Creature Wheels

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:29 PM

So my idea is that Ian can create a game called "Creature Wheels."You choose an egg.Then you spin a wheel.It points at an egg,and your chosen one turns into that egg.But then you need to pay,though more for a rare than common. (Ex.Honk-Mo=20,000.Tasma->Blobbart=1000.)To make it fair,this game can only be played once a month.How does it sound?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 June 2011 at 8:30 PM

@Cutebluekittykat What if you put in a junk egg and got like an ONNY, but didn't have the ec to pay ahead of time? wWhat would you do then?

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:40 PM

So basically if you can't pay,you'll get that time period,from say June to July,to raise the money.But you'll miss out on the CW chance that month.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 8:42 PM

It'd be awesome, but I think it may cause too many rares going into Egg Cave. I mean, with 12 months every year x all the users we already have plus new ones coming in... even with a low percentage of winning, that's a lot of rare creatures o_O *wants to steal them all 😈*

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:44 PM

Maybe 5 times a year,then?

Male
1,842 posts

harrypotter123698 • 22 June 2011 at 8:48 PM

@cutebluekittykat this is awesome!πŸ˜ƒ lets ping an!

@Ian This will be an awesome thing on egg cave!πŸ˜ƒ

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 8:49 PM

I don't know, it's just that there have been so many ideas within the last... I don't know, day that suggested ideas that would bring more CSP creatures back into Egg Cave. Wayyyy to many CSP creatures. That's all I'm saying ^^"

I still think that this would bring in very many. Maybe if there was a low percent chance that you'd get an "upgrade," that could work. But if you were guaranteed an "upgrade," then that would be a little too much, if you know what I mean

*wonders how many pings Ian gets everyday*

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:51 PM

Well,there would be a low chance,of course!😊That's a good idea.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 12:29 AM

I don't get it