Gallager Acadamy for Exceptional Young Women

in Roleplaying

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 January 2012 at 12:11 PM

@warrior13 o.0 what makes you think that?

---
"Why not? It's the truth!" Aliera said, confused. She observed that this girl would be her target if she wasn't careful. But of course, none of that showed on her face.

@warrior13 You have NO IDEA what she is thinking! She is a master at that sort of stuff!

Deleted • 28 January 2012 at 12:14 PM

@cqpkytty js just natraly suspisious of everyone. when her past is revealed later, youll get it. XD she doesnt know shes lieing, she just assumes everyone is lieing. dont take it personally.
J suddenly kicked the desk in front of her, sending it flying. "I still dont belive you. I dont belive anyone." She says in a even crazyer voice. She broke into a insane smile, like when a serial killer kills again, a smile like that.
@cqpkytty also, whats up with everyone saying there the master of lieing or whatever? not everyone can be a master of lieing. i mean, THATS WHAT YOUR IN SCHOOL TO LEARN! D: its very frustrating.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 January 2012 at 12:39 PM

@warrior13
She's not lying. Just keeping her thoughts in her head and off her face.
Actually, she really isn't lying. She WAS daydreaming. About how to get rid of them xP

---
"Well, if you don't believe anyone, then why do you want people to tell you the truth? You'll just think they're lying and won't believe it."

Deleted • 28 January 2012 at 12:42 PM

@cqpkytty *facepalm* why does everyone but me seem to be the master of so and so? frustrating......
J started to bend the metal on the desk with her bare hands. "Because i want to know the truth." she says crazaly. "The truth is always hidden."

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 January 2012 at 12:45 PM

@warrior13 ...She's not the master of anything... xP

---
"But if someone tells you the truth, you won't believe it."

Deleted • 28 January 2012 at 12:51 PM

@cqpkytt *points to end of first post on this page* thats not what you said. XD
"But i know its not the complete truth." she says snapping the metal witha loud clang. Her pupliels dilate wide.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 January 2012 at 12:53 PM

@warrior13 I was exaggerating xD
I was just trying to keep you from posting something like, "J could tell, from the expression on Aliera's face, that the other girl was planning on doing something bad to her." Or something else like that xP

---
"What if they did tell you the complete truth? You still wouldn't believe them."

Deleted • 28 January 2012 at 12:55 PM

@cqpkytty *facepalm* why would i post something like that? i would have just posted something like 'J could tell by her behavoior she was planning something bad, and she wanted no part in it' or something like that.
"I would, if anyone told me the real truth, and not the half truth. If you were telling the whole truth, you wouldnt be so defensive." J says before throwing the broken desk out the window.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 January 2012 at 12:59 PM

"So, what you want is for everyone to tell you your life story?" Aliera laughed. "No thanks. I don't have time for that."

Deleted • 28 January 2012 at 1:03 PM

@cqpkytty
"No. that is not the truth i am looking for. You dont know the truth." J says and turns around.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 January 2012 at 1:07 PM

I looked at the two girls quarrelling.
"It wasn't an insult."
Is all I say before I pick up my stuff, and move desks to sit beside the girl who came in late. I think her name was Kayla...

@Cynt5100

Deleted • 28 January 2012 at 1:09 PM

@luv @cqpkytty
J suddenly stood up, and left the classroom. The teacher tryed to stop her but she just pushed her/him aside. she walked around in the hallways.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 28 January 2012 at 4:32 PM

k, @luv u take over. This was BASED ON A BOOK SERIS. It's SUPPOST to be 4 SPIES. not a bunch of freaks. I'm making another one without @luv in it. ☹️

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 January 2012 at 7:08 PM

@Cynt5100

Forget it then. I'll just leave.
Not exactly the welcoming I wanted when my charrie walked over to say hi.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 28 January 2012 at 7:18 PM

@luv sorry. ☹️ y don't we just keep going with the rp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*steals a test tube for a random reason *

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 28 January 2012 at 9:24 PM

@luv
I think you can still play...I think that @cynt5100 is just objecting to the fact that your charrie had special powers.