Time and Space

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 12:46 PM

@inkstep
Sound rolls her eyes. "Because that either A: means you like her, B: means you want her, or C: means your a stalker." She says to him, then leans close. "Are you a stalker? i HATE stalkers."

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 January 2012 at 12:47 PM

@bettafish edited 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 12:50 PM

@sakura2596 then feel free to start, just remember these three rules A: it is forbidden to tresspass on the other god home, if you do it a deleration of war, B: dont godmod too much, its okay to do it a few times. C: dont try and make other gods followers your own, if you do, the other gods are most likely to gang up on you.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 12:51 PM

@bettafish

"Ok, put it this way, all the merchants from an illigal market randomly vanish after a gun shootout, the only one left is a girl with the power to manipulate the magnetic field and she can't even speak, she's a world class smuggler and sharp witted. Who wouldn't investigate further? besides, she's at LEAST, three years my junior" he stated, crossing his arms over his chest "That and the fact that I have nothing else better to do because everything has lost interest"

such, a, nub

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 12:53 PM

@inkstep lolz. hes going to get sound mad, and probably get throw off her balcony, which is like, a bajjillon feet in the air..
"And your point is.....? thats barely a escuse, and you know it. Stop being such a nub." Sound says, rolling her eyes.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 January 2012 at 12:55 PM

silverstarr sat down an her couch,oon falling asleep.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 12:56 PM

@bettafish XD best line I have ever read!

Xavier glared and rolled his eyes "If anything, I'd be happy to kill her, sooner or later SHE is going to wipe out the human race, you can see it in her eyes, and everything about her. the magnetic field of force is the only thing that keeps people grounded, it is gravity itself, if she's warpin that, she can easily kill off anyone and everyone she wants to, so again, I'd be happy to blow her brains all over the wall," he leaned back and crossed his ankles over eachother

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:09 PM

@inkstep lolz. silly nub boy.
"Yeah yeah yeah, escuses escuses. We both know that not why your watching her, and that i really don't care if the human race is wiped out, but if you lay a FINGER on her, i will hurt you." Sound says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 1:13 PM

Xavier was now confued "What do you have to do with her, I don't like her at all, gaw, if you really want to know, I think she's my half cousin"

@bettafish
NUBNUB

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:15 PM

@inkstep silly nub, youve nubbed too far.
Sound grabs him and throws him off her balcony. "If you touch her, ill deal with you!"

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 1:16 PM

"GAH!" Xavier fell, back first, glaring at Sound as she vanished from sight, he hit the ground with a soft thud, landing on his feet, completely unharmed
@bettafish BARHARHAR
and OMG MY NOTFICATION BOX IS YELLOW NOW

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:18 PM

@inkstep so are mine, lolz.
Sound waves at him. "DONT TOUCH HER, LOSER HUMAN!"

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 1:24 PM

@bettafish Lol, new format then ^^ yay, wonder if the color is changeable >.>?

Xavier glared and kicked a rock around murmurin to himself "Not my fault she's related to my dad but not me...feh..." he closed his eyes and teleported back to the market "Where'd she go!?" he looked around and glared, following the trail through the rafters and beams that connected buildings, after Pixle

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:34 PM

@inkstep
Sound narrowed her eyes, then made a huge earthquake where he was.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 1:40 PM

'Gah! darn gods!' he snapped as he jumped from pillar to pillar
Pixle colapsed, the earthquake jolting the entire part of the town 'crap' she thought as she got back to her feet
Xavier kept following her and dodging any falling debris
@bettafish
YELLOOOOWWWWW

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:42 PM

@inkstep yup, lolz.
Sound uses her god powers to teleport him to the next city over. "I told you.....dont follow her."

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 1:45 PM

"I can do what I want, gaw, I'm just trying to find something out" he backflipped and vanished in mid-air, landing in front of pixle, grinning
Pixle's eyes went wide as she backed up
"I'm not going to hurt you, twit, just got a question.." he smiled softly
Pixle nodded slightly
"Is your last name Reve?" he asked, leaning against a wall, Pixle just nodded again "Good, so your fatehr's name was Gathe?" he asked, messing with the arm gun he had, Pixle nodded once more, Xavier grinned and vanished into the shadows
'what the wierd...' she thought as she walked back towards the building she sheltered in

@bettafish
blerb

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:50 PM

@inkstep silly nub. dont make her use her awesome kiddnapping skillz.
Thunderhead crackled on the horizon. Sound appears and grabs him. "You do know it perfectly legal for me to turn you into a vegetable? i said to LEAVE HER ALONE! what part of that does your tiny nub brain not process?!"

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 1:55 PM

@bettafish D: it's black again!
Xavier glared with a bored glint, he pressed his fist into Sound's stomach and smirked, tazing her to the point not even a god could stay concious. "I'm just getting started" he murmured, jumping back into the rafters

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 1:59 PM

@inkstep when he wakes up, he is dead, lolz. she will break te rules and try and kill him. thats not a god way to get her on your side instead of siding with the bad god!
Sound watchs him leave. "LITTLE BOY! WHEN I RECOVER, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!" She says, teleporting back to her home.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 2:01 PM

Xavier rolled his eyes as he walked off 'never should've started this stupid mess, can't remember why I followed a god in the first place' he mumbled under his breath as he searched for Pixle again
@bettafish
lawl

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 2:04 PM

@inkstep yup. the only god who hasnt taken a side is the unknown one, so shes a varible. XD @miomar its okay, sound lubs him, lolz.
Sound watches him from her home, then starts throwing lightning at him. "stupid little boy...........i wont kill you yet, i like your god, but if you insult me again..... oh...you will die!" She says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 2:05 PM

Xavier easily dodged it, keeping his cool, he sighed and rolled his eyes
@bettafish
NUBB

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 2:07 PM

@inkstep shes missing on purpose, lolz. stupid nubz, they made her mad.
Sound growls at him, then turns to a rather large door. Growls and snapping was heard from inside, along with moans and graons. (Its zombies! 😃) "Ill save you, my babys, for next time."

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 2:08 PM

@bettafish XD ZOMBIIIEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ

Xavier sighed and yawned, turning and walking into an abandoned building, unknowingly the same building Pixle was sheltering in

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 2:09 PM

@inkstep yup. XD fear her zombie swarm!
Sound watched him. "Stupid little human......"

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 2:13 PM

@bettafish XD that's awesome

Pixle lifted her head from her book as she heard someone coming, diving into the shadows, she watched the dark doorway

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 2:14 PM

@inkstep XD well, she IS a god.
Sound yawns. "Lets make this more exiting." She says, and drops a few zombies there.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 January 2012 at 2:16 PM

Xavier sighed as he got to the room, walking to the window and leaning on the seal, he listened, thinking they were just rats, the snarling and snapping hit Pixle's hearing and she jumped slightly, both of them didn't excpect what was going to happen

@bettafish
lawl XD

Deleted • 12 January 2012 at 2:17 PM

@inkstep she just doesn't realize he cares. XD
Sound listens. "I dont think those are rodents......." She says.