Feeding is a problem now. >.<

in Problems & Bugs

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 23 June 2011 at 7:29 PM

@Ian, could you fix this? Whenever there is an egg with a long name, it stretches the page and the eggs is shown below the search bar, making it very hard to feed. >.<

Best, Sean

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 June 2011 at 7:32 PM

@Crooton1 @Ian

I just think there should be an easier way to feed coves altogether. I often times dont enjoy feeding coves (LOL *cough*lazy*cough* xD), jsut becuase with the increasing cove sizes and new creatures, that it takes even longer to feed. >.< But my comment kinda belongs in the suggestion & Ideas forum, so I'll jsut make a topic 'bout that. ^^

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 23 June 2011 at 7:33 PM

@Ian, I'm sorry I can't give pictures. >.<

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 23 June 2011 at 7:45 PM

@crooton1 could you give me an example link of where this occurs? 😊 i'll be happy to take a look.

thanks.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 23 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

@Ian I think it's that if you go to creature's page that has a really long name, then thew words of the name push the 'next creature' link down to the next row on the page.
@Crooton1 Is that what you meant?

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 23 June 2011 at 7:59 PM

@Thepells4

Well, I'm not sure... I'm on another computer right now, so I'll have to check on my other computer. But, no, it was not what I meant. The whole profile with feeds, clicks, views, the creature and recent feeds is below the Search bar. >.<

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 29 June 2011 at 2:23 PM

@crooton1 could you please send me a link to a page where this occurs? thanks. 😃