Stuck in a World of Stopped Time

in Roleplaying

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 23 January 2012 at 11:28 PM

Silverstarr kept growling,snapping at the humans to stay away.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 24 January 2012 at 6:47 AM

Ki:"But mother these are the only humans for miles!and how do you know they will use there powers for evil"I say to her and thenn run back in frount of her "Mother we are all prmizoid speies!They are just like us and sometimes use there powers for good!"i say pushing on her leg

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 24 January 2012 at 9:51 AM

Ember looked caringly at Ki. "Humans don't have powers...You don't understand yet, little one. You'll learn as you get older - humans are no good." Ember thought about the human she had once had.

@hay7199
what does prmizoid mean?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 24 January 2012 at 3:45 PM

@Cqpkytty oraganisim's (Sincey word...)

Ki:"But mother i want to understand now!"i say to her

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 January 2012 at 5:44 PM

Aphrodite:
I frown, hearing this conversation. "Um.. I'm so sorry..." I murmur, keeping my eyes on the ground.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 24 January 2012 at 8:02 PM

"I know you do. So did I, when I was young. But it isn't something that can be taught, or shown...you have to learn it for yourself. You have to experience it for yourself...meeting a human, growing to care for him, becoming friends, feeling trust - and then having him betray you." Ember shook her head. "I'm only trying to protect you." She turned to look at the human who had just spoken. "You should be!" she snapped.

Female
4,799 posts

cupcake-neko • 24 January 2012 at 10:03 PM

Aphrodite:
I growl, glaring at the mean creature. "I was just trying to be nice!" I snap at her, baring my teeth almost like they do.

Symarata-
I watch the human and the other Calla in amusement.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 January 2012 at 10:07 PM

Jasper glanced at them. "What do you mean? How are humans evil?" Jasper asked. People are somewhat evil, but they're usually nice.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 24 January 2012 at 11:32 PM

"Well, just look around you! If we Electroid Callas hadn't stepped in...in a few centuries, your planet would be covered in metal and machines; you and your kind, as well as all the other species - except, perhaps, cockroaches - would be dead and gone. I'm not as interested in your kind in that matter; but your poor decisions would lead to the extermination of other species that have done you no harm."

Female
1,694 posts

puppyloverlauren • 24 January 2012 at 11:38 PM

Name: Lala
Crush: none
Partner: none
Your Human: none
Your Looks: The body of the one you drew but instead of blue markings, they are sun marks. There is one on Lala's right ear, left paw, and at the tip of her tail.
Your Personality: Is bubbly and cares for her friends alot, she usually has a dark side and is very energetic. She loves to make people smile but she always get hurt, sometimes she gets really annoying.