Magiland

in Roleplaying

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 18 January 2012 at 7:58 PM

You have been trasported to Magiland. You were taken here to work as a minion to the mage of the land. The minions of the land look like little gremlin/devils. Some have wings, some have fangs, and some have horns. Magiland seems to be a round circle, small enough to walk all the way around in only a few hours. There is no escape. No secret cabnet, no teleporters, or keys to a cupboard that will take you back to the warm fireplace in your home. But, there is one way to set the minions, who were once people, free and end Magiland. You and several more children have been scattered around Magiland. When the mage teleported you, he knew that you would be teleported all around Magiland. Thats why he has sent out minions to find you and take you to him so you can begin your training. You can choose to be a minion of the mage, or you can be one of the teleported children.

Minion:

Human name:
Minion name:
Appearence:
Personality:
How long have you been a minion? :

Human:

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Crush:

RULES:
*2 charries only
*if you have 2 charries, they must be a minion and human, or differnet genders.
*no godmodding
*no super powers for humans or minions (minions can fly if you want)

Name: Lake
Appearence: Dirty blonde hair, Deep blue eyes, skinny
Personality: Clumsy, loud, outgoing, crazy
Crush: Will fill this once more people join. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

901 posts

akira • 18 January 2012 at 8:03 PM

Name:Akira
Appearence๐Ÿ˜ฑrange,shaggy hair, aqua eyes. 5'4. Medium sized. Has a black hoodie
Personality:Sarcastic, adventurous, random, crazy.
Crush:Lake?

@sarahsaurus ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 18 January 2012 at 8:06 PM

@akira

Lake is a guy too. ๐Ÿ˜‹

7,923 posts

hayz • 18 January 2012 at 8:09 PM

Name: Silic
Appearence: Short black hair, black eyes, 5'4
Personality: Random Like mineee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Crush:

@skylark
@lola622f

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 18 January 2012 at 8:16 PM

@hayz
@akira

Erm. We can start. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lake plopped onto the grassy ground after being teleported. He looked around. A high pitched hissing sound cam from a bush. "Wha!?" Lake said alarmed. He decided to run away imedtiely withoit making a sound. "Hello?!?" he hollered with his hands cupped over her mouth. "Is anyone else there?!?"

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 5:30 PM

Name: Oliver
Appearance: Bright green eyes and very light blonde hair. Pretty buff, too. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, generally all-around-good-guy. Is scared easily.
Crush: Silic @hayz

Human name: Casey
Minion name: Hethery
Appearance: Long brown hair, violet eyes, unusually short(dwarfish height), has wings sometimes.
Personality: Flat and utterly boring, but has a really smart brain
How long have you been a minion? : 10 years.

~~~~

Oliver fell face-first onto the ground. "Ow!" He was deliciously enjoying a cup of icecream before... this happened. He wasn't sure how or why he got here, but he got up and brushed himself off.

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 5:35 PM

Silic awoke, finding herself on the ground. "Ugh..." SHe muttered, rolling. She felt groggy, as if she had just been drugged.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 19 January 2012 at 5:37 PM

Human Name: Angel
Minion Name: Purity
Looks:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvToQ45JJMF-jjsAtEbS8GOsHaCX3A4sO9chYjVswGCsIBP8JPdm28S5bkQ
Personality:Sweet kind but timid at times

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 19 January 2012 at 5:38 PM

Lake put his hands in his pockets and began to walk forwards, trying to find a way back home. He soon realized that he was going nowhere and sighed. Then, he heard the high pitched sound again. "huh!?" he said, turning around.

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 5:44 PM

Human name: Shao
Minion name: Winter
Appearence: Short (like a little dwarf 8D), long black hair, dark brown eyes, On the back of her body are black wings that look like a devils
Personality: loves to play pranks on people she dislikes but will help those in need and that she thinks are nice.
How long have you been a minion? : 7 years

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 6:04 PM

Casey grunted as she heard orders to find the new humans. "Ugh, I hate humans. They make my life miserable." She often doubted if there was any Mage, only hearing orders through the Captain, who was the cruellest of the minions. Casey picked herself up and trudged out into the barren, freezing deaths of their secret quarters. Then she wandered around. Long ago, Casey found that just wandering around makes you more liable to find humans. Dog-hunting, tracking, searching never works, what most of the other minions use. It was too small an area to do that stuff.

Oliver looked around. He was situated in a grassy plain, not really as far as the eye can see. The 'sun' was flaming red, small and close.

@hayz
@sarahsaurus

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 19 January 2012 at 6:07 PM

Lake saw Casey take orders. He ducked behind a bush and litsened very closely. Then, sneezed repetedly three times. Knowing that the minions had noticed, he ran away but crashed head first into a tree and fell to the ground.
@skylark

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 6:07 PM

@skylark

She rubbed her head, and coughed a bit. Slowly, she opened her eyes. "Where am I?" SHe wondered aloud.

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 6:07 PM

Shao flew around to find the humans that she was ordered to find. Her wings flapped against the air making a noise. "Hello?" She shouted trying to catch the attention of any human.

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 6:30 PM

Casey hear a loud crash and quickly ran to the tree, way ahead of the crowd of minions. She grumbled, thinking to herself. 'Why are there SO many of us?' Casey saw the human, knocked out. "Perfect," she said aloud, "No annoying creature to bother my plan." Casey, with amazing strength, lifted Lake onto a large piece of dried bark. She pulled the bark out of the marshy forest and dragged it to a very large tree, in the middle of the plain's fields. It was a ginormus tree, stretching to heights further then the eye can see. She quickly did a series of flicks and buttons, so fast that she looked like just was just staring at the trunk. Suddenly, a little outline glowed, but elsewise nothing happend. She pushed Lake, on the bark, into the outline of the door and hopped on before the concave suddenly slipped right down to a slide. The slide was made of wood(duh), perfectly smooth and in a series of slopes and turns.

@belilalas_25
@hayz
@sarahsaurus Sorry for controlling! :s

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 19 January 2012 at 6:35 PM

@skylark its ok.๐Ÿ˜ธ uh.. I didnt really understand the last half of the post...

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 6:40 PM

@sarahsaurus - Sorry, I tend to not explain myself very well x.x

Right inside the 'door' starts a slide downwards, into a very spacious area.
It's like a tiny town down there, and only a few creatures/minions/humans know about it. It's a secret place for good people ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~~~~~
Casey crouched down, waiting for the slide to end.

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 6:48 PM

Tired, She made a landing on a tree. As she looked down, she saw a dazed human girl. "Great timing." She thought as she jumped down the tree. "Hello."
@hayz

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 6:56 PM

@belilalas_25 LOL LIKE A LIL DWARF XDDDD

"H-Hi.." She said, righting herself. As soon as her eyes drifted upon her wings, they widened. She backed upa few inches, afraid.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 19 January 2012 at 6:59 PM

@skylark thanks!๐Ÿ˜ธ

Lake woke up and stared at Casey not knowing that she was a minion. "who are you?" he asked her.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 19 January 2012 at 7:02 PM

Purity:I bend down waiting for the strike of my master

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 7:06 PM

@hayz xD sketching random stuff again. Yes SHORT LIKE A LIL DWARF 8D
-----
Shao looked at her with confusion. "Do i look dangerous to you?" She asked walking up to her. She was smaller than the girl, she looked like she would be squashed in a single step!

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 7:09 PM

@belilalas_25 Ok. I didn't mean that short. XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 19 January 2012 at 7:58 PM

@sarahsaurus

Casey patted Lake's head. "It's ok, and.. let's say I'm just your rescuer now." Casey smiled gently, wings no where to be seen. The bark landed in a sandbox as the slide ended. "Alright, we're here! Welcome to Pelxtown. Haha, not sure who named it, but I'd love to meet 'em. M'name's Casey. What's yours?"

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 19 January 2012 at 8:23 PM

@skykark sorry i wasnt on, was eating dinner. XD

Lake looked around with a puzzled face on before answering the question. "My...My name is Lake." he said, confused. "Why am i in this place? I was in my house just a few hours ago." he asked Casey.

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 8:25 PM

@hayz D: waits*

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 8:27 PM

@belilalas_25 She's not... THAT short... right? D8

Silic flinched. Just what was... that thing?

Deleted • 19 January 2012 at 8:29 PM

@hayz exaggeration... .3.

"hey! Answer my question! Do i look dangerous to you?" Shao repeated.

2,591 posts

celeste • 19 January 2012 at 8:33 PM

@sarahsaurus

Human:

Name: Lilac
Appearance: Purple hair with blue eyes, donned in a bun, with a pink and green shirt, as well as a denim skirt. Wears a pair of deep purple sandals.
Personality: Imma develop this later...
Crush: ?

7,923 posts

hayz • 19 January 2012 at 8:35 PM

@belilalas_25

"I-I-I g-guess??" She asked, panicky. She didn't know what else to do.