I liked mine Sorta.....

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 25 December 2011 at 9:35 PM

same here.....but the cave is a meanie

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 25 December 2011 at 9:38 PM

AWW sorry about that one for u. ❤️ I hope u and the cave have a better relationship too! @carnatate

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 25 December 2011 at 9:40 PM

Traded for a '09 Florn today. One of my dreamies 😊 ❤️

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 25 December 2011 at 10:51 PM

It was one full of surprises that's for sure. It was wonderful. The house was full of music and we kept looking for Christmas movies to watch together. I got a jacket and later a new purse. It was nice. I love Christmas, it really brings us all together. We forget our busy selves and responsibilities for a little while and enjoy each other's company.

Deleted • 25 December 2011 at 10:52 PM

Mine was alright I guess.

My dad had to go and ruin it though by starting a big ole fight.

But other than that it was quite nice. 😊

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 26 December 2011 at 1:20 AM

mine was fun,we got like 4 wii games,and GIANT DINOSAUR KITES!LOTS of pokemon cards,like 150 😋 and we got SKYLANDERS!!!! you know,the one with the launch pad thingly 😊 and a THREE FOOT TALL romote cantrol car,okay,it might be like one foot 😸 ,but we didnt really spend time together as a family,all we did was play wii in our basement 😋,we kinda ignored everyone :| but we got to watch Rio and Zookeeper! 😸 i hope everyones christmas was awesome 😊 im sorry if this is boring you,im just really excited 😃

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 26 December 2011 at 1:24 AM

Well, mine was pretty good. :]
My parents made pie for me,
Which is unusual of them,
We never back cookies or anything...

Ooh, and my dad's friends came over,
And they gave me a lot of chocolate.
Then EggCave rereleased eggs.
;^; Made me so happy ❤️

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 December 2011 at 1:44 AM

Mine...... stunk. Till the end. Then I was talking with my sister. Real deep, family matters. Made me feel nice, someone in my family actually wanting to listen for me once. Then again, my sisters have always been there for me. 😊

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 26 December 2011 at 2:04 AM

My Christmas was lovely. c: I wore a brand new sweater-dress my grandma got me as a present and spent the entire day with my extended family. We talked and laughed and ate homemade ravioli and sat outside by the fire even though it was freezing by nighttime. The little kids played with their new toys and the little-little kids played with all their adult relatives. X3 I feel pretty warm and fuzzy.

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 26 December 2011 at 2:35 AM

I went to universal studios for Christmas 😊 I misses the creature releases but oh well, I'd rather have the 09 versions XD

Female
141 posts

anori • 26 December 2011 at 2:42 AM

Mine was sure much better than last 2 years - Well I didn't get ANY of old eggs *sniff I would love a Roo or 2 so much* and maybe I didn't get any gifts besides the ones that I found money for but my mother was home not at hospital like 2 last times so It was great 😊

Female
17 posts

amni-chan • 27 December 2011 at 3:00 PM

Christmas? What Christmas? (goes back to preparing for her first semester in college) I got a Taigrin... Does that count as Christmas? I slogged through Doughnight on KofK...