Help! Creatures dying too soon!

in Problems & Bugs

Female
64 posts

mychelle1212 • 22 January 2012 at 4:48 AM

So, two days ago I checked the happiness levels of the first creature in my cove (I place all my creatures in Tim's at the same time so their happiness levels will usually be at the same levels), and she was at happiness level 42. I thought I would be okay for a few days, so I went about my business. Only to get a notification tonight that four of the creatures on my main account had died from lack of food!

I thought, "what the heck's going on!", so I went to my cove and checked the levels of my creatures, only to see that most of them were at dying level, when they were almost halfway not too long ago. Could someone please look into this? I lost an Aerlo and some of my Terrons because of this ☹️

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 22 January 2012 at 4:52 AM

It seems to me that you can't leave creatures without food for more than 1,5 days. Even if they were at 100 happiness, in the end of day 2 they'll be at about dying level already(

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 January 2012 at 4:59 AM

Actually, they usually lose about 1 happiness per hour? Not completely sure about that, but that means about after 3 days, they should be close to dying.
So unfortunately, it does seem right that they would die within a few days ><"

2,403 posts

evolutary • 22 January 2012 at 5:00 AM

Creatures take around 7 days to die if at 100 happiness and when below 10 happiness, they have a 1/30 chance of dying. Happiness decreases over time, and can drop by up to 15 happiness a day. I suggest you keep your creatures above 50 all the time.

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 22 January 2012 at 8:48 AM

they die 2 soon TT^TT mai vampire creature thing (4get wut its called xP) died this weekend and I'm rly upset :/ i wish they culd go longet without food o3o

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 22 January 2012 at 8:50 AM

Maybe @ian could make a graveyard were you would have to pay like 1-5 mil to revive a creature.

Anyone else like this idea?

Female
349 posts

blissy • 22 January 2012 at 9:03 AM

That idea seems sound, @pirateseaz

It would be nice to revive creatures that you worked hard on. [For a pricey choice] Simply because life gets in the way all the time, and we can't be on eggcave 24/7.