Feed All Button?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 December 2011 at 12:30 PM

I have an idea: a Feed All button! It can show up right above your cove, and on your profile it can show up right next to the number of creatures. This will make it a billion times easier for people with large coves. It also won't open a new window whenever you click "next creature."If you only want to feed a few creatures, you will still be able to click that creature and feed only that creature. Here's a list of pros and cons: you can post new pros or cons if you want, and I'll add them to the list.

EDIT: YOU DO NOT GET EC WHEN USING THE BUTTON, THEREFORE KEEPING THE VALUE OF EC THE SAME.

PROS:
EASY
Doesn't open up a new window each time
People with large coves will love it
If you need to do mass feeding, it's simple!
CONS:
It might reduce the need for Tim's
Your creatures won't gain clicks or views if you use the Feed All button
Egg Cave will stop making money from all the ads you see when feeding creatures.

Feel free to post your opinions! 😊

@Ian
@Meteoroid
@Zac
@annapashmina

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 29 December 2011 at 12:32 PM

@rawrcookies08 The value of EC would shoot down with a feed all button. In my opinion, it's not a very good idea.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 29 December 2011 at 12:32 PM

CON: Egg Cave will stop making money from all the adds you see when feeding creatures.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 December 2011 at 12:33 PM

@silver_winged @qwaszx Yeah, that's the big problem..
WAIT! I KNOW! You don't get EC when you use the feed all button! Problem solved!! xD

5,632 posts

linpug • 29 December 2011 at 12:34 PM

Ian already said No to this idea.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 December 2011 at 12:34 PM

@linpug Are you sure..?

5,632 posts

linpug • 29 December 2011 at 12:35 PM

Yes. Also even if EC stays the same, what are you going to use it for? Just travels.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 29 December 2011 at 12:37 PM

@linpug Travels and Tim's, but only Tim's if you want your pets to be 100% happy. Also, people will still use Tim's if they are on vacation or really busy.