Is a tine worth a Mummar?

in Trading & Auctions

Female
32 posts

okamikaji • 25 November 2010 at 12:30 AM

I am trading a tine, ghosty, Terron, Goblar and a hallowolf for a mummar.
Is a mummar worth it?

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 25 November 2010 at 8:59 AM

I guess it is 😸 Good luck with the trade!

Female
223 posts

eggtrainer • 25 November 2010 at 8:31 PM

In my opinion the "value" of Tines has gone way up since it has been a while when they were released 😋 But if you have more than one and you really want a Mummar then yes, you should trade 😊

542 posts

mellyottl • 26 November 2010 at 12:41 PM

[although tines are expected to be released again next February`.]

1,247 posts

Zac • 26 November 2010 at 2:56 PM

That was originally the idea, but it may have changed...

The Tine's description in the Archives now reads, "This egg was only given out on February 13 and 14 of 2010."

So, its not 100% whether they are retired yet.

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 26 November 2010 at 2:57 PM

I don't believe Tines will be given out during February based on it's description in the Archives as well.

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 26 November 2010 at 4:45 PM

But neither will Mummars be released again too. 😋

Female
23 posts

misospicy • 27 November 2010 at 1:15 AM

hmmmmmmmmm. ya, if you have more than one i would think it's a good trade because mummars were onlyh obtained through cash cave. but if you only have one. Than I would hold off, just in case the tines are retired. I think I regret already trading off one of my tines. but I guess we will see when February comes along.

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 7 December 2010 at 11:54 PM

If you really think about it although the mummar and tine are both rare now when it cones right down to. It and all things considered IF tines are released next year then value will more than likely drop alot considering the fact that some people on egg cave have numerous amounts of accounts and would hoard tines if their released. Unlike the mummar which can't be hoarded because it was only given out once which makes it so that most likely you're trade I would think qorth it but I also think you should wait awhile before offering just incase

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 11 December 2010 at 10:47 PM

Yeah when it comes down to Mummars and tines, I believe tines rule out mummars. (Says the girl who used to have 6 tines 😋)