How'd you come across Egg Cave?

in General

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 31 March 2011 at 9:59 PM

I was part of a guild in Neo (i was neo crazy back then) And the guild leader had these awesome eggs on her profile! I wondered what they were (cuz the looked soo cool!) and she told me she played a game called eggcave!

Ambsie then got me to join and she was my first friend on there (i think) And I have been an eggcave addict ever since! 😸

Sadly ambsie quit a month ago i think ☚ī¸ ❤ī¸â¤ī¸

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 31 March 2011 at 10:23 PM

I searched for games like neopets, because neopets was... tiresome. And I found a ton of sites, I created one on here because it didn't look cheap and I did not need to down load stuff. Then I took a huge break because this site was boring and I didn't know much about it (there we no current egg events) And came back during new years and got the chiye :] I got my shaibun from that then la. de. da. I am here!

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 1 April 2011 at 10:14 AM

I joined like a month or so after it was created. I discovered it through a friend. 😊

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 2 April 2011 at 2:50 PM

I saw it on the Daily Neopets when I still played Neopets, and it looked cool and I signed up 😃 It's so fun 😸 especially now with forums.

Deleted • 3 April 2011 at 5:37 AM

Internet Surfing 😃 I saw it and was interested 😊

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 3 April 2011 at 5:39 AM

I don't remember... Or the ad at TDN or the ad at Pokeplushies.com

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 3 April 2011 at 5:53 AM

I think I saw the eggs on a forum at TDN. So I joined.

932 posts

wolfmilk • 3 April 2011 at 6:39 AM

I went onto TheDailyNeopets for my neopets dailies, and I saw the ad.

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 3 April 2011 at 6:54 AM

Ehh, I totally forgot! ^.^'
Good question. How exactly did I come across Egg Cave? XP
I think I saw an ad somewhere, and I clicked on it, and TA-DAH!
Here I am at Egg Cave! 😋

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 4 April 2011 at 4:22 PM

I saw a link on The Daily Neopets, clicked it and *puff* signed up and came across this macaw egg. I felt like I couldn't abandon it so I logged in everyday and then started stealing more *muahahahahahaha* 😈

Female
613 posts

spenser_dog_123 • 4 April 2011 at 4:23 PM

Danielle (thepells4) showed me like 2 years ago. I made an account, ditched it, my account got deleted, and i made this account!

Female
65 posts

qwueen • 4 April 2011 at 4:34 PM

Saw some eggs in someone's Neopets userlookup and saw this site. 😃

Female
9 posts

gagafox • 4 April 2011 at 4:57 PM

one of my friends on Flipnote Hatena said she goes on egg cave, so i decided 2 try it and now its 1 of my fave websites! 😃