Darkness

in Roleplaying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 December 2011 at 9:17 AM

@cynt5100 they already have powers, right?

Jasper was attacked by rabid dogs.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 24 December 2011 at 9:40 AM

@lola622f yus. We just don't know it yet.
I shouted through the sac "Where the 'insert swear word of your choice here' are you taking me!"
The men just said "You'll see."

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 December 2011 at 9:46 AM

Rough wood scratched her arm beneath the sack. She squirmed around and shouted. "What is wrong with you people!?"

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 24 December 2011 at 10:01 AM

I get into the 'where ever were going' first.
the take me out of the sack, and sit me down on a chair. Then they give me food. Seeing the food made me relise how hungry I was. I started eating. more sacks came in. I would have lefted, but the chained me so I coulden't run away. 'This isn't so bad' I thought. 'I have food, water, and this is a comfy chair.' then a person came in and gave me a key. 'A key to what?' I thought. She then answered my unasked question "It's a key to your room. I think you might want a place to sleep."
I noded. "Good." she said. "Go straight through that door into the hall. Then find the room that your key has the same number as the door." she said. when I found the room, it had a bed, and a bathroom, and a T.V. that turned on once I went in.
"Hello." the T.V. said "I see you found your room." It was talking to me.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 10:50 AM

@cynt5100 XD

Natalie was surprised as a sack scooped her up. Now she was in a helicopter. She poked a hole in the sack with her dart gun and looked through the hole. She saw a doctor, so she shot him.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 December 2011 at 11:02 AM

The dogs snarled. This wasn't a pleasant situation. Jasper backed away, going to see what was in the helicopter.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 24 December 2011 at 4:38 PM

@moomoomilk24
The sack has metal lining. You can't put a hole in it.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 5:53 PM

@cynt5100 Darn it! XD Ok.

Natalie was starting to feel the air being cut off from the bag.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 25 December 2011 at 11:45 AM

@moomoomilk24
Then they plop you on a chair, take away your gun, and tie you down. Now you have food and a key. Like me

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 26 December 2011 at 10:50 AM

Jasper went inside the strange looking helicopter. Inside, it was larger than an average helicopter. Suddenly he was captured?

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 26 December 2011 at 10:59 AM

The tv said to sleep. i said no. the tv injected me with a needle. i fell asleep

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 30 December 2011 at 10:52 PM

Natalie growled at the people who trapped. How would she escape now?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 1 January 2012 at 2:50 PM

Jasper woke up. He was in a large room.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 2 January 2012 at 11:52 AM

I woke up on the bed in the room. The tv told me to head down to a room. it gave me directions. I walked into the room and I saw a person standing at the front. "Ah! Welcome welcome! So glad to see your safe and sound." she said in a voice that was WAY to cheary "Breakfast!" she said in the same voice as she gave me a plate the same size as me. "now you'll wonder what has happend, and why your here." her voice changed drastically I nodded "Well, the government took you away to make humans better. To have the perfect army of mutant children to turn into adults to fuel the next genoration of mutants. Thanks to us, they havent been that sucesful. Now they came up with trakers and ways to get your DNA and to show which power you have. Do you follow so far?" again, I nodded. "Good, now I see they did all 3 to you. This makes our job a bit harder. We have to do a simple operation to get all the trakers out and then, well put you in training." seeing the look on my face, she said "It doesn't hurt!" hurredly "don't worry." and before I got to eat my breakfast, she gave me a shot witch made me feel wired, and then some dentist laughing gas through the tube with little nose-nubs and I vaugly herd her say "to the operating room." to a man beside her.