Forensic Fields

in Roleplaying

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 11:51 AM

@bluegirl80

Eh ya...I'm currently completely out of inspiration Dx 😋

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 11:52 AM

@isis okay. We can just get to the case.
~~~~~~~~~
"Well lets get to work." Tess said wiping the tears out of her eyes and searching up Zachs brother on the internet.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 11:54 AM

@bluegirl80 yep, lol

Sarah looks over Tess' shoulder. "What a handsome guy..." she thought by herself. "Even though he has no mouth xD"

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 11:57 AM

@isis MAKE SARAH A BOY FRIEND!?!??!?!??!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We have to talk to your mom Zach, even if you dont want us to!" Tess said walking to Zachs house. Then Zach fell to the ground. "ZACH!" Tess yelled grabbing Sarahs jacket and putting pressure over a gun shot wound on Zachs leg.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 17 June 2011 at 11:59 AM

@bluegirl80 Sarah is like, 9, right?

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 11:59 AM

@redfire77 Sarah is 10

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 17 June 2011 at 12:00 PM

@bluegirl80 aka WAAAAAAAAAY too early to be dating.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 12:00 PM

@bluegirl80 Yeah I'm still thinking! 😈

Sarah is shaking "W-w-what happened? Can this day be worse?" She started to cry, and because she can't bear seeing blood, she closes her eyes.
A few moments later she said to Tess: "Do you think this has to do with the death of Zach's brother?"

@redfire77 Ikr, that's why I'm thinking how I should do it xD

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 12:03 PM

@redfire77 *Shrugs*
@isis
"I think so.." Tess said waiting outside Zachs room.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 12:05 PM

@bluegirl80

"Do you have any idea where the guy went?" Sarah asked with a scared voice. "If you do, we need to follow him! And will Zach be okay?"

Hehe so many questions 😈

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 12:06 PM

@isis I g2g now.. seein a movie.

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 17 June 2011 at 12:07 PM

@bluegirl80 okay ☚ī¸ Bye, have fun! 😊 What movie? 😱😸

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 17 June 2011 at 12:08 PM

@bluegirl80 I can't resist... I might join right now XD

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 5:23 PM

@redfire77 xD
@isis The Green Lantern it was AWESOME!
Oh and heres a picture of Tess, ignore the wings.
http://tinypic.com/r/2zzlzwj/7
@miomar
~~~~~~~
"The guy left, We cant follow him. Zach will be okay." Tess said in a calming voice. "Ill be right back, im going to see Zachs mom."

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 18 June 2011 at 9:43 AM

@bluegirl80 haha nice xD

Eh, where were we? xP lol

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 9:46 AM

@isis i changed my post above.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 June 2011 at 7:32 PM

@bluegirl80 I never noticed the ping. xDD I'll join for a while. 😸 Can anyone catch me up on the current crime?

Name: Jade Arce
Field: Forensic Reconstruction
Description: Light brown hair, dark brown eyes, t-shirts, skinny jeans kinda stuff. 8D
College: UC Davis, named 2nd best in the US. xP

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 7:34 PM

@trish Well Ill be making another one of these fourms tommorow. >.< shoulda waited! xD But My Charries BF Zachs brother who was seven years old and had no mouth or eyes (Eyes had cancer so were taken out) was murdered and someone just shot Zach, so hes in the hospital.
~ OH YEAH! And where did she go to college!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 June 2011 at 7:42 PM

@bluegirl80 Fixed it. Zach's brother had no mouth or eyes? D: That's scary. My field, Forensic Reconstruction, can rebuild that crime once we get details. xD

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 7:46 PM

@trish you shouldnt do harvard.. They have a HORRIBLE forensics program... WVU has the best, the job people usually look at if you went to a school with a good program....
~~~~~~~~
Tess came in and saw Jade. "Ill catch ya up. We got a body, Zach got shot and were looking at how the crime happened, give you the details later." she said pulling her into the room with the skull. "Born with no mouth and the eyes had cancer so they were taken out."

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 June 2011 at 7:54 PM

Jade studies the skull. "He must've not seen the murderer. But does Zach know anything related to this? Since he got shot, after this happened," she gestured to the skull. "The murderer could've known that Zach knows something, or, the murderer is after Zach."

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 19 June 2011 at 8:01 PM

@bluegirl80 I'M HERE But I will probably not be able to be full on rp so I will drift around.

Name: Guinevre
Field: Forensic Anthropology
Description: Long black hair, peircing blue eyes, very tall. Emo Gothic. She wears all black and never shows any skin. She is emo, but no one knows.
College: WVU

CATCH ME UP???

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 8:01 PM

"I think the murderer is after Zachs family, they could have done something to the murderer." she said as another body was hauled in. Tess uncovered it and tears started to flow down her cheeks. "Mom!" she cried as she sat over the body. Zach walked in, he was crying too.
~~~~~~~~
Zach was trying hard to fight the tears. "They killed my mom too, and my dad." He said hugging and kissing Tess. "Jade, your parents are probley next." he said seeing two more bodiesbeing hauled in.
~~~~~~~~
@trish can they be her parents I had a good idea about it if all the parents died...
@merlin7576 look at what tess said To Jade. And can Tess call your charrie G? Your charrie and mine will be BFFS! They are both gothic forensic anthropologists!

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 19 June 2011 at 8:03 PM

@bluegirl80 hallo??? can someone intergrate me into the plot, i dont want to walk right in

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 8:05 PM

@merlin7576
~~~~~~
Tess saw Guinevre and walked over. "Hey" she said wiping the tears off her face. " We have Five bodies, my mom, Zachs dad and mom and two unidentified." she said walking G over.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 19 June 2011 at 8:07 PM

@bluegirl80 Got it.

"Mom and Dad." Jade murmured. Tears streamed out. "I've got to get the details."

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 19 June 2011 at 8:08 PM

"Wonderful, Any suspects." Guinevre walks between the bodies inspecting them. She prodded with a black gloved hand.

OOpps I relized i need to edit my charecter post. doing that now

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 8:10 PM

Tess walked over to Jade. "Dont worry, we will be okay." she said patting Jades back. Then her cell phone rang. She answered. "Hello?" she asked. "Oh! Hello Mr. Presedent! You need the team to come in?" she asked in suprized. "Okay, we should be over soon." she said and hung up. She walked back and told the crew. "Were going to the white house!" she said.
~~~~~
@merlin7576
@trish

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 19 June 2011 at 8:12 PM

"Wonderful. I wonder if he would let me paint it black???" Guinevre paced through the room.

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 8:13 PM

"No I dont think so, I wish we could! He said he had a suprize for us because most of our parents are gone." she said to G.