Make a mess of your room

in Forum Games

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 10 June 2011 at 9:05 PM

@lwarlen: But is the TV in your room...XD

978 posts

lwarlen • 10 June 2011 at 9:07 PM

Well,I have a TV in my room ,but I can only play video game on it (and still I can't play wii on it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A refrigerator

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 10 June 2011 at 9:10 PM

Darn, my parents won't let any of us have electronics in our rooms because apparently it interferes with brain waves while you sleep...so no TV in my room. You're really lucky.

978 posts

lwarlen • 10 June 2011 at 9:19 PM

Though it would be cool if I watch TV in my (The game I play are a bit old fashion like Nintendo 64 and there are others)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You drink a potion make you have super strength and you lift the fridge into your room to eat (I have no idea why 😸 )
and you accidentally drop the fridge and food fall everywhere!

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 10 June 2011 at 9:30 PM

Hmm...old games sometimes have the best plot lines. I'm finding that a lot of the newer games have awesome graphics, but there's really nothing to keep me playing past the five minute mark besides boredom.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 11 June 2011 at 4:24 AM

No new item? 😱
Then I'll say one 😋

A really, REALLY hot pepper 😈

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 11 June 2011 at 9:08 AM

you put the pepper on some homeworks and they start to go on fire.

a pokemon

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 11 June 2011 at 9:13 AM

Your dog comes into your room and chews up the wii remote, sending plastic and other materials flying across the room. Also, your dog is unhurt, but everything else in your room gets electrocuted and turns golden-brown.

air

Male
306 posts

phoenix • 11 June 2011 at 9:16 AM

you breath the air, which turns out to be toxic.

eggcave

Female
254 posts

swymr_krys • 11 June 2011 at 11:29 AM

You play eggcave so much you forget to clean your room.

---

A computer mouse.

3,490 posts

skylark • 11 June 2011 at 4:25 PM

You are playing wii on the semi-broken tv in your absurdly messy room that is lined with old, dry vomit and other things.. better left alone. The smell is awful, enough to kill a innocent bunny, but you are used to it. After all, it is your room. Anyways, you are bowling with your half-working wii remote and you accidentally throw it at the tv screen, completely demolishing the tv. You throw up your hand in the air, in an exasperated tone.

A bowling ball.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 3:47 PM

You throw the bowlingball to some milkshakes and you score a strike, now there's milkshake all over the floor xD

A recent test you made (you didn't pass)

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 17 June 2011 at 3:51 PM

I always pass my tests though! 😱

you rip up the test into little pieces and the fan sucks them up and it gets jammed and randomly falls to pieces.

a vase with flowers

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 3:52 PM

The vase falls down and it's a big muddy mess 😋

A cd of your fave artist

Deleted • 27 February 2012 at 11:20 PM

You take a big hammer and safety glasses.
You burn the CD and you smash it with a hammer so the glass shatters everywhere.
You then take water and splash it so you don't burn your house down xD

A Can of Coke
( #chloe}

14 posts

anix4 • 28 February 2012 at 8:59 PM

The wii remote is thrown by your little brother and hits the fan breaking it.

socks

Female
245 posts

queen_mistyx • 29 February 2012 at 4:07 PM

the socks are old gym socks..and the smell makes the pet hamster die in the middle of the room.

Beef jerky

Female
83 posts

lunartiger • 3 March 2012 at 12:22 PM

Your dog finds its way into your bag of beef jerky and tears it open. Strips of jerky fly all around the room, littering the floor and furniture.

Duct tape

Deleted • 3 March 2012 at 12:24 PM

the duct tape was open and it started to roll. taping the floor of your bedroom.

rubber duckies! 😃

Female
598 posts

jayjay1 • 3 March 2012 at 12:25 PM

your sister fills the rubber duckies with water and then squirts the rubber duckies on everything causing everything in your room to become soaked and drenched

aligator

Female
148 posts

omeletteater5 • 3 March 2012 at 2:56 PM

The alligator, who is a friendly vegitarian, decides to have some vegetable fried rice...with chopsticks...and fails miserably, leaving grains of rice and pieces of vegetable all over your carpet. He says sorry though.

A cactus. 8D

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 9 March 2012 at 9:32 PM

Your Garo likes cactus and pokes your sister with it. xD
~
Ceiling fan