Creature Idea Dogrinn :D

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
223 posts

amy14 • 12 January 2012 at 1:14 PM

I know I can't edit but yeah it looks better when I make it with the computer and lol I just want to help making a creature so here it is

**Dogrinn**

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=affpyc&s=5

Description:

About Dogrinn Eggs

Dogrinn eggs are not easy to find because they live in the desert, and there are not many people that are strong enough to withstand the climate. When someone succeeds in finding a Dogrinn egg, it becomes completely attached to them. It will always be loyal to them and will love them forever.

More About the Dogrinn

Dogrinns look like dogs. The Dogrinn is always nice to people, even when they don't deserve it. They have changed to fit in to the climate and therefore people believe that the Dogrinn must have been mutated.
Dogrinn eggs only hatch when they are truly loved.
They can adapt perfectly when the climate suddenly changes in any situation. Scientists believe that this could be the reason as to why they can survive in extremely warm periods of weather.

Thanks to Elluwah, Cupcake-Neko and Sakura2596 for correcting my grammar and stuff in the description 😃

PING 😃
@elluwah
@cupcake-neko
@sakura2596
@ian
@zac

**Edit**
If someone has suggestions to make the Dogrinn better?
Please post them too 😸

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 12 January 2012 at 1:20 PM

SUPER CUTE! ❤️

I would love to see one other evolution 😊

Female
348 posts

coral_sage • 12 January 2012 at 1:22 PM

I like it 😃

Female
223 posts

amy14 • 12 January 2012 at 1:23 PM

@piucca Thanks ❤️
Yes I do want to make one but I can't make it because my editing is too bad I wanted to make a bigger one with a bigger belly lol
And darker colors

Female
372 posts

circus • 12 January 2012 at 1:41 PM

It's adorable.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 January 2012 at 1:50 PM

its so cute! i hope they pick it!

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 12 January 2012 at 2:04 PM

Not bad, I like the description too, a nice story really does add a lot for me 😃 And about the suggestions to improve, maybe you could add another stage, like a tiny puppy (a bit like the Kitep kitten), I like it when pets have multiple stages after hatching 😊

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 12 January 2012 at 2:11 PM

Ooh I finally get to see the design! Very cute creature. 😊 I agree that a nice description really adds to the creature; it brings it to life, almost. ^^ So I'm very happy I got to help you with it, glad to see it finally posted. 😊

As for suggestions, I think it's pretty much the same as what's been said, another stage. Adds a bit more variation. But I wouldn't say it really NEEDED it, it'd just be nice to see how it evolves. 😸

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 12 January 2012 at 2:13 PM

@amy14

Just do some sketches on paper then once your happy with it
draw it again on the computer 😊

Female
223 posts

amy14 • 12 January 2012 at 2:26 PM

Ok I hear a lot suggestions about a second stage I try and I hope it looks better lol