Dragonia{FOR SERIOUS ROLEPLAYERS!!}

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 June 2011 at 1:57 AM

Nix snorted at Xeren's pitiful display. "And the elderly and the ones who can't fly?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 June 2011 at 2:12 AM

Xeren glared at Nix. "And the idiots who think they can fight the twoleggeds? They're going to die......or.... be caputured..."

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 June 2011 at 2:14 AM

"Right, right," Nix said agreeably. "You know... I don't think I like you much."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 June 2011 at 2:21 AM

"I feel the exact same way." Xeren growled. He picked himself up from the ground, and dusted himself off.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 June 2011 at 2:24 AM

Nix turned his back on Xeren, flicking dust onto him with his tail as he did so, and addressed the gathering. "We'll have a vote. Those who favor leaving, raise their left wing. Those who want to fight, raise right."

~ Will wait 😋 ~

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 June 2011 at 2:33 AM

Xeren flicked his tail. He wanted to claw this dragon's eyes out, but he knew he would win a fight.
His scales weren't hard, or fire proof, but were softer, and less firm. His claws broke easily, and were dull because he couldn't sharpen them.
And of course, his wing.
Xeren sighed. He was a failure as a dragon, and even a worse light dragon, with his dark scales to prove it.

3,490 posts

skylark • 16 June 2011 at 11:02 AM

Aiedail looked up at the sky, then became still. After a few minutes, she raised her right wing.. "Surely, if we all fought together, we can keep our homeland. But if we flee, what land would be ours? Probably the mountains, but they are harsh, have no food and would constantly remind us of our cowardly act for they loom over this homeland. We must decide quickly; the 'humans' are fast apond our forest." She turned her head towards Xeren, "You are NOT a failure. Do not focus on the negatives, but instead turn to the bright side. You are a dragon. Not one of those two-legged greedy 'humans'. Be proud of it. You have unique abilities. I am sure of that. Yes, Stricken made an incredibly stupid choice, but we must not lose our temper. Stricken is a dragon, as are you. We cannot turn our backs away from our kin." She then turned her gaze to Nix, saying "Same goes for you, and be careful with your words, for they can harm more then you think. I have learned that, the long, harsh way... We cannot afford to have dragon enemies, when we have more pressing matters to deal with." She pointed in the direction of the humans. Aiedail then quickly looked around, scales pressing together in a frown, making her look very old and worn out as she asked, "Speaking of so, where's Stricken? The fool better be healed soon, before his cuts get infected and imflamed." Aiedail sighed.

oops, sorry for the long-ish post. I got pretty interested 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 June 2011 at 11:24 AM

@skylark - Xeren never said anything in my last post outloud.........

Xeren glared at the dragon. "I never said I was a failure. Or is that what you think of me?!"

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 11:42 AM

Zel saw saw shapes below. She landed, she was pelted with rocks. She was almost shot at. She shape shifted into a fire breathing dragon. She set the forest on fire. She was roped and muzzled. She saw the humans heading to Xeren. "XEREN! WATCH OUT! THEY'RE COMMING FOR YOU!" she mummbled.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 12:06 PM

Stricken was well rested and had already made his way back (hearing all that Xeren had said). He was furious, but he still hid in the shadows so Xeren wouldn't yell at him.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 June 2011 at 12:32 PM

Fire growled. "Where are we anyway,Water?
Water sighed."Idk..Lets go ask dragons!"

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 1:44 PM

Stricken limped out of the shadows and told Fire and Water the whole story.

3,490 posts

skylark • 16 June 2011 at 1:47 PM

@taffy789 >.< i knew thet. i was one my ipod, couldn't see much. D: please be patient and wait a sec while i slap myself....

Aiedail glanced at Xeren, "No, I do not assume my kin a failure. Don't get me wrong. But... a sigh after you examine yourself, would prove differently, I assume. Ah, I am not perfect either." She scratched the earth with her claw. "My weakness is heat, I have an ugly scar on my arm, I am quite awkward." She snorted and turned her attention back to the two-legged spawy things running about. "and my parents abandoned me..." she whispered, as a small tear slid down her cheek. Aiedail hastily rubbed her eye, and heard Zel's cry. "Oh no..." she muttered.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 2:03 PM

Stricken started preparing himself to launch another battle.

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 2:07 PM

Katruisa growled at a group of humans and dra..."Wait a second.HUMANS?"she roared.She plunged down with a deafening shriek,claws extented.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 June 2011 at 2:08 PM

@skylark - It's okay. 😊

Xeren rolled his eyes. "See, the twoleggeds don't care about any species but themselves. They say that they care about nature, but they rip up forests, enslave and kidnap animals, and leave only a small amount of space for the creatures that owned the land before them. They also freak out and attack when something scares them, and then ask questioneds later."

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 2:14 PM

Stricken walked up to Xeren, "That is exactly why we are attacking them," he said sarcastically.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 June 2011 at 2:17 PM

@taffy789 didn't Zel burn down the forest, which is their home?

3,490 posts

skylark • 16 June 2011 at 3:22 PM

@taffy789 - Awesome. 😊

Aiedail remains quiet, listening to the conversation and the humans.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

Stricken armed some catapults and set the ammo on fire. Then he launched them.

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 3:54 PM

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!WHY ARE THESE CREATURES INVADING OUR HOME?!"Katru roared at two very unfortunate dragons.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 3:59 PM

Stricken walked past Xeren and snorted fire. He stood on top of a boulder. "My fellow dragons," he said, "We must defend ourselves."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 June 2011 at 4:04 PM

@pirateseaz
Fire: Wow. That's a Big story. Huh. What's your name? I'm Fire. This is my GF: Water.
Water: hI.

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 4:05 PM

Katru rolled her eyes at the dragon."How naive can you be?I bet everyone already figured that out."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 June 2011 at 4:06 PM

@cutebluekittykat
Fire: What do u mean?

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 4:09 PM

Stricken walked up to Katru and said "I'm very naive, your point." "Now I would prefer it if you wouldn't be a spoil sport."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 June 2011 at 4:11 PM

Water: What r u guys talking about?

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 4:14 PM

Katru ignored Water."SPOILSPORT?!What do you think this is,a GAME??"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 June 2011 at 4:16 PM

@cutebluekittykat
Water: *tiles head* What r u talking about.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 16 June 2011 at 4:17 PM

Stricken: Just ignore Katru, Water. Lets let her just be mad, while we try to defend ourselves.