My semi-annual intro

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 21 January 2012 at 11:00 PM

Why am I doing this? Because I am bored and my first one sucked lol.

So, I have been here for 6 months and 3 weeks now. I do have an old account that is almost a year old, but I stayed for like less then a month and left. So, in terms of playing eggcave seriously, the age of this account is more valid. I have spent a massive amount of my time on this site since coming back. I have immortalized 47 creatures and have saved over 4 million EC. I have gotten two aliens and two CC's. All have been traded for 2 rare LE's and one new CC(I try not to be greedy). And I have gotten into doing fan-art, made one creature suggestion, and a couple of travel suggestions thus far for here.

Uhem...pardon my bragging.

I would like to thank @zac and staff for eggcavern.net. It's been a major help along the way. I would also like to thank @petpet55 for telling me about yarold's. Thanks to you both, I was able to decide to stay on eggcave for a very extended amount of time. You two made raising my creatures fun. 😊

And also thanks to @pipkitten who has been my closest friend here. You have been wonderful company ^-^

I have many more I would like to thank here, but I am running out of room. Sorry ☚ī¸

All for now. Thanks for reading.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 22 January 2012 at 12:07 AM

*applauds* Brilliant intro, my friend! 😊

And you are wonderful company, too~ ❤ī¸

Deleted • 22 January 2012 at 12:10 AM

@pipkitten
Thank you and I am glad you think so. ^^

Deleted • 22 January 2012 at 12:15 AM

WONDERFUL!❤ī¸

Deleted • 22 January 2012 at 12:19 AM

@chloekins
Thank you ^^

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 23 January 2012 at 11:42 AM

@siri

That's great accomplishments so far! 😊

I'm happy I helped you, it's great to see someone being happy and staying on the site instead of quitting like many others did. 😊

I hope you keep on enjoying your stay on the Egg Cave. 😊

Deleted • 23 January 2012 at 3:23 PM

@petpet55
^-^ I am certain I will. Thanks again.