Time and Space

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 12:40 PM

@miomar XD wanna known what would be funny? if she acted like she hated him, but really liked him, lolz.
Sounds teeth sharpened. "One thing you should know is to never tell a girl to calm down!" Sound yelled at him, angryer.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 12:43 PM

@Bettafish

"No, you seriously should." He says without any emotion on his face. "And brush your teeth." A little smile appears.

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 12:46 PM

@miomar lolz.
Sounds eye twiched. "I BRUSH MY TEETH TWICE A DAY, THANK YOU!" She yelled, slightly blushing.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 12:49 PM

Pixle giggled, the warp in the magnetic firled telling her that the gods were fighting once again 'They're such idiots at times' she thought as she sighed, staring at the ground, on the turn of a second, everything went black as she fell to her knees, coughing hard, her sickness slowly catching up with her, after a coughing fit, she shuddered as her headache grew 'crap' she thought as she picked up the large magnet, rubbing the surface softly, working on slowing down the sickness
@bettafish
@miomar

so alone XXDDDD

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 12:50 PM

@Bettafish

"Then what's that thing between your teeth?" He rolls with his eyes. "And, I'd like to keep my ears."

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 12:54 PM

@miomar lolz. hes so funny.
Sound growled. "There's nothing between my teeth, you...you...UGH!" Sound whirled away from him.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 12:56 PM

Pixle coughed out a laugh as she listened to the high toned squeals of the magnetic field, it was weak, but she continued laughing slightly 'They fight too much, over what? they're the ones with the fancy life and high living, while we sit down here and suffer from crap like this!' she thought to herself with a sigh 'what idiots! they don't understand anything, do they!?' she sighed, slightly weak

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 12:57 PM

@Bettafish
So I'm funny? (he is like me) =^P

"Yeah, go away. Watch those humans again." He turns around and spreads his wings again. "I'm going to have some real fun."

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 12:59 PM

@miomar yup. XD and sound likes it, tottaly.
Sound randomly made a giant tidal wave after he left, grumbling. "Stupid pretty boy......GRRR!"

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 1:03 PM

@Bettafish
@Inkstep

Charin flys lower and lower, coming closer to the human kingdom. He finds an empty place to land. His wings disappear and he puts on sunglasses so nobody can see his eyes. If they did everyone would know he was a god. "Now, lets find that magnet girl." Charin starts searching.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:04 PM

Pixle sighed and pulled up another one of the screens, messing with the sound, whe pinned the light to the wall and turned up the music (hide and seek remix, like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrB_0h1IuNQ&feature=g-like&context=G2a6cb34ALTwzaDQAAAA >w< )
'this place is so dull after the years I've been here' she thought, using her ability to make the room look more 'futuristic' she sighed and looked around the empty room, it still felt too much like a military bunker

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 1:06 PM

@miomar @inkstep
Sound jumps down, not even bothering with anything to slow her fall. She lands on concrete with a crunch. She walkes through the crowd, not noticing the horrorfied looks. 'maybe if i found the magnet girl..........'

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 1:07 PM

@Inkstep
@Bettafish

Charin could feel where the girl was and silently sneaked into her house. "Hey." He said. "I'm Cameron."

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:09 PM

Pixle turned sharply, backing up, the screens surged and vanished, a soft mechanical hum sounded as she kicked on a switch, the blacklights buzzed on as she glared at him 'What do you want, how did you find me...who sent you...' she typed up on the screen, slowly picking up the magnet slate and holding it close, if she had to, she would jump out the window, she knew the way down without getting hurt and it would be her only escape
@miomar
@bettafish

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 1:09 PM

@miomar whats you god's other form like? XD
Sound silently turned into her other form, and sniffed at the ground, following the scent of him. She walked into the home she was in, and changed back.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 1:12 PM

@Inkstep

"I'm just a bored guy that walked into a random house." Cameron sighed. "Let's just say I'm lonely."

@Bettafish

Black swifty hair. He can't change his eyecolors.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:17 PM

Pixle glared slightly and quickly scrawled 'you came here for a reason, no one wonders into an abandoned building because they're bored and lonely, unless theylre looking to get killed. Why are you here....' she stepped back, sitting on the window seal, watching him closely
@miomar

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 1:20 PM

@Inkstep

"I just told you why." Cameron sits down. "Ask the gods, I'm speaking the truth." He walks over to her. "So, what's your name? I'm Cameron." Cameron smiles.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:29 PM

'Pixle' she scrawled out, staying on the window seal, still clutching the slate of magnet 'I guess I'm just jumpy....' she scrawled on the screen of light again, she looked up at him, her eyes glinted slightly with uncertainty
@miomar

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 1:35 PM

@Inkstep
"Don't worry." Cameron sits down. He accidently drops his sunglasses and looks away wnile trying to find them again.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:36 PM

Pixle laughed slightly, she rubbed part of the window as she focused on the magnetic property of his glasses, instantly pushing them off the floor and into his lap 'You're definatly interesting' she scrawled again, not letting her guard down, clutching the knife in her hand and holding the slate of rare magnet in her lap

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 1:41 PM

@inkstep @miomar
Sound walked up the stairs, making sure to make alot of noise so they knew she was coming. "I wouldn't listen to him~. He can be dangerous." She said in a singsong voice.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:42 PM

Pixle jumped slightly, she swallowed somewhat audibly and slipped the knife out of her sleeve, watching the two 'You two know eachother?' she scrawled on the screen, shaking slightly
@miomar
@bettafish

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 1:43 PM

@Inkstep
"Thanks, I think." He stands up and hopes she didn't saw his eyes. Then he notices the knife. "Where is that for?"

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 1:45 PM

@inkstep @miomar
"Do i know him? yes and no. He barged into my house earlier, and i followed him here. ive heard of alot of things he did, before i woke up." Sound said, chuckling at the little knife.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:49 PM

Pixle leaned back a bit, she twitched a moment and glared at Sound 'I don't take well to intruders....' she scrawled, almost breaking the micro-thin screen composed of light 'and I won't hesitate to kill you here and now' she wrote more, looking between the two
@miomar
@bettafish

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 1:51 PM

@inkstep lolz.
Sound laughed out loud. "Kill me? i wish! im way out of your league." Se said, and started to change to her god form while laughing.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 11 January 2012 at 1:53 PM

Pixle shivered slightly 'wait...y-you're the idiot who was fighting, with another...weren't you...' she laughed slightly and leaned back a bit more 'I might not be able to kill you, but I can sure as heck cut you up, I don't follow you, and I never will, now leave...' she scrawled out, wishing she could speak at the moment, Pixle glared at Sound, slipping the knife back into her sleeve and clutching the slate in her other hand
@bettafish

Deleted • 11 January 2012 at 1:59 PM

@inkstep
Sound rolled her eyes. "Don't say i didn't warn you........pixle. i never asked for anyone to 'follow' me, don't confuse me for them. i was giving you a warning. make sure to be careful." Sound said, laughing a dissapearing to watch them from above.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 11 January 2012 at 2:00 PM

@Inkstep
@Bettafish

You ruined everything." Charin said. "I was about tl
o make a friend that has no anger attacks." He said while transforming back and trowing away his glasses. "I'm outta here." Charin flys away trought the window. It scatters into a million pieces.