Hello? Whos there?" I asked
"Do you know why where here?" I asked to the invisable person
@skylark

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 9:08 PM

@cynt5100

Oliver groaned again, "I haveee nu clae. Who are uoo?"

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 20 December 2011 at 9:12 PM

@skylark
"A person. Are you alright?" I asked. Before The person could answer, a man came in with a cart full of things that smelled like rubbing alchol.
@deannablanco3 join! BTW. Start running!

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 9:14 PM

@cynt5100
"Ughh.." Oliver sniffed the air. It smelt intense and awful. "Wha-?"

post on!

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:14 PM

@cynt5100 ok? XD
Dark started runing away from this person, she didnt know what they wanted or what they were going to do to her if they caught her, but she wasnt sticking around and finding out.

7,923 posts

hayz • 20 December 2011 at 9:20 PM

Silic awoke at an uncomfortable position. Her hands were numb as were her feet. She tried to stretch as she would on a bed, but something was found binding her hands and feet together. Her vision blurred in and out, as her eyelids fell droopingly. She groaned a bit and tried to re-position herself

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:22 PM

@hayz Lol XD

Natalie went unconscious.

She woke up in a bed and saw the girl she had bumped into. She blinked twice, regaining her sight.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 20 December 2011 at 9:24 PM

@skylark
(g2g guys!) the man took out a needle and a clipboard. "You. Whats your name?" he said to me.
"Mary." I said.
he wrote this on the clipboard.
"Alright then Mary." he said gruffly. "Were going to to an x-ray. Come with me." he said opening my cadge.
"Why do I have to be in a cadge?" I asked.
He just walked me out and said "stay still". he shoved the needle into me and carried me off. "That will make you stay still" he said laughing.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 9:26 PM

They were all in the hospital room, and they were carting out one empty cage( @deannablanco3 this is dark's). Oliver coughed, watching Mary get carted out. "Nuuu-*cough*"

*Oh my gosh, this tran stuff is killing me! I must have allergic reaction to it.* Oliver thought to himself, and called out "Anybody herrr-?"

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:27 PM

@skylark XD fear darks cage! FEAR IT!
The person was cautching up to dark, So she tryed to runn faster, but triped.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:29 PM

Natalie took out her dart gun and cupped it into her hand as the creepy guy doctor came up to her. "What's your name?" he asked coldly. "And why," Natalie said silkily, "would you want to know my name?" she smiled charmingly and then, as fast as can be, she shot the man with her poison dart and PICKED THE LOCK AND jumped off of the bed.

Captal letters= edit XD

7,923 posts

hayz • 20 December 2011 at 9:36 PM

Silic was pulled out of her cage by a doctor. "No... Let go..." She responded groggily, but the drug and her bonds made it hard for her to even move. They dragged her in a room where she was injected with a weird blue liquid, rendering her paralyzed.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:38 PM

Natalie made a quick decision, that she sightly regretted. "Gosh, Ian would hate this." she thought as she snuck behind the doctor that was holding the girl she bumped into. Ian Kabra was her older brother. He was slightly meaner than Natalie, but Natalie still was pretty evil.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 9:39 PM

@moomoomilk24 Your bed is caged... :s

~~~
Oliver was dragged with Silic, squeezing his eyes shut and whispering to himself something weird.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:44 PM

@skylark edited Oops ^^'

Natalie took the dart gun and was about to shoot the doctor's neck, but the doctor turned and seized her wrist. She struggled to get it free.

7,923 posts

hayz • 20 December 2011 at 9:46 PM

Her whole body from the head neck and down was paralyzed. Her head throbbed from the drug and she yearned for more sleep. She closed her eyes and tried to drift off but the position she was in, wasn't very comfortable at all. She grunted as she tried to move her body, just a little. 'Stupid paralyzatio..n....' She thought, before falling asleep.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:48 PM

Natalie snarled at the doctor. "Let. Me. Go." she said through gritted teeth.

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 December 2011 at 9:54 PM

@everyone

~~~~

Oliver fought the temptation to sleep, *Gah, hate this stuff!* He thought to himself as he struggled to keep himself awake. He vomited again, making quite the struggle for the doctors and nurses.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 December 2011 at 9:56 PM

Holly lay on her cot. It was cold, hard and just like the rest of life she had experienced. The bleakness of the situation surrounded her.

She was in a tunnel earlier that day, backpacking it. She was hoping to make it to eastern Chicago that evening but halfway through her trek she noticed two men walking behind her in the tunnel. It was unusual for 1 person to be walking in this particular tunnel let alone three. She walked fast, and as they picked up the pace as well she decided they were after her. She sprinted, fast but she was no match for their tranquilizer. She remembers seeing the boy pin her to the ground then whisper in her ear, "Your coming with us."

Holly was actually pleasantly surprised by the location. She thought she was being caught for other reasons, but as she saw other humans there she reasoned that it could be something totally different. "Hey," she called out sweetly,"Does anyone know why we are here?"

7,923 posts

hayz • 20 December 2011 at 10:00 PM

Silic eventually awoke, and found herself in a cage, free of bonds. She tried to right herself, though only resulted in falling down again.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 21 December 2011 at 8:40 AM

When I woke up, I had 3 things differnt. 1 short hair. 2 pierced ears and 3 I was wering a blue bandana. I saw the earings in, but they whern't really earings. Locked in place, was a traking device

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 21 December 2011 at 11:41 AM

@moomoomilk24
Hola!

Black Hole and Storm (and their cat: SuperNova) awoke. Where were they?
Storm sat up. "Where am i?" he asked himself. Then he looked around. The bed was caged! He was trapped with his brother and his cat! SuperNova was sleeping on his lap.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 21 December 2011 at 12:30 PM

@redstar-fireclan Aw, you're off ☹️

The doctor stabbed a tranquilizer into Natalie's neck. She fell unconscious as the doctors hauled her into a cage again.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 21 December 2011 at 1:56 PM

@moomoomilk24
Now your off ☹️

Black Hole sat up. "Where are we?" he asked his brother. "I've asked myself that." Storm said, irritated.