Bringing dead creatures back to life

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
16 posts

mlomm80808 • 24 June 2011 at 1:52 PM

victoria_web_storage-
Great Idea!!!!!! But I would make it a lower price! If you can't feed your eggs, you don't get EC. I would make the price about 6,000-8,000 EC for the users who don't have a lot of time!!!!!!

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 24 June 2011 at 1:58 PM

@mlomm80808 Well, that would be too easy... I can get that from feeding a couple of coves, and I understand if you don't have a lot of time, it's just.. it has to be kind of hard to obtain, otherwise the rarity of a lot of creatures would go down and it would be easy for some members who don't come on a lot to get a deceased egg back, just to have it die soon afterwords.

And I'm not sure if this has already been said, but maybe there should be a certain amount of time that you have to be a member before you can use this feature. Like a year? Or something along those lines.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 2:03 PM

A zombie grubbug.... that would probably be scary :s *hates bugs*

@mlomm80808 That's way too cheap, there is some resposibility involved in taking care of your eggs. This option isn't for when you can't take care of them at all, it's for when you lose a creature you really care about a lot for some reason beyond your blame/by accident and REALLY want it back. If reviving creatures would be that easy there would be no point in taking care of them at all.

Female
16 posts

mlomm80808 • 24 June 2011 at 2:05 PM

@crazymushroom Well, the time idea is great!!!!! But it should only be like 2 or 3 months. Don't you agree??????

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 24 June 2011 at 2:08 PM

@mlomm80808 Maybe, for some reason I think that that's too short though. Maybe 6 months? Idk.

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 2:08 PM

I don't really see a point in a time limit in this case, if a newbie loses its first egg and wants it back so badly it goes on a feeding spree and earns half a mil, don't you think it should just be allowed to get its pet back?

Female
16 posts

mlomm80808 • 24 June 2011 at 2:13 PM

@dionaea
Well, usually a newbie's first egg isn't important. So the shop should only revive hatched, rare, or cash shop park creatures!!!!!

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 2:19 PM

Why? This feature should be so anyone can *for a s***load of EC* get their treasured pet back, wheter it's an egg or adult, an Onny or a Yeep and whether you're an oldtimer or a newbie. If you're willing to earn 500k for it you should be allowed to get your pet back, the price is plenty of restriction, if you're willing to go through that amount of trouble you've EARNED to get your pet back.

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 24 June 2011 at 2:22 PM

@dionaea Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess I was going at a reward type of thing for loyal members, but since this is more of a sentimental-type thing, at least to a lot of people, then it shouldn't really matter. :]

@mlomm80808 Well, one of the main points of this suggestion was to get eggs back that have sentimental value. I, personally, would really like my 1st egg back. :S

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 2:30 PM

Personally I'd try to get them all back eventually...

I forgot to feed only ONCE and immediately several pets dead, including my treasured Riddler and Laplacesdemon

So unfair ;_;

*sob* *sob* *sob*

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 24 June 2011 at 2:34 PM

Same here, I have a lot of eggs that I would love to get back. My Calla died a little while ago, and I had JUST gotten her to hatch. >.< Fortunately, I traded and got another one, but I would still love to have her back.

Female
16 posts

mlomm80808 • 24 June 2011 at 2:40 PM

Well, yeah. Sorry.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 11:51 PM

I'm glad to see everyone has liked this idea while I was away ^-^

I don't think they're should be an age restriction, because again - You sit and earn half a million, people should assume you care for that egg

@crazymushroom

Hmm

Your loyal member thing got me curious. How about a free zombie-fie your creature potion when you turn a year? As a reward for being here basically a year xD

I want my foo back

._. Not because she was rare, but she was one of my first rares - Kinda like my first achievement, you know?

@Ian - Ulike?

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 25 June 2011 at 8:15 PM

*bump* 😋

Female
33 posts

ellen • 26 June 2011 at 7:17 PM

i don't care how much it shall cost,course when i was babysitting for a very close frien his Flornegg died, i would pay anythig to get it back,i feel so bab about it.
Ellen

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 27 June 2011 at 6:40 AM

I kinda like the idea but I hope you can also revive creatures that used to be yours but was traded to an uncaring owner (emphasis on that last part) because you will never know there real self until they did something wrong my 6 of my creatures (that I raised myself) died because of an uncaring owner who got banned permanently ☚ī¸

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 27 June 2011 at 7:03 AM

@someone123
Maybe you could make it so that the original owner can revive the creature if the most recent owner got banned/is inactive for over a year. It's not possible (I think) to let anyone other than the most recent or original owner revive them, since then you'd get the issue of multiple people wanting to revive 1 pet, especially with rare pets which have changed hands many times.

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 27 June 2011 at 8:21 AM

@dioneae: Good point but I still really want those creatures ☚ī¸

Female
216 posts

kdj • 27 June 2011 at 12:30 PM

I kinda like it, its a nice lil thought.....

Female
35 posts

pixiequeen • 28 June 2011 at 9:28 PM

Rather than Zombie eggs I'd prefer Risen eggs. It's what I use in mwc when I resurrect my killed creatures.

I would really love to be able to resurrect the creatures that died while I was in the hospital and couldn't feed them. Lots of eggs/creatures were Cash Shop or special events creatures. While I don't have the EC to resurrect them, I do have a Visa card and real-life cash I could use to benefit the site in turn.

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 28 June 2011 at 10:52 PM

lol I wanted this idea to be true as well since sometimes I am to busy to go on and my ec was very low so I couldnt send them to tims. sadly A LOT of old eggs I had died especially the christmas ones and I want them back ☚ī¸ I think it might be part of a new area in egg cave like what ian said about new areas to come.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 10:54 PM

Ahh, but how would you know what creatures died in your care? D:

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 28 June 2011 at 10:54 PM

lol my mummar died and i could SO see it as a "zombie" egg XP

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 28 June 2011 at 10:59 PM

I don't like this idea much. People need to just accept the consequences of their actions. If you don't feed a pet, it dies. Permanently.

It's one of the things that makes Egg Cave addictive. 😋

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 28 June 2011 at 11:03 PM

oh man I forgot 😱 it wont work this idea wont work since I stole names from dead eggys like Kite and Charlotte I completly forgot and pwuffy has a point too 😱

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 28 June 2011 at 11:14 PM

but seriously! D: iv had 3 CC creatures die, and i know theyr just pixels but theyr pixels i PAYED for.

@blackrose-chan
maybe you could rename them. almost like getting them from the cave again.
also, nothing is ever permanently erased. the internet knows ALL.

as for the "in your care" part, IDK.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 11:25 PM

About the re-naming thing, I forgot to put

If you revive your egg a thing will pop up either saying two things. I'm using "Lily_Flower" as an example of a dead eggs name.

"Lily_Flower is available, would you like to use this name?"
"Lily_Flower is unavailable, please choose a different name."

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 28 June 2011 at 11:26 PM

I would love if this was possible, since my first egg here died. ☚ī¸

2,425 posts

blackrose_chan • 28 June 2011 at 11:28 PM

scorch_cloud222 same :| except even though it was my first egg I got the ugly one... sigh

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 28 June 2011 at 11:36 PM

@blackrose_chan Heh, the ugly one. Garguaith? I got a Diablos. 😋 And it died also. I would love this so that I could get it back. :[

@peppermintcowboy You have a good point. :] But also, they were talking about paying an extreme amount of EC for this feature if it were to be put into effect, so I would consider that I pretty good consequence to not taking care of your eggs.