83 posts

mintyminny98 • 5 July 2011 at 8:07 AM

--yes

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 5 July 2011 at 9:05 AM

Name:Lisa
Nickname:Liz
Personality:Fun loving and easily falls for boys!
Class😱rphan
Past:She lived with her parents until she was 2 months. The died. No one knows how or why. She had no other family. She was a foster child but that wasn't for long. She was adopted but they died to. She lived in the orphanage till they tore it down. She had to help herself to whatever she could find.
Appearance😃ark brown. It looks like it's black. She has dark brown eyes. And is tall.
Skill:She can control all nature. (Plants animals!)

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 5 July 2011 at 12:33 PM

Adona had fallen asleep in the tree. The branches of the tree curled around her like a cucoon.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 5 July 2011 at 12:37 PM

Belinda had now charged enough to move to another place she ran in human form over to Adona and told told the fireflies to turn off their lights so she could sleep

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 6 July 2011 at 12:24 PM

Kerry could not sleep tonight. She was too sad and miserable to even talk anymore.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 12:29 PM

Belinda ran back to Kerry "I am going to stay here tonight. My parents shouldn't know if I come back early enough so they won't be awake" she yawned

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 6 July 2011 at 12:34 PM

Kerry looked at the little girl. "I'm warning you, I talk in my sleep. I swear a lot, so you might not want to come near me.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 6 July 2011 at 1:27 PM

Adona woke up, she had slept for at least an hour or two, that would hold her off for a while. She walked through the forest. The trees were asleep. She heard a nickering behind her, she turned and there was Aklippe. They walked in the forest.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 1:36 PM

Belinda looked at Kerry "OK, sleep well" Belinda ran over to Adona. She had heard her get down from the tree

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 8 July 2011 at 9:03 PM

Kerry shrugged and lay down. Her dreams were surely going to take over her tonight she thought.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 9 July 2011 at 6:27 AM

Adona didn't notice anyone, she was just riding Aklippe throught the forest, singing softly to herself in the language of the trees.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 6:31 AM

"Now what...." said Belinda "I don't know where she went..." Belinda spun around lookin for tracks, then a squirrel came up to her "Do you know where Adona and Aklippe went?"

The squirrel nodded and began running through the forest, Belinda tried her best to keep up but had to stop "I wonder if I am recharged enough yet" Belinda thought /fox,fox,fox,fox/ and eventually managed to change into a fox and continued running. She eventually saw the horse and Adona /there you are/ she thought.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 9 July 2011 at 12:16 PM

Adona didn't notice or hear Belinda. She was shielding her mind and didn't get the message. She kept walking on Aklippe singing, soothing the woods.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 12:17 PM

Belinda ran alongside her and Aklippe listening to the beautiful singing

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 9 July 2011 at 12:20 PM

Adona now noticed Belinda but didn't acknowledge her. She was doing her job, soothing the forests hurt by disaster and famine. She stoked each plant as she passed. When touched by her the plants straightened up and became more green. Touched by her and her singing behind her dwelt a world of green, healed by Adona.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 9 July 2011 at 12:24 PM

Belinda was so caught up in the singing she didn't notice a big rock coming up that was bigger than her. By the time she realised it was too late and she ran head first into it and yelped

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 9 July 2011 at 10:34 PM

Kerry woke up with a start. She heard a yelping in the woods. She got up and start following the sound. Soon enough, she was lost deep in the forest.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 17 July 2011 at 7:06 AM

@mintyminny98 sorry it took so long to reply, I didn't get a notification on the post ☹️

Belinda tapped for Adona or Kerry to come, her leg was too painful to stand on to get help.

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 3 August 2011 at 5:13 PM

Sorry girls- I'm very busy these days....

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 3 August 2011 at 5:29 PM

Name: Akira
Nickname: (no nickname)
Personality: Orange hair yellow fox eyes sky-blue hoodie
Class: Orphan
Past: Was abandoned at young age and is shy around other people
Skill: Is part fox can turn into a fox

@mintyminny98
hope I can join 😊

83 posts