The meaning of 'power'

in Roleplaying

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 4 February 2012 at 8:08 AM

"two." Drew repeated, his mouth dry. Flame patted his back, and went back into her store to get some clothes. Minutes later, she came back with a huge box for Angel to choose from and a set of clothes for Drew, which he accpeted.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 4 February 2012 at 9:14 AM

@ieatburgers Do you mind the Flame part?
--
Angel peeked into the box. It was full of gorgeous dresses. "I'd like the one with a small heart at the side, please." Flame took out the dress and Angel tried it on.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 4 February 2012 at 9:27 AM

@sarahzafirah yeah, but Flame is just a minor character for this scene 😊

Drew, now in a blue t-shirt, brown pants and a green jacket came out and looked at Angel. "that looks nice on you, Angel." He grinned.

Female
16,168 posts

bunnyshadow • 4 February 2012 at 9:40 AM

Name: Sylvia
Looks: Chest length black hair, long purple bangs covering left eye(completely natural) Pale, has a silver necklace with a saphire in the shape of a raindrop on it all the time.
Personality: Not very nice, mean most of the time unless you become a friend. Does not know hoe to love.
Power: Controls Spirits and shapeshifts to undead animals
~~~
@ieatburgers
@sarahzifirah
@warrior13
How do i jump in?

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 4 February 2012 at 10:15 AM

Grace broke into a run. As she reached two people she saw them picking out clothes from a box. She didn't need to read their minds to tell who they were. Grace knew they were fellow escapees.

Female
16,168 posts

bunnyshadow • 4 February 2012 at 10:18 AM

@graceseggs Help me jump in D8

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 4 February 2012 at 10:19 AM

Reno climbed out of the tunnel and sat down for a minute, resting his eyes. When he looked around, the two other escapees were gone. He sighed and started walking in a random direction, hoping that's where they were.

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 4 February 2012 at 10:20 AM

@bunnyshadow Hmm... Maybe you escaped with me and we ran out of the prison together?

5,632 posts

linpug • 4 February 2012 at 10:42 AM

Name: Lauri

Looks: https://blogs.emory.edu/animec/files/2010/10/ika-musume_ep02_22.jpg

Personality: Lauri is kind, sweet, passionate, and a little shy. She is intelligent and perceptive. Lauri makes friends easily because of her sweet personality, even though sometimes she feels like she doesn't belong. You're innocent and not really all that sure of yourself. Confidence may be an issue, and you're probably a little too hard on yourself. Lauri is always seeking to be better. Lauri doesn't see other people's flaws -- just their strengths. She is a perfectionist and she likes things done right.

Power: She can control plants

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 5 February 2012 at 1:33 AM

@linpug Just jump in. 8D
--
"Thank you, Drew." she smiled. "D-do we need to pay, Flame? I have two dollars with me right now." Angel asked. "No, not at all. These are just old clothes, still in good condition."

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 5 February 2012 at 1:58 AM

@sarahzafirah D: I have to go soon...Will rp a bit later :'(

"Thanks again, Flame." Drew nodded at Flame, then turned to Angel. "Do you want to go anywhere after this?"

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 5 February 2012 at 2:04 AM

@ieatburgers Okay. I have to go see a movie right after this too. B3
--
"Not really. I just really want to see Forest. I've never seen her before. Now I'm not really brave at times like this." she said.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 5 February 2012 at 2:45 AM

"Forest...Forest is back there, at where we escaped from..." he didn't want her to meet Forest. Forest has harmed enough of his friends.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 5 February 2012 at 7:10 AM

Angel zipped into the tunnel and found a girl. "Forest..." she shook. "How do you know my name?" the girl asked gruffly.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 5 February 2012 at 7:25 AM

"Angel!" Drew ran to Angel and saw Forest. She hadn't changed. The same old blonde hair, the expressionless face, the brown eyes, but her eyes were cold. His heart hurt.

Forest glared at Drew. "You trying to escape again? Not so fast. Guards!"

A gazillion guards appeared, surronding the two.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 5 February 2012 at 7:34 AM

Angel did the 'cute thing' she did before, but it didn't work. The guards were too serious. One was aiming its dart at Drew, but Angel pushed him out of the way and got hit by it.

She fell to the floor lifelessly.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 5 February 2012 at 8:04 AM

"[yeep]-" He tried to rescue Angel, but he was clonked o the head from behind.

The last thing he saw was Forest, with a cold smile etched onto her face.

His heart hurt.

(If this RP was a book I would totally read it xDD)

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 6 February 2012 at 12:53 AM

(Pffftt.. I would too.)

Angel woke up in someplace dark, with electrical things surrounding her. Her wound was still bleeding, but the dart was already removed.

Angel tried to move her hands, but she was too exhausted. She couldn't even transform into a cat.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 6 February 2012 at 2:46 AM

Drew, too, woke up in a similiar place. He tried to shapeshift into a dragonfly but like before, in his previous cage, he felt powerless.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 6 February 2012 at 2:52 AM

"Drew.." Angel coughed. "Where are we?" Her body was soft and she was breathing heavily.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 6 February 2012 at 2:55 AM

"I have no idea...I believe we are in a level five jail cell...you alright?" he asked, concerned for his friend.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 6 February 2012 at 3:03 AM

"Yes. Level five? That's where they keep all... the... DOGS.." Angel scowled softly. "Me-row!" she shrieked. Her shriek was enough to bend the metal bars a little.

"Uh oh..."

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 6 February 2012 at 3:14 AM

"Perhaps...let's concentrate our powers on a part of the cage. We might be able to escape." Drew chanelled pure energy through his hands and at the spot. It was hard without energy powers, but it was their only hope of getting out.

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 6 February 2012 at 3:26 AM

"Drew, stop. I have an idea." she swiped his hand away and transformed into a cat. Angel quietly slipped out the opening and disturbed the fierce guard dogs.

"Meow!" Angel ran and lured the dogs to the cell, knocking them out and breaking the bars. "Mew.."

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 6 February 2012 at 3:38 AM

"Good job Angel!" He grinned. "Let's go before they notice."

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 6 February 2012 at 3:42 AM

Angel trotted out of the opening and up the creaking stairs.

Female
515 posts

ieatburgers • 6 February 2012 at 8:23 AM

Drew walked behind her, watching their backs in case of danger.

Female
16,168 posts

bunnyshadow • 6 February 2012 at 8:27 AM

Ok
~~~
Sylvia morphed out of her lion form, a ghostly lion with black fur and a purple mane.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 February 2012 at 6:45 PM

Ok who are these poeple who just joined?!