Hello creature lovers all around :)

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
5 posts

kikaq • 12 February 2012 at 1:58 PM

Well new beginnings are usually awkward but I find this place very intriguing and hopefully my eggs will happily turn into great creatures thanks to all of you who will take the time to feed them and made tickle them...! Not too much though, some creatures fly after they are tickled, wouldn't want my creatures to fly off, how am I supposed to find them afterwards? 😋

I am a librarian who loves all creatures and likes to look for them in books, bookstacks in libraries, piles of books in bookshops, comic books and of course the World Wide Egg...er I mean Web! 😋

My love to all of you who have pets, I have a cat and he is named Gypsi, greetings from him to all of your pets!

I will love any feedings of my pets and It hank you in advance for accepting my friendship requests! Cheers!

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 12 February 2012 at 2:02 PM

Welcome to Egg Cave! ^^ Hope you enjoy your time here.

Female
5 posts

kikaq • 13 February 2012 at 11:01 AM

Thank you so much! 😊

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 13 February 2012 at 11:03 AM

@kikaq Have Fun And Welcome! 😊

Female
5 posts

kikaq • 13 February 2012 at 12:30 PM

@bunnyshadow thanks a lot bunnyshadow! I fed your pets! 😊

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 13 February 2012 at 12:31 PM

@kikaq Can you like some of them too? 😸

Female
39 posts

clockworkjowls • 13 February 2012 at 3:28 PM

@kikaq: welcome to eggcaves! I hope you have a lovely time here! Also, it is so cool that you're a librarian!

Female
5 posts

kikaq • 13 February 2012 at 4:07 PM

@clockworkjowls well thank you for the warm welcome and thanks for finding my profession so interesting...most people snore at it! lol

Male
1 post

maky • 13 February 2012 at 4:26 PM

helllooooo at alll

Female
5 posts

kikaq • 16 February 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hello Maky, I added you as a friend as well 😊 fed some of your pets too!