Eggs, eggs, eggs~

in Site Feedback & Ideas

534 posts

crowvict • 22 June 2011 at 10:24 PM

Odd title I know as well as odd idea~

Ok so I know there are quite a few people who have feed lists including myself. Sooo I was thinking what if there could be a way to link them in a quicker easier way??

@thepells4 suggested this~^^

There could be some type of setting for editting lists. You could click on some type of 'create a new list' button, where you'd see pictures of all your creatures with a checkbox, kinda like in the tc. You could choose creatures you wanted on a list in the order they'd appear on the list, and press a 'create my list' button. You would be given a little code to paste onto your profile as al ink to your list, and once you click the link, it would bring you somewhere with the first creature on the list, and you'd just click 'next creature' to go to the next creature on the list, and continuing on until the list was finished.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 22 June 2011 at 10:25 PM

I know right? I'd like that. It'd be cool. 😊

534 posts

crowvict • 22 June 2011 at 10:28 PM

@takatheeducatedkid

Really! That would be cool, but I have no clue how it would work xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 22 June 2011 at 10:34 PM

@Goldensundragon this might be my wild imagination, but maybe it could work like this:

There could be some type of setting for editting lists. You could click on some type of 'create a new list' button, where you'd see pictures of all your creatures with a checkbox, kinda like in the tc. You could choose creatures you wanted on a list in the order they'd appear on the list, and press a 'create my list' button. You would be given a little code to paste onto your profile as al ink to your list, and once you click the link, it would bring you somewhere with the first creature on the list, and you'd just click 'next creature' to go to the next creature on the list, and continuing on until the list was finished.

Crazy, right? xD

534 posts

crowvict • 22 June 2011 at 10:38 PM

@thepells4 that's not crazy at all!!!! IT's brilliance that's what it is^^ That is such an amazing idea!!

Female
1,050 posts

meg • 23 June 2011 at 11:36 AM

@thepells4 that is a wonderful idea!! it would make feeding ALOT easier!!

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 23 June 2011 at 12:18 PM

Good idea!

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 23 June 2011 at 12:30 PM

Great idea @thepells4!

534 posts

crowvict • 23 June 2011 at 8:25 PM

@thepells4 do you mind if I edit that into the fist post??? I'll give you credit of course^^

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 June 2011 at 8:26 PM

@Goldensundragon Yeah, I don't mind. 😊 And I didn't tihnk my idea would be THAT popular! xD

534 posts

crowvict • 23 June 2011 at 8:27 PM

@thepells4 Ok will do^^ but it isπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 23 June 2011 at 8:31 PM

This is a GREAT idea!

*Pulls @Ian over here*

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 23 June 2011 at 8:33 PM

thanks for the suggestion πŸ˜ƒ it's been suggested before and it's on our never ending list.

thanks much. πŸ˜ƒ