How To Determine A Trustworthy User To Freeze Your Creature.

in General

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 23 June 2011 at 7:12 PM

Lately, many people have been getting stolen creatures, so I am here to give you a checklist of things to remember before swapping creatures with someone who says they have CC:

-Check if the person has any CC creatures and or frozen creatures. If they do, make sure the creature is a creature that was given out the time they had an account on Egg Cave, because they could of traded with someone.

-'Popular' and trustworthy users are the best ways to go, if it's a newbie that you have never seen before, turn around and keep on looking for someone who REALLY has CC.

-Remember, freezing isn't something that is necessary, so it can wait. Keeping your creature and having it fully grown is way more worth than giving it to an untrustworthy user.

-Make sure the creature they're swapping with you is EQUAL or GREATER value to what you're going to get frozen.

Hope this helped! 😊

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 23 June 2011 at 7:14 PM

@Gagamonster15

If they have many CC eggs, and are newbies, they have cheated and cannot be trusted.

(Only acception; if they are changing main accounts, and they have stated that they are.)

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 23 June 2011 at 7:15 PM

There are no ways of cheating. It's not like there's an egg generator. The only way they could cheat is taking peoples creatures. o_o

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 7:19 PM

You could always tell them to send a rare creature of theirs to hold in your account until they trade back yours
Kind of like a ransom?

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 23 June 2011 at 7:20 PM

Oh yea, thanks! 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 June 2011 at 7:22 PM

@Icymuffin Agreed. Whenver I trade creatures for freezes, travels, or name changes, they offer a creature worth what I'm temporarily giving them to give a travel name or freeze.
Ex. Today, I asked @Isis (is it ok if I ping you? xD) if she could chnage the name of my Balrog for me, so I set up the lot, and she offered her own Balrog on the lot. She changed the name, and we traded Balrogs back. I do quite like that system. 😸

Female
1,572 posts

isis • 24 June 2011 at 2:13 AM

@thepells4 HOW DARE YOU PING ME!! 😈
Jk 😸
*reads everything*
Haha once I had to change the name of a Doovoo and I could've stolen it MUAHAHAHAHAHA....but I offered my own Doovoo 😋😋

@gagamonster15 it's very useful that you posted this 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 24 June 2011 at 2:19 AM

-Make sure it's not me. I don't have any freezes, so someone's hacked into my account and is being evil 😋

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 2:27 AM

I may be new - but i've already done freezes for 3 people.

and i'm doing freezes again on saturday for 3 more people.

you can look at my topic here: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/1649

you can also ask the people i've already helped.

i am doing the freezes because i'm buying CC to support Ian & Egg Cave. so i have the CC on hand and not really using it myself.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 2:37 AM

Yeah some new users are trustable. I trusted Rachel when she was like 1 week old with my Foo 😃

But I warn you all. I almost made an horrible mistake XD (she had a few rares at the time)