Bringing dead creatures back to life

in Site Feedback & Ideas

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 28 June 2011 at 11:37 PM

@crazymushroom HOLY CAMOLY HOW DID YOU KNOW 😱 😱 😱

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 28 June 2011 at 11:39 PM

@blackrose_chan Becuzzz I am a mind reader! 😋 haha no, that's the only ugly one except for the Grubbug, but you joined before that came out so it couldn't be your first egg. 😋

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 11:40 PM

I asked Ian about bringing back just dead CS creatures here's what he said: (and BTW I have a topic about this too)

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and welcome back to Egg Cave. We are sincerely sorry to hear that you lost your Cash Shop Park creatures, but unfortunately, there is no way for us to bring them back once they are gone.

Once version 2 is released, there will be a feature to "revive dead creatures" but as of right now, it does not exist. Additionally, when this feature IS released, it will only have the power to bring back dead creatures that die from that point on, not creatures that died prior to the feature being released.

Don't know if I was supposed to say this...and sorry to rain on the parade...I lost my macbot, doovoo, onny Rhine and balrog. Guess we won't get 'em back

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 28 June 2011 at 11:41 PM

@crazymushroom ya and I want to trade out my grubug as well but nobody offers on the eggs I wanna trade out... because I got a lot of eggs I want to trow away but there rare so that wont work ☚ī¸

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 28 June 2011 at 11:42 PM

@Jamiegurrl AWESOME. That means its gonna be added soon!!!! Bleh, I won't be able to get my first egg back. :[ But whatever, I still like the option for the future, not that I plan to become inactive. 😋

@Blackrose_chan Haha, not many people like Grubbugs. 😋 I traded mine away recently. Idk, I just put all of my eggs that are UFT in a storage account, that way they are out of my cove and I can easily organize which eggs are UFT and which are not. And it's actually improved on the trading aspect. 😋

OMG, three 😋 faces, I am obsessed. ;0

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 11:55 PM

@Jaimegurrl

Aweh, well that's bitter sweet, then

Good because it will happe
Bad because I won't be getting back the eggs that I lost - and I don't plan on being inactive. And hope nothing happens where I have to stay off

5,632 posts

linpug • 29 June 2011 at 12:27 AM

I agree with this idea 😊

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 4 July 2011 at 5:23 PM

I totally agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😊
but teh price shud b different 4 every creature, just 2 make it somewhat fair 😋

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 8:37 PM

Guys, Ian said he's making the idea but the creatures from V1 can't be revived :]

And, if what I said is taken into affect, it will be a potion. So it would be the same for all creatures.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 1 August 2011 at 5:17 PM

We'll get to revive our creatures!!!!!!!!!!!!
*randomly dances in circles*

I DONT CARE that its only past v2. i JUST DONT CARE.

*continues dancing*