For when you need someone to talk to..

in Chit-Chat

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 15 June 2011 at 12:43 AM

@thepells4 You do need professional help. In fact, from the sounds of it, you need to get out of there. Away from your parents. Heck, I'd say if you have no other options- go to the police. Cuz it sounds like a lot of verbal abuse going on there. Your parents could probably get in some serious trouble for it. (Personal question but... Do you ever get hit?)

@armageddondoll Since my last post here, I have sorted out some things. For now, I'm gonna still continue in graphic design. I'm gonna see about getting a teacher's credential next semester- to have more options open. And I will most likely minor in Psychology. And depending on how much I enjoy Psychology, I might continue schooling after getting my degree in Graphic Design. But maybe just do part-time schooling while having a job. Although a part of me is wondering if I should be an academic advisor. I recently noticed that I do enjoy helping people out with choosing classes and what-not. I still don't know. I'm just gonna wait until I can talk to an advisor in the fall to officially get things together.

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 June 2011 at 12:49 AM

@smartie2742 OMG I wanna do Psychology! 😱 xD

Everything takes a steep downhill turn when my mum comes home.... >_<

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 23 July 2011 at 1:45 PM

I feel like poop...

Basically, my best friend wrote a Facebook status about how she has the best boyfriend and I, jokingly, jumped in and was all, nope! I do. And she joined in saying that hers puts up with her problems. And I decided it would be funny to make a looong response about what makes my boyfriend so awesome, you know? Well, instead of laughing and joining in, like I expected her to, she got upset and offended and said I took it "too far" this time. So now I guess she's mad at me. And I'm supposed to be seeing her in a few hours to see the new HP movie.

It's not like I MEANT to upset her and obviously if I knew it would, I wouldn't have done it. Idk. I just feel like a bad person now just because I thought it would be funny to get into a fun little "competition" of who's boyfriend is more awesome. Which is something we occasionally out of good fun. *sigh* Hopefully all this will get resolved when I see her but for now, I'm upset and wanted to let this out.

1,655 posts

chatial • 23 July 2011 at 1:54 PM

@thepells4 Suicide is selfish. /:
I don't like my parents either. I've been hit a few times. Screamed at too. I've yeah, hurt myself... But there's no point. It does not help. You don't know me, but you can trust me. Promise. /feels stalkerish/

@everyone If everyone, like they are doing now, put their problems out on the table including yourself, you would reach for yours back in a second. Times seem hard right now, but they will get better. They may also get harder, but stay strong. It will only make you a better person in the end. Trust me.

Peer pressure... I have never given into. I don't do drugs like half my friends do even though they've tried to get me to. I'm completely clean. Never drank or gambled in my life(: It was hard. And its only the beginning.

If this post was, umm, not kid friendly tell me so I can delete it >.<;;

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 23 July 2011 at 3:17 PM

Reading these helpful posts make me feel better about life even though nothing is really wrong for me at the moment 😊

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

I feel AWFUL!!!! Here's what happened:
My best friend on Eggcave didn't want me to trade with a user for uh personal reasons.
I didn't really get them or think they were really serious and said I thought she was overreacting.
She got kind of annoyed and angry.
I said if it matters that much I won't.
She told me to post that I won't on the user's profile.
And I said I'd tell them that she really doesn't like them and so I can't trade with them, and that they should take it up with her.
Then she said she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and she blocked me.

I guess you'll say it depends on why she didn't want me to trade with the user T_T

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 23 July 2011 at 6:48 PM

You all need to suck it up. Yeah you have not so great parents, it sucks. But you have a home to live in and food to eat. You got a chance to get an education. So many people are worse off. Its hard, but who ever said life was full of rainbows and bunnies? Happiness is fleeting, but even those few seconds of happiness are worth the days of pain.

Suicide isn't selfish, I hate when people say that. The people that refuse to let go of someone suffering they are the selfish ones. I'm not agreeing with suicide. But if you are an adult and have tried everything and still wish to die i see no issue with it. Though it is a cowardly thing to do. Living is hard, dying is easy.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 6:49 PM

@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 July 2011 at 7:00 PM

@lexa - Hopefully she'll get over it. She'll come to her senses soon enough and unblock you.
But, wow, must've been SOME personal issue. XD

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 7:01 PM

@taffy789 I just thought it was a misunderstanding, it didn't look big to me ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 July 2011 at 7:08 PM

@lexa - Well, sometimes, people just want people to agree with them.
They don't want advice, or are too mad to be told what they think is right is wrong.
My mom, for example, is always like that. So, I just smile, nod my head, and walk away. XD

Like I said, if you two are good friends, she'll get over it.
She probley blocked you because she just didn't want to listen to reason/your point of view.

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 7:11 PM

@taffy789 Thanks, you make me feel loads better 😊
but I should have taken it more seriously...
WAIT A SECOND....
Who was she kidding anyway, expecting ME to take something SERIOUSLY?
T_T

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 July 2011 at 7:16 PM

@lexa - Uhh, she thought you were the COOKIE MONSTER!!! 8D

Which reminds me i'm hungray. 😱

Deleted • 23 July 2011 at 7:19 PM

@taffy789 Yeah I need breakfast O_o

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 July 2011 at 3:29 AM

I have no reason to complain about anything, since my life is a cakewalk compared to some peoples,
but i'm just tired of being unhappy. I don't know weather to go live with my dad where I MIGHT be happier, or stay with my mom where I feel misrable, especially since she's moving to a new house.
But if I live with my Dad, my Mom will probley resent me..... and get mad at me. I don't want that to happen, but....

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 24 July 2011 at 4:18 AM

@nkiay Ommmmm You swore O_o

Lol, ommmmm's from primary schools are funny, they ommmm at anyone doing anything 😋

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 24 July 2011 at 1:39 PM

@taffy789

Try living with your dad then. Just tell your mom you don't wanna move and you still love her. She is your mom and will love you no matter what. She might be a bit sad, but you gotta do what is best for you.

@nogardragon

Oh no not that! My bad, gone now.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 24 July 2011 at 2:15 PM

@nikiay I hate telling but someone was bound to report that ☚ī¸

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 24 July 2011 at 7:13 PM

Life always ends up working for the better. If there's a bunch of downs in your life, you know something really good's going to happen - soon. :]