Loyal user perks

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 11:45 AM

I think 50 CC free each month is one of the best ideas, then users who can't normally get CC at least have the chance to save up and after 10 months buy that CC creature they really want or that freeze or gender change. There are so many CC creatures being released that I don't think such a small amount would do real damage to Ian's business, but it would make a lot of people very happy 😊

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 24 June 2011 at 12:56 PM

Yeah, I definitely like the 50 CC a month idea. All I want is to freeze my roo! >.<

Maybe there could be a rare egg in the cave that only old users can find. I don't think there should be CC creatures in the cave though. Especially if we end up getting 50 CC a month or whatever.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:01 PM

Woot! The 50 CC a month idea was mine 😃

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 1:16 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55

I think it's a great idea, much better than the "randomly appearing CC creatures". The main reason is that everyone gets the same, instead of one lucky son of a female dog getting an incredibly rare creature and everyone else gets nothing. Also the people who usually pay with real cash have nothing to complain about really, since they get the same bonus CC.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:16 PM

@dionaea

Right. I can't get CC D:

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 24 June 2011 at 1:21 PM

I reaaaaally like this idea, and not just because I've been a member for a year and 5 months. 😋 This idea could also help out with all of the users who are quitting lately... A bonus for staying longer could give them a good reason to stay. I REALLY like the idea of the free EC, I just think that it should be kind of a low amount as to not upset users not gaining this bonus..

I also really like @hevernon 's idea about the training school. I would benefit from that with the recent update about creatures level 2000 and above becoming immortal. This would make it easier for those creatures that I have in my cove that are not level 2000 yet to become so.

I also really like the Tim's discount idea and the raffle ideas, and the points that @dionaea made about the 50CC per month, I can buy Cave Cash occasionally, but it would be really cool to be able to save up.

I also agree with @smartie2742 about not getting CC creatures in the cave, that seems unfair, especially if we get 50CC a month.

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 24 June 2011 at 1:23 PM

@dionaea

Both? 😱

@ian What do you think?

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 1:24 PM

EDIT: seems I was a bit slow XD I started typing right after icarlyrocks posted

Exactly, it's a great way to reward loyal users who simply can't get any cash and the ones that can buy it get a bit extra for free. Everybody happy 😃

When it comes to creatures I like smarties idea better, a creature which only really old users can find. But I think it's a bit early for that, eggcave isn't even two years old yet, something like that should be for accounts of at least 3 years old, maybe even 5, otherwise the market would get flooded and it wouldn't be special anymore 😊

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:26 PM

Exactly. I totally agree 😊

1,247 posts

Zac • 24 June 2011 at 8:15 PM

Personally, I'd like a special forum that only dedicated users can access. 😊 Maybe 2+ years as Egg Cave grows older?

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 2:28 PM

Id like an increase in EC when you feed as you age.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 1 July 2011 at 10:34 AM

hi well i have to say i luv all the ideas iwish i could think in one =S

if you need your pets with tim just check my tim's feeding service

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 10:48 AM

50 CC per month 😊

542 posts

mellyottl • 1 July 2011 at 1:07 PM

[I just want a cool little icon like Ian has, maybe a star?]

1,175 posts

crunchyoreo25 • 1 July 2011 at 1:09 PM

I like the 50 CC a month idea.😃

978 posts

lwarlen • 1 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

I'll want the same (a little icon) maybe it can be a print or a creature and 50 CC a month would be awesome.