Total Darkness

in Roleplaying

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:52 PM

Kerry stepped back in amazement. she shielded her eyes from the blinding light. This was no ordinary fox. This was the strangest day of Kerry's life. She now knows her hand could catch fire. It depends on my mood I guess, Kerry thought as the light died out.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:53 PM

Belinda was consumed by a white light

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 2:57 PM

Adona perked her head, the fox was enveloping into white light. Here comes the change she thought. Shaking her head, she continued singing louder now, to see if she could let the others know she was there.

@nogardragon
@mintyminny98

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 2:57 PM

---sorry im slow on catching up people, watching terminator 3, very distracting---- lol 😊

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 2:58 PM

The light faded and there stood Belinda the 8 year old girl in her floral dress

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 3:00 PM

Kerry felt odd. Her day was very confusing. I think this is what grandma said, here is one of my companions i guess.

----i forgot to say, Kerry turned goth, so she wears very dark and vampire looking clothing, she has very pale skin---

Kerry looked in amazement at the little girl. She reminded her of her little cousin who always wore floral dresses like this girl. She felt miserable thinking of her. she missed her family.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 3:02 PM

Belinda piped up "were you the girl that sent me a mind message?" she aked "...or was it a quirrel trying to play tricks on me again?"

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 3:03 PM

Adona decided that she would approach these girls. She strode towards them, still singing.

----Adona wears a white cloak--

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 3:04 PM

" Wh-what? A mind message? what are you talking about? Who are you? You have powers too?"

----cool, i like cloaks 😊-----

She soon noticed the tall girl striding proudly towards us. I studied her simple but beautiful features. She was very tall. were her ears pointed? I saw her mouth moving with the wind. Was she singing?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 3:05 PM

"Sorry, my name is Belinda I am 8 years old and I live on that farm down there. I can talk to animals and change into one for short lengths of time- pleased to meet you" she held out her hand

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 3:06 PM

"It was I that sent you the mind message, young one." Adona decided she would finally speak up. "All three of us have powers." Adona turned to the girl in black.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 3:07 PM

"Thats right, but during the night I must recharge... if I am touched during the recharge I will change into the last animal that touched me an dwill stay like that until I get my special herbs

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 3:11 PM

I looked at both of them in awe. " Am I the only one who doesn't how to use my powers? I'm totally lost.... I said, bewildered.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 3:13 PM

"umm" Belinda said tugging Adona's shirt "was it you that was doing that beautiful singing

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 3:15 PM

Adona smiled, although inside she was in turmoil. It had been a while since she had human contact, it felt weird but good. "You will learn in time." Adona replyed inside the girl in black's mind, her voice was tired. Moving to Belinda's mind, Adona responded, "Yes."

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 3:16 PM

@merlin7576
@nogardragon

I'm so sorry people, I have to go. I'm going to the pool in a bit, sooo..... I might be back on later at around 6 or 7, tomorrow at 9-12 AM. sorry, it was really fun. thank you so much for joining!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 3:19 PM

"did you get my message back about my name" Belinda asked hoping she could communicate like that with people too

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 3:19 PM

"What? I'm very confused." said Kerry looking at the two girls.

-----sorry, gtg could we continue later? I promise ill be back , bye!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 3:57 PM

"did you get my message back about my name" Belinda asked hoping she could communicate like that with people too

"Oh, i've got to go want to meet up here tommorrow?" Belinda smiled sweetly

gtg will be back on at about 7pm ect

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 4:41 PM

I'm sorry, @Mintyminnty98 i hve 2 quit b/c i missed a lot, sorry....

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 5:35 PM

"Oh, never mind. Maybe I will see you again" Belinda had to get home before her parents got worried. They still didn't know she could talk to animals or anything. "I know, why don't we talk to eachother using the mind message thingy. That way we could talk as long as we want without enyone knowing" Without waiting for an answer Belinda changed back into a fox and ran home, when she reached there she changed back and waved them goodbye and sent a message saying "See you soon"

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 5:55 PM

im ba-aaaack 😊 we need more people to join....

@redstar-fireclan
you don't! just read the last few posts then you'll see what's happening!

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 5:58 PM

I was lonely on here, waiting for someone to come on 😊

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

lol 😊 we need more boys...

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

@mintyminny98
i'm sorry! I just have sooooooooo much rps to do..when i'm not besy...i'[ll come back, promise. But i'm always busey.

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 6:03 PM

im busy too, but i manage 😊 we'll be waiting, there's always a time for you to come in.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 6:51 PM

Adona smiled. It was not put possible to put a mind message in her head but Belinda didn't need to know that. In time Adona would teach her how to block her head, as Adona has her own head blocked. Adona recieved Belinda's mind messages by staying in Belindas head. Adona focused on the other girl, not to freak her out she spoke aloud, "Tell me your story." Her beautiful voice sounded like high clear bells.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 4 July 2011 at 6:55 PM

Belinda though this dream would never end she stayed up all night sending messages about her first few times shape shifting and facts about her new animal friends.

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 4 July 2011 at 6:59 PM

Kerry lay on the ground, listening to the interesting stories of these girls. She was still deciding if she would tell her story. She doesn't even know what her true powers were. These other girls seem so social, she was a wallflower, always keeping to herself. She wondered if she should finally say something.

Then she spoke. She babbled on and on about her huge family, now gone, her grandma and all of her feelings. She spilled that she never loved someone, or that no one loved her. She was too dark for anyone. She gave up on friendship and love until now. She liked these girls, they were talkative. Especially Belinda.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 July 2011 at 7:05 PM

Adona new enough about the little girl, it was time to know more about the other. She strode over to where she was laying and sat down next to her. "You can trust me."