The 77th Annual Hunger Games

in Roleplaying

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 15 January 2012 at 5:19 PM

Requirements:
You must have at least read the first Hunger Games book.
(That's it.) XD

Plot: It is the 77th Annual Hunger Games, and you have been chosen. You are a tribute from District ___, along with a tribute of the opposite gender. First you go through the Reaping, and then you are put on a train to get a makeover. You get an interview, and then it is time for training. You train in any category you want to: Disguise, Archery, Rope-Tying, etc. Then it is time for the Hunger Games, a fight to the death. Only one may survive.

Rules:
If there is a battle to the death, I draw a name, and that person dies.
If I draw your name and you die, you cannot keep playing as that character.
If you die, you get to become a Gamemaker or sponsor. You tell me what you want to happen to the characters or what you want to give them, and I will put it in the RP if I like it.
Use correct grammar and punctuation, please!

I will post my character as soon as the other person posts. We are starting with the Reaping. 😊

Form:
Name (first and last):
Age(12-18):
Looks:
Personality:
Other (optional):

Available:
District One-Male
District Two-Male, Female
District Three-Female
District Four-Female
District Five-Male, Female
District Six-Male, Female
District Seven- Male, Female
District Eight-Male
District Nine- Male, Female
District Ten-Male
District Eleven-Male
District Twelve-Male

Please, we need more guys!

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 15 January 2012 at 5:22 PM

I'll join.πŸ˜‹ I just finished regrading it for the 5th time. XD

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 15 January 2012 at 5:23 PM

@qwaszx YAY πŸ˜ƒ Oh, shoot, I need to write the form LOL

@dreamer
@redfire77
@bubble_tree
@lennyangel

Deleted • 15 January 2012 at 5:31 PM

@rawrcookies08
Name: Lorin Relatty
District: 1
Looks: Has light blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and striking features. She has high cheekbones and pierced ears. Her earrings are shining diamond hoops set in pure silver.
Personality: Out to get ya. 'Nuff said.

😊

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 15 January 2012 at 5:34 PM

@iridescent Added 😊
@qwaszx You can post your form now 😊

Me-
Name: Ella White
District: 11
Looks: Short blonde hair, light blue eyes, around 5 feet tall. She usually wears jeans, a t-shirt, and black boots.
Personality: A good fighter, she is usually nice but in the Hunger Games.... no. Her strategy is to hide from the groups of trained tributes.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 January 2012 at 5:50 PM

Name (first and last): Jett Ripike
Age(12-18): 17
District: 4
Looks: Tall, built, sun-kissed tan. He has wavy brown hair that sits atop his head. He looks concerned most of the time so he can be kinda unapproachable.
Personality: Shut off, he is a lone wolf. It is hard to break his shell.
Other (optional): He can fight, and hard. His lack of emotion can make him a dangerous fighter.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 15 January 2012 at 5:54 PM

Name: Tammy Woodburrow
District: 12
Looks: She has light brown hair and tan skin. She has a slender frame and elfish looks. She is fast and hard to catch. Her eyes are a startling green with long eyelashes.
Personality: Quiet and shy. She is terrified, but ready.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 15 January 2012 at 8:13 PM

Did this die? D:

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 15 January 2012 at 8:15 PM

@balletninja No, I was just offline. πŸ˜‹ Accepted 😊

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 16 January 2012 at 9:59 PM

@rawrcookies08

I heart Hunger Games RPs.

Name (first and last): Noelle Soen
Age(12-18): 16
District: 4
Looks: Short black hair, bright blue eyes. Has a soft face, and a lean, tall frame.
Personality: Makes witty comments. Quiet and thoughtful, and can be passive. Can stay calm while fighting and is a good strategist.
Other (optional): Is a "sort of" Career, she trained a little. Has 2 big brothers, one 20, one 21.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 7:28 AM

@phoenizis Accepted! Can you please help keep this alive? πŸ˜‹

Female
676 posts

phoenizis • 17 January 2012 at 6:28 PM

@rawrcookies08

Sure. 😊

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 7:52 PM

@phoenizis Thanks πŸ˜‹

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 17 January 2012 at 8:06 PM

@rawrcookies08

I would join, but I don't have much control over my character, so nah. πŸ˜‹

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 17 January 2012 at 8:08 PM

Name (first and last): Rose White
Age(12-18): 15
District: 8
Looks: Pretty blond hair, blue eyes
Personality: Nice, but fierce when needed
Other (optional):

@rawrcookies08

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 8:16 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan Come on! πŸ˜‹

@orange Accepted!

Deleted • 17 January 2012 at 8:19 PM

@rawrcookies08 wanna start?😊 oh,and how about to avoid disputes, how about we avoid killing off each other before we even get past the Blood Bath? XD Like, once there's 11 left we become allowed to kill each other, but not like right away like running after a person to get them?😊

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 17 January 2012 at 8:20 PM

@rawrcookies08

Alright, alright, but I'm probably gonna die T_T

Name (first and last): Aqua Marion (Wow, that sounds like aquamarine and I didn't even mean to do that XD)
Age(12-18): 12
District: 10
Looks: Small, skinny, black-haired girl with one blue and one green eye.
Personality: Terrified, fleeful, kind outside of the Hunger Games
Other (optional): If it comes to a fight, she would rather flee than fight. She is a fast runner.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 8:24 PM

@iridescent Sure, we can start. At the blood bath, which will happen in a few pages probably, all of the tributes that have not been taken will be "killed" or made into new characters. 😊

@pebblestar-nightclan Lol, accepted xD

ATTENTION EVERYONE: WE START AT THE REAPING AND GO FROM THERE.

Bic/
Ella stood in her house, nervous about the event that was about to happen. The Reaping. Her name had been entered 29 times in the big glass bowl. She pulled on a dark purple skirt and white dress shirt and walked out of the door with her family.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 17 January 2012 at 8:27 PM

Rose stood out the door waiting for her mom to come home. She was entered 34 times in the glass bowl. Her boyfriend, Brett, came over to see her, only to find that she was collapsed on the floor.

When her mom came home, they walked out the door and were not ready for THE REAPING.

@rawrcookies08

(lol I know its bad but I am just thinking of what I am gonna say LATER at the ACTUAL REAPINGπŸ˜‹)

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 17 January 2012 at 8:30 PM

Aqua shivered. Her first year with her name being entered. She almost cried, not knowing how many times her name had been entered in. It slowly appeared to her that she must have been entered at least 30 times. She walked slowly with her mother to the big event, savoring every step, which might be her last in District 10.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 8:34 PM

@orange That's fine πŸ˜‹

Ella and her family arrived at the district square to watch Effie Trinket pull two names that would be facing almost certain death. Ella's sister was only entered three times. Her parents did not want her to be killed for tesserae. On the huge television screens, the President of Panem (nameless) explained the story of Panem, how it came from an old country, and how the districts decided to fight. How the fighting would not happen again because of the Hunger Games. Effie claimed, "And may the odds be EVER in your favor!" Then she started to reach her hand into the girl's bowl.

Deleted • 17 January 2012 at 8:34 PM

@rawrcookies08 may i make some characters that we can all control, ones not killed at the Blood Bath(should we like kill 8 at the Blood Bath?)

~*~*~*~*~
"Lorin....Lorin! Watch out! NOOOOO!"
"AHHHHH!"
I awake in a panic, my light blonde hair frizzed from sleeping so unsoundly. Clutching the side of my bed, I look around. Then I breathe a sigh of relief. It was just a nightmare. Just like today, Reaping Day. Today family except two will breathe more sighs of relief, they were lucky.
The odds were in their favor.
But they're in mine, after all, with all the little tesserae my family's ever taken out, my name is only in there 10 times. I've had good luck most of my life. So I'm not afraid.
I pull out of my closet my most favorite, and only, dress. It's short and a rich black color whints hint of a purple sparkly glow. I pull out matching short black heels, pull my hair into a tight ponytail. Black lipstick, and I'm set to go....

~*~*~*~

NEW CHARRIE ALERT!
Name: Gold Ithy
District 1
Looks: Tall thin boy with a muscly build and short golden hair and pale brown eyes with flecks of gold in them.
Personality: Mean, stubborn, and in it to win it. Even if it means killing his childhood best friend, Lorin.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 17 January 2012 at 8:37 PM

Effie was shouting out into the crowd. Everyone was scared, but I wouldn't know, because....I was staring intently on the slip in her hand. The Reaping had begun.

And I knew, the odds were NOT in my favor.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 17 January 2012 at 8:38 PM

Aqua watches as everyone gathers. (Could I skip this part? πŸ˜‹) They pull out the name from the girls' bowl, and it's as if the world stops. Everyone sucks in their breath. It seemed as if they were waiting forever. And finally, "Aqua Marion." Aqua felt as if she was already dead. She slowly made her way up to the stage, with no volunteers. Her feet felt heavy as she trodded up, barely moving an inch per step.

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 8:43 PM

@iridescent Sure. 😊 @orange and iridescent, if you don't mind will you use third person on your charrie? I just don't want anyone to get confused xD and my character's last name is also White, but you don't need to change it πŸ˜‹

Effie grabbed a name. Slowly opening it, she started to read the paper. Ella's hands were sweating. "Ella White!" Ella walked slowly up the steps. She felt like she was in a trance.

Deleted • 17 January 2012 at 8:44 PM

I set out the door, my mom and dad not caring. They've never cared anyway. They'll leave a little later, to make a big entrance. What can I say? Even The Mayor of my District is so vain. My father the Mayor. He's so important, why would he care his daughter might be selected to practically be murdered? So I set off into the bejewelled town square of my elaborate District 1. The cleanliest District, or as the other Districts called us, the Capitol's Lapdogs. But eh, we're rich so whatever. I walk stiffly in my heels to the roped off area for 16 year-olds. That's when I catch HIS eye. And I feel like I wanna punch it, leave a black and blue mark like he left on my emotions. Suddenly, he smirks at me. SMIRKS. Then he mouths:
Lorin, Lorin, Unloved, Unwanted, Voting Rigged for Her Death. Unwanted by her own family.
Oh, that sends me into a rage. The way he said it wasn't so smart at all, but the meaning is what hurt. It was true, I was unloved. No need to rub it in.
And just then, the Mayor, My Father, began to speak....

EDIT//

@rawrcookies08 ok, and awww, but ok... I thought 1st person might make it more personal^^"

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 17 January 2012 at 8:45 PM

@rawrcookies08
SureπŸ˜‹

Effie pulled out the slip. Smiling she shouted out the name. My name.
"Rose White! May the odds EVER be in your favor" I walked up. Right then, I knew. Everything slipped away. I knew right then, I was to die.

(Oh wait....that was first personπŸ˜‹ How are we supposed to do this?)

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 17 January 2012 at 8:56 PM

@orange Instead of "I went to the park" say "Rose went to the park." xD
@iridescent I just thought it would be easier if we all did it in the same way.. D: I feel like a fun-ruiner πŸ˜‹

Effie grabbed one of Ella's hands and held it up. "The female tribute from District Eleven! Congratulations! Now, for the boys!" Ella stood, her face blank, as she watched Effie pick out another unfortunate tribute's name. She watched Effie pause dramatically until she said the boy's name. (New character) "Jason Armstrong!" Ella watched him, someone she had never met, climb the stairs. He had gold-blonde hair and brown eyes, and he was tall. In fact, he made Ella feel smaller than usual.. She already was only five feet tall. Effie congratulated them both again, and walked them into seperate rooms.

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 17 January 2012 at 9:31 PM

@rawrcookies08
OkπŸ˜‹ Ill try....but sorry for the future if I mistake somethingπŸ˜‹ I usually write in 1st person. But ya, it will me fun!πŸ˜‹

Effie pulled out another slip. "Derek Goodman! May the odds ever be in YOUR favor!"

Derek Goodman was THE Strongest guy in District 8. Rose, was dead.