More cove space?

in Help & Questions

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 February 2012 at 12:19 PM

Anyone know if @Ian is going to give us some more cave space anything soon? I'm probably the only one who needs it but there are 151 creatures and more about to be added and my cove is full... I really don't want to have to move any to my storage but right now it looks like I'll have too 😋

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 1 February 2012 at 12:23 PM

with every egg added, there should be an extra spot added in cove space =3

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 February 2012 at 12:25 PM

@Inkstep

Well, my cove won't let me move my bliz over here or steal a creature from the cave and I have 150 so if space was added I should be able to have 151... Maybe he is gonna wait until more people need space... ☚ī¸

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 1 February 2012 at 12:26 PM

maybe, good luch though, if you had a creature you really don't need/want or could get back, maybe you could move one to the adoption center, then work with the storage =P

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 February 2012 at 12:29 PM

@Inkstep

I really don't mind moving some to storage its just I have one of every creature on this account and it looks epic with them all together 😋 I can just move 5 of my Immortals over to storage and move the bliz over... then I'll have room for the new CC plus 1 space let incase I need it 😸 I just don't know who to move... ☚ī¸

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 1 February 2012 at 12:31 PM

I would move the non rares first =3 so like, your obarn and skreel, so you'd still have the epic of the LE's, and you could use one account for comon and one for LE's =I

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 February 2012 at 12:36 PM

@Inkstep

Good point... I was gonna just move all the immortals to the storage and the mortals to my main but I have a lot of mortals... I'd only have space for about 25 more creatures on my main but that is better than no space at all 😋

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 1 February 2012 at 12:49 PM

@furfur I have the same problem, and I know a couple of other users who want this too.

I contacted Ian a little while ago and he said that the creature limit restriction will be lifted sometime soon, meaning we will be allowed more creatures in our cove. 😊 Not entirely sure when, so for now it's best to just use a storage account to keep all our extras.

Also, make sure to keep on using your main for the asteroid/cave, as Ian also said that we cannot use our storage for that even when our main is full.

Hope that helped! ^^

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 February 2012 at 12:52 PM

@Elluwah

Thats another problem I've had is that I could not steal from cave or asteroid since the new cave LEs 😋

But its good to hear that it will be uplited 😸

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 1 February 2012 at 12:57 PM

@furfur I know. :/ I guess I'll just do as you said and move immortals to my storage, to make room in my main for all the latest creatures coming out.

I'm looking forward to the day I can hold the collection all in one cove again though. 😃

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 1 February 2012 at 1:00 PM

@Elluwah

Yeah... its just so much work ☚ī¸ I'm still not sure weather I want to or not... but that is more than likely what it will come too ☚ī¸ I should really look into lowering my population on my storage though cause its pretty full too 😱

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 1 February 2012 at 1:03 PM

@furfur Haha, good luck with that! XD I considered downsizing with my storage too but I just can't part with any of them. ☚ī¸
I'm just glad there are plans for increased cove space, because even if we have to use our storage it shouldn't be for very long. ^^