Death Note Roleplay.

in Roleplaying

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:04 PM

(Summary) You are one of the few humans in the human world to have a Death Note. A notebook which can kill humans. The person's name who's written down in this notebook shall die within 40 seconds unless said so otherwise in a different way of death. You must think of the person's face while writing down their FULL name or the death note will not work. Once a humans name is written on the Death Note their death is unavoidable. They will die. A Death Note owner can control a person 23 days before their death. And their is a possible deal between a shinigami and a human. A shinigami(death god) has eyes that can see everyones name and lifespan. In return for shinigami eyes the shinigami will take half that persons life away.
- if a death is not specified in any way the person will simple die of a heart attack
- if a death is impossible like the victim will die in one hour in front of the eiffel tower in paris france and the victim is in japan, the person will simply die of a heart attack
- if you want a victim to die of accident, simply write die of accident
- only 6 death notes in the human world will work meaning ONLY 6 SHINIGAMIS AND 6 HUMANS. Unless your a bytander human or a shinigami wathing from the shinigami realm
@shadowbunny is my storage 😸

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 5:04 PM

(Edit)

Shinigamis can not be seen or heard by anybody other than the owner of his/her death note unless another person has touched the owners death note .

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:04 PM

If you are a human in possession of a death note you do not have to have a shinigami. Another person will control your shinigami if you have one. If you are a shinigami, you will have 2 death notes and one will drop down into the human world and a human WILL pick it up. Also if you are a human and USE the death note you will be known to the public as Kira or Killer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charecter form:
Name:
Species☹️Human or Shinigami)
Personality
How you found the death note(human) or how you dropped it:
What you plan to do next:
If you are a human, who will play as your shinigami and if your a shinigami who has your death note: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~~
You do not HAVE to have a shinigami. And you may have more than one person. If you want to watch Death Note go to youtube and search "Death note episode 1 part 1/2"
@ladybugheart
@hayz
@linpug
@GLaDOS
@circus

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 5:11 PM

Name: Silic Ezar
Species (Human or Shinigami): Shinigami
Looks: Black raven wings, short black hair, black claws, pale skin, shaped like Rem but not a hunchback, 6'1
Personality: Random
How you found the death note(human) or how you dropped it: She made a bet with Ryuk that who will have the most entertainment 😸
What you plan to do next: Follow the human, IT'S IN THE RULES.
If you are a human, who will play as your shinigami and if your a shinigami who has your death note: REI (Y U STEAL MY NAME!? DX)

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 5:14 PM

Name: Sylvia Lasque
Species: Human
Looks: Pale skin, long black hair, purple bands covering left eye
Personality: She will kill all villains and all that get in her way. She will become goddess off this new world, with no villainy!!!! 😈
How you found the death note: She was outside at night looking at the stars when the notebook fell from the sky.
What you plan to do next: She plans to continue killing villains and criminals until she can find an ally to help her.
My shinigami: Ryuk, if someones willing to play him xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@dreamer
@froggytails
@doll
@peeta
@kitty19cat

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:15 PM

@hayz Do you want to be my shinigami? You will have to love a fruit tho xD

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 5:18 PM

IF YOU ARE A SHINIGAMI PLEASE MAKE YOUR NAME SHORT LIKE RYUK OR REM OR SOMETHING ELSE SHINIGAMI-LIKE.

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 5:22 PM

@bunnyshadow But Gelus's name is also 5 letters long! And Silic is her first name! Her surname is Ezar o-o.

Oh, and I dun wanna be ryuk. 😸

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:23 PM

@hayz Lolz you dont have to be you just have to like a certain fruit 😸 dont be like boring old rem xD

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 5:27 PM

@bunnyshadow No thank you, I LIKE LITTLE BOYS! XD JK

I like... err..... I'll fill it later XD

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:28 PM

@hayz πŸ˜‹ ok! xD we need more people xC but if someone plays ryuk ima have to DITCH-YA xD JK

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 5:32 PM

@bunnyshadow I shall join! BUt I might ditch if this becomes too active!

Name: Reyna Dimalta
Species: Shinigami
Looks: Her humanoid form: Long brown hair that reaches her ribcage and bright green eyes. Small and lithe, she can go almost anywhere undetected. This humanoid form, basically allows herself to blend in with the human population
Shinigami form: A black sphinx like creature with leathery black wings and black fur, blends in with the night. The face that sits atop Reyna's Shinigimi body form is a woman with sunken grey eyes and pale cheekbones, she looks on the verge of death and speaks in a gravelly voice, like one not used in awhile πŸ˜ƒ Otherwise, when she is in a more humanoid form she has the same face and a frail body that seems twisted at awkward angles.
Personality: Sarcastic and can be trusting of people that have proven themselves to her.
Death Note: Was being attacked and then dropped her second deathnote
What you plan to do next: Find my human XD
My Human: ??

I need a human now XD

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:38 PM

@reyna hmm but shinigami arent human they're monstrous death gods xD You have to find a form πŸ˜‹ or describe your looks like your wings, spikes, etc

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 5:39 PM

@bunnyshadow I shall edit, could you edit your post as well to make it not look so weird? XD Sorry if I sound like bossy but it's hard to look at πŸ˜‹

Out of Topic:

What do you think of the hashes??!?!

EDIT: Is my Charrie form better?

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 5:49 PM

@reyna way better but im not sure if shinigami have human forms xD

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 5:50 PM

@reyna How do you tag with hashes? XD

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 5:58 PM

@hayz -Just post # sign and then a word and now whenver you post that same thing and you search for the word in the hashes place you'll find that post
now search "Teaching Hayz" in the hashes box and you'll find this post!

@bunnyshadow - XD LOL, now they do πŸ˜‹

#teachinghayz

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 5:59 PM

@reyna XD LOL Thanks!

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 6:00 PM

@hayz @reyna we nee people o_o

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 6:00 PM

@hayz did you find the post?

7,923 posts

hayz • 2 January 2012 at 6:00 PM

@reyna Yea XD

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 6:03 PM

~*~*PINGS*~*~
@zombiemaster
@lola622f
@pegasasu
@moomoomilk24
@himitsutenshin <--- just playin' with cho πŸ˜‰

Deleted • 2 January 2012 at 6:06 PM

Name: Dark
Species (Human or Shinigami) Shinigami
Looks: white hair, silver eyes, looks human.
Personality: crazy, cold.
How you found the death note(human) or how you dropped it: She was attacked by another shinigami.
What you plan to do next: kill the owner of her death note somehow.
If you are a human, who will play as your shinigami and if your a shinigami who has your death note: none yet.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 2 January 2012 at 6:41 PM

Cool! What's the plot?

Btw, there can only be six Death Notes in the human world at one time. xD

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

@ladybugheart Im not sure >.< LETS WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE! πŸ˜ƒ theres to many shinigamis:/

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 3 January 2012 at 5:08 PM

@reyna @fluffy

Sorry I don't know much about Death Note... o.o'

Deleted • 3 January 2012 at 5:09 PM

@pegasasu XD neither do I πŸ˜‹

7,923 posts

hayz • 3 January 2012 at 5:13 PM

@miomar
@PIREATESEAZ
@BELILALAS_25
@bubble_tree
@juliettbrown

Deleted • 3 January 2012 at 7:11 PM

i forgot like half the story of it. xD

Character form:
Name: Daiki (HAPPY NOW?!)
Species(Human or Shinigami): Human
Looks: dark brown hair that is tied up into two pigtails, black eyes, 5'6.
Personality: her heart is ice cold, timid.
How you found the death note(human) or how you dropped it: she found it lying on the ground and took it.
What you plan to do next: Kill the bad... and maybe the innocents...
If you are a human, who will play as your shinigami and if your a shinigami who has your death note: Silic
~~~~~~~~~~~

7,923 posts

hayz • 3 January 2012 at 7:13 PM

@belilalas_25 YOU'RE MY HUMAN! XD And I stopped paying attention after L died (The episode)...... BUT I KNIOW THE IMPORTANT STUFF!