Strongroom error

in Problems & Bugs

Female
1 post

eggpen • 29 May 2011 at 2:59 PM

I went to collect my interest for today (I put in 5,000 EC in last week) and it said I already collected it. I never collected any interest ever!

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 29 May 2011 at 5:15 PM

Hm, sounds like something @Ian should check out. 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 29 May 2011 at 5:21 PM

@eggpen you should say the browser and os you're using 😸 and its a strange bug. doesn't happen for me. im using chrome for pc.

@gagamonster15 i heard from somewhere that ian doesn't respond to pings 😋

EDIT: it also says that for me O_O I collected my interest 2 days ago, but it says I've already collected it today.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 29 May 2011 at 5:22 PM

Hmm. 😱

Deleted • 29 May 2011 at 5:22 PM

I JUST found out you get daily interest from the strongroom ! xD LOL .

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 29 May 2011 at 5:55 PM

Ian won't be responding to pings, yes. I think it's because he'll probably receive so many, that he can't respond to all of them, and wouldn't want anyone getting upset if he accidentally missed one.

Hmm. I have been able to collect my Daily Interest everyday. I have not yet had this problem. It's possible that there is a bug with it, and it's thinking you received it even though you didn't. As soon as Ian sees this, he'll be able to work out what is wrong and should be able to fix it. Guess we'll just have to wait for his reply.

Listing the browser you use will be helpful. Along with the version you use of it. Because then Ian can figure out if it's because of the browser or what.

Can you still Deposit / Withdraw EC from the Strongroom? You may want to check that just in case. If you can't, you should list it here again 😸

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 30 May 2011 at 9:51 AM

It works fine for me, and I use Safari.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 1 June 2011 at 4:20 PM

well, I can get it now. it was just on that day for some reason :/

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 3 June 2011 at 6:13 PM

Are people still having problems collecting interest?