hey is she reallly pregnant??

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 July 2011 at 3:35 PM

@Merlin7576 No she's not... People just think she LOOKS pregnant. -.- Ummm. X3

Female
43 posts

sunshine4562 • 8 July 2011 at 1:47 PM

I love Ke$ha! She is so unique and i like listening to her songs. My favorite songs at the moment would have to be La Discotheque, Heart Fall Out, Crazy Beautiful Life, Animal & Aliens Invading 😃 I also own her Animal+Cannibal album.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 12:04 PM

Sunshine4562 Animal+Cannibal? Like, the DELUXE EDITION?! *gaspeh* (sorry X3) I saw it at Barnes & Noble one time but I didn't want to show my mom. Thus, I didn't buy it. -.- I've heard almost all her unreleased songs too. 😃

Also, she said her new album is gonna include lots of 70's rock type songs. 😉

@Harrypotter123698 Come here and chat. X3

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 9 July 2011 at 12:41 PM

@thepells4 nnnneeewwwwww...ALBUM???!!!!!!!😃 lol when is it gonna get released??? And where did you find out?😊 oohh 70s rock songs!😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 12:46 PM

@Harrypotter123698 I dunno when it's released, but she talks about it a lot, so apparently soon. 😃 I was looking for Ke$ha songs online and I came upon one of her quotes talking about the album.
They're so mean to her on my radio station! X3 This is what I've heard them say about Ke$ha:
"Ke$ha says that her personality scares guys.... Yeah Ke$ha, it's your 'presonality.'"
The other day they said, "Ke$ha says she has HUNDREDS of songs for her new album... Gotta be a few stinkers in their somewhere."
And a while ago they said, "Look, Ke$ha, I love ya, but you GOTTA lay off the glitter!"

X3 And all three quotes were from the same guy. XD SHE NEEDS a new song! 😱 Blow is getting kinda old... Plus its popularity is waring down. They started playing Blow on my radio station at the end of Janury/beginning of February. She NEEEEEDS to release a new song!!! >_>

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 9 July 2011 at 12:49 PM

@thepells4 I know right? And when Blow comes on my brother screams This place bout to blow!!!!!!!! Lol xD if there's a deluxe edition for the album I'm gonna buy it 😉

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 12:55 PM

@Harrypotter123698 She'll probably release her album+new song when she finsishes the Get Sleazy Tour. X3 She's going all over the place with all these concerts. I think she's gonna come near where I live soon... On August 16... They're gonna give out tickets on my radio station!! *squee* Of course I can't go though, cuz my mom would have to come. And I hard her singing Part At A Rich Dude's House LIVE and she said the f word. I wouldn't want my mom to know 'bout that. X3

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 9 July 2011 at 12:58 PM

@thepells4 lol xD It says she's been working on the album `on the road' so maybe after the tour;) can't wait!!!! But she should release a single soon😊 everyday I go on the computer and the first thing I check is iTunes.. I cross my fingers and hope there's a new Kesha song but..nothing.. Again.. Lol

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 9 July 2011 at 9:49 PM

@Harrypotter123698 Yup. 😋 All of her sogns are getting old. I mean, honestly! I listen to all of them all the time and they just get old! Well right now I'm kinda obssessed with 'Cannibal' so that's fine. X3 But she NEEDs a new song so bad. Either that, or I need tickets to her concert. X3

Btw, in her latest tweet, she said her bus broke down in the middle of nowhere in Scotland. AHAHAHAHAH FAILLLLLL XD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 4 August 2011 at 10:14 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.......................... *freaks out*

NEW KE$HA SONG COMING SOON 😊

@Harrypotter123698, you've heard it. xD

It's called. 'Shots On THe Hood Of My Car."

I didn't even know she HAD a car.

I didn't even know she had a LICENSE.

Now all I need to do is spend two weeks stalking my radio station...

Female
472 posts

flakes • 4 August 2011 at 11:08 PM

my fave song is we r who we r

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 4:23 PM

YESSS NEW POST!!!!

Meaning IIII can post again.

I've spent most of today looking up tons of things about Ke$ha... Some things I'd prefer not knowing. o.o But you lnow, s'all good. xD

And right now, I REALLY need to say something about/for this chick:

I've seen an awful lot of haters of Ke$ha, and I'm not saying it's a terrible thing if they don't like her. I think it's more they don't get her or think she can't sing, I've heard from tons of places. My own dad doesn't even want me to listen to her anymore. But hey, of course I listen even more ;D

I've also listened to tons of her interviews and seen lots of her quotes, she really is a great person, she struggled growing up and was broke until she released music. She has almost no free time because of her tour, she work SO hard on the concerts, and she lives for her fans. She gets to show who she i, no matter what people think, and she doesn't give a freak about what people say. She just wants to live her life. Plus, I heard a quote from her, where she knows she's 100 percent sure that she CAN sing. I believe it, but personally, she may not be singing the right genre. Example, she has a few country/accoustic song, and WITHOUT auto-tune too, and they're great. There's SO MUCH about Ke$ha that people don't know or understand.

And if you're a hater who saw this in livepulse and wanted to say something bad about MY OPINIONS or about KE$HA, you can keep your nasty comments to yourself and leave this forum. I'm fed up with it.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 15 August 2011 at 4:24 PM

I only like 4 Kesha songs:

Crazy Beautiful Life
Blow
Your Love is my Drug
We R Who We R ...or whatever...

Yep...

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 4:26 PM

@Whitefall WOAH. O.O Where'd you hear Crazy Beautiful Life?

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 4:26 PM

@dreamer once in an interview she admitted she has crazy style, but she hates when people say she cant sing because she thinks she has a good voice.

well have you ever heard her sing live? shes horrible!

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 4:28 PM

@Candy_girl_1298 Yes, yes I have, and I admit they're not the best. But she also has unreleased songs in different types of music, and she DOESN'T Auto-tune those, and again, they're great. She grew up more around country style music too, and honestly, I think if she wants to sing LIVE, she's better off with a country or accoustic style, but I still love her music regardless. And honestly, I really don't care if her songs are auton-tune or not, she has lots of talent, not directly in singing, but in other things.

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 4:29 PM

@avelaingia we probably have different definitions of horrible. i agree she doesnt sing horrible compared to other people of this generation, but she sings offkey ALL THE TIME in rl. with all the electronics her voice is pretty cool though.

if you listen to old songs and kelly clarkson like me, and compare there REAL voices, yes she does sing pretty horrible.

@dreamer i agree that her country music is good. but her attemt at pop and rock is fail. i do like her style and makeup, though ❤️

but have you heard her song cannibal? 0.o

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 4:34 PM

@Candy_girl_1298 I've heard every single one of her songs, Even the unreleased ones. The only song I don't really like is Backstabber. :/ It's too weird. xD I actually really like Cannibal though. O.O

Yup, her country is better, but her pop+rock is pretty good as well, in my opinion. She probably just went with that style so she'd be more known, like, I can barely name half as many like relaly famous contry singers as their are popstars, which Ke$ha now is. xD

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 15 August 2011 at 4:43 PM

i like the tik tok music...PARODY

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 5:35 PM

@dreamer have you heard her play live? like actually live, without background music and singing?

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 8:07 PM

@Candy_girl_1298 Yeah. Have you?

And I REALLLLLLLY wanna hear her sing Dancing With Tears In My Eyes live though. OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SONG SOOOOOO MUCH. It's one of my faves. Does she have a video of her singing it anywhere? -.-

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 8:08 PM

@dreamer yes i have. and i went to a concert where she sang that song. idk where there is a vid, but it was one of her better songs

well when she sings with no backup she sounds like shes talking D:

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 8:11 PM

@Candy_girl_1298 What concert? o.o I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO HEAR HER SINGING THAT SONG LIVEEEEEEEEE. What's even worse is she's coming here for a concert TOMORROW NIGHT and I don't have tickets D':

Probably cuz she does the cross between rapping+singing in her songs? XD Really, I've noticed most of her songs are a little... Singy... But then a little rap mixed in too. Of course, most of her love songs aren't like that though. Well, I mean...

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 8:17 PM

@dreamer she doesnt do that, thats the electronics.

i should know 😊

this is off topic but the singer i REALLY dislike is katy perry >.>

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 8:22 PM

@candy_girl_1298 So you're saying she never sang Dancign /with Tears On My Eyes at a concert, live, before? :/ I'd seriously wanna hear that.

Katy Perry? Ehh, she's okay. Her songs do get old pretty quickly, though. >.>

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 8:23 PM

@dreamer no im saying she doesnt rap XD

its not really her songs, more like her personality.

i have to say this though:

i LOVE kesha's personality 😊 except for the [yeep] part XD kind of reminds me of mine XD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 8:29 PM

@Candy_girl_1298 Oh. xD Well, have you heard her song Sleazy? o.o Since that once is mostly rap though. xD

I do love her personality as well, her music's good too, but yeah. 😃

She's just, like, not conceited or anything, she loves her fans, and she's crazy and not afraid to admit that. xD Because she says a LOT of wierd things about herself. o.o Really. X3 And I sit here being a super shy person when I feel stalked. Ha! Ke$ha laughs in pity at me xD

And I was reading an interview somehwere, and there was this one part where she was talking about having glitter everywhere, it made me laugh so much. XD

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 15 August 2011 at 8:30 PM

@dreamer its not rap, just a bunch of electronics. well its kind of rap, but if you brought it to a rapper he would say it wasnt XD

i agree with you, but i also read an interview where she admited she wanted to be [yeep] 0.o

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 15 August 2011 at 8:32 PM

@Candy_girl_1298 Ehhh... xD I guess.

Actually in one interview, she didn't say she wanted to be, she said she WAS. o.o Her story is sad though... Like how she grew up and she was broke and all... Well it's a long story xD Do you know about that? 😱