KE$HA!!!!! (For Crazy Ke$ha fan$) ;)

in Entertainment

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 26 May 2011 at 7:58 PM

@gagamonster15: What is negative? I guess I don't understand. 😱

And I think she meant something else by her lyrics.
Like all artists do. xD Idk.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 7:59 PM

@Pendulum Actually, on Google, it said that she confirmed her pregnancy. I still don't believe it though. 😱

@Gagamonster15 Message? You barely know her, you've barely heard her music. You don't have to listen to me, and you probably won't, but she's completely different from what she shows. She doesn't go to clubs. She loves her fans. She had a hard childhood, her family was financially struggling. She has a big heart, and likes to tell stories, all of her songs mean something. I've seen videos of her on her fansite, one was a video just telling you to be yourself, and don't be afraid of what people think. And another video, she was stuck at the airport because of tornadoes, she couldn't make it to her concert, she was so upset, she promised to everyone who was going that she'd make it up to them and do even better. She has a unique style, and isn't afraid of what other people think about her. She's secretly smart, but she's fun and doesn't take herself too seriosuly, and she doesn't let her fame get ahead of her. I'm not telling you to change your opinion, I'm just telling you what my opinion on her is. 😊

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 26 May 2011 at 8:00 PM

Hehe, stuck in a tornado.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 8:02 PM

@Gagamoster15 You know what I mean. 😱 They refused to let her out of the airport because there were tornadoes near the area, she begged them, she even bribed them, to basically ride the plane and go to the concert to make her fans happy. 😸

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 26 May 2011 at 8:04 PM

I like how she spends most of her money on concerts and her costumes and such. 😊

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 26 May 2011 at 8:08 PM

T_T
*Twitches* I'm forcing myself to listen to her music.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 26 May 2011 at 8:10 PM

@gagamonster15: It's all pretty good.

-OFF TOPIC-

Anyone heard of He Is We?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 8:11 PM

@Gagamonster15 Forcing? 😱 It really depends on what type of her music you hear. She has the wild girl party side, which she actually isn't, and she has her sweet in and out of love, vulnerable side that she wants people to see. 😱

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 26 May 2011 at 8:27 PM

Yes, forcing as in, I REALLY DON'T want to listen to it, but I am anyways.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 8:30 PM

@Gagamonster15 I know what forcing means. T.T Why forcing, though? I never said you HAD to listen to 'er, I jsut suggested a few of her songs. 😱

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 26 May 2011 at 8:31 PM

And I don't know. Self discipline.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 8:34 PM

@Gagamonster15 Ooooookay then... >.> Maybe it sounds different to other people, tohugh. Usually, when I'm crying or upset over an argument or something, I listen to Ke$ha, and it cheers me up. Maybe jsut the fact that her songs are so upbeat and make me feel better, maybe that's why I'm a fan. Also, I noticed that people who don't like think she's this: Party here, drink there, go crazy and party at clubs there. But she'd not like that at all. All of her fans always talk about that, and they know more about her than the people who don't like her. It's just something I've noticed. 😱

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 26 May 2011 at 8:37 PM

No, that's not the only reason I like her.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 May 2011 at 9:06 PM

Like? πŸ˜ƒ

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 27 May 2011 at 10:09 PM

senice when was Ke$ha pregent???????? I never heard that!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 28 May 2011 at 10:47 PM

@Pendulum I heard "Goodbye" online the other day, and now I keep listenign to it. πŸ˜ƒ I love it. I hope Ke$ha releases it. 😊

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 29 May 2011 at 1:38 AM

@thepells4: I'm glad you listened to it. 😊

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 29 May 2011 at 1:03 PM

@thepells4
maybeh e3e
im not obsessed liek SOME people, but she's one of mai faves πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 17 June 2011 at 7:46 PM

I'm on a website where I found Ke$ha's unreleased songs, and right now I'm listening to them 1 by 1. Currently listening to Bad Dream, and I love it. 😊 I like Ke$ha's soft love side. xD

So far, I REALLY like:
Bad Dream
Goodbye
Feels Like Rain
31 Secconds Alone
Get In Line

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 19 June 2011 at 3:58 PM

senice when was Ke$ha pregent???????? I never heard that!

Female
1,574 posts

isis • 19 June 2011 at 4:00 PM

I only like Blow, kinda 😈 So many Ke$ha fans here @_@

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 19 June 2011 at 10:30 PM

@Isis Yeah, but so many haters too... >.>

Ke$ha has TONS of songs, most unrelesed, but all of them are good in their own unique way. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,574 posts

isis • 20 June 2011 at 12:50 AM

@thepells4 yup ☹️ I'm not a hater though! 😈

Male
54 posts

bazoo • 20 June 2011 at 6:33 PM

Er. I just want to post about Ke$ha.

I wish she had released "The Harold Song" or "Cannibal" to end the Animal + Cannibal era. "Blow" is not a good song, and the former two are perfect enders to her debut era.

I hope she brings us something new with her 2nd album. 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 26 June 2011 at 10:56 PM

O.M.G. 😱

http://www.keshasparty.com/us/news/volunteer-get-free-ticket-kehas-nashville-show#comments

I wish I lived near Nshville! ☹️

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 2 July 2011 at 11:08 AM

I ❀️ Ke$ha. I don't see why you would come to a thread about Ke$ha to hate on her when you haven't even listened to her music... >.<

OMG, I hope she's not pregnant.

I like almost all of Ke$ha's music. I wish that they would play some of her deeper music on the radio. I wanna go to a Ke$ha concert soooo bad. -_- She, like, shoots glitter at you. And I follow her on twitter and she's always tweeting about her concerts and how she sings until her throat bleeds.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 July 2011 at 11:17 AM

@Crazymushroom IKR? 😱

I'm on her fansite, and they have a page with all her tweets on them. And do you knowwhat's funny? She always calls herself a stalker. And I know tons of people who call themselves stalkers (including me). So it's just funny. xD

I think the oldest Ke$ha song they've played on my radio station is Blah Blah Blah. And they haven't played it in TWO WHOLE YEARS. O_O It isn't even that deep of a song, but I like it. πŸ˜‹ I mean, everytime she performs on a show somewhere (ex. She was on the BMA and on Conanan O'brian a few nights ago), and she sang 'Animal' and 'Blow' both times, yet they never play Animal on the radio station. 😱 I really like that song, too. I think I'd have a panic attack if they ever played Dancing With Tears In My Eyes one of these days. xD

Btw, anyone know what her newest song is? After 'Blow'? Cuz I googled Ke$ha's newest 2011 song, and I kept getting this thing called Therm-o-stat? Anyone heard of it? I haven't heard it yet. O. o

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 2 July 2011 at 11:26 AM

@thepells4 I heard that Therm-o-stat wasn't really by her, but I'm not totally sure.
I really like The Harold Song, so it would be awesome if they played that. ❀️ But no, they just replay ET by Katy Perry three times every hour. >.<

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 July 2011 at 11:34 AM

@Crazymushroom Ikr? >.< On my radio station, they barely ever play Ke$ha, actually. They play Blow once every hour. But they ALWAYS play ET, Give Me Everytihng, Rolling In The Deep, all these popular songs that I DON'T EVEN LIKE. >.< And the things that I DO like, they never play, even if it's popular, like Blow and Price Tag and Stereo Love (whic isn't too popular anymore, but I still think it's great). Not all by Ke$ha, but just the stuff I like in general. And it seems on my radio station, that all they focus on is Lady Gaga? They mention her every five minutes, they play The Edge Of Glory ever half hour, but I still like it, and it's all about 'Call in to win tickets to Lady Gaga!' and 'Go online for pics of Lady Gaga!' I actually had a phase where I hated Lady Gaga cuz they focused on her so much. >.< I mean, they NEVER mention Ke$ha, unless it's about something crazy she said, apparently. V.V

And back on the tpic of Ke$ha, when I heard Tik Tok, YourLove Is My Drug, Blah Blah Blah, and Take it Off, I had no clue who Ke$ha was, nevermind being my favorite singer. I had first heard of her after about a month that We R Who We R had been playing on my radio station. Then I slowly started to figure out that she sang all the other songs I like. just like her singing, even without auto-tuning, sometimes. Like, I like when she sings 'Animal' without auto-tune. I dunno. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 12:56 PM

Try listening to 31 seconds alone...I don't think it's on iTunes but it's pretty awesome

All of her songs out now are Old and she sounds fake...in 31 secOnds alone she sounds real and it's a different style for her😊