Deleted • 7 March 2012 at 3:47 PM

(Ph)aroh (Hiero)glyphic

Phieros spend thier day frolicing in the hot desert sand of Ark. This creature is an excellent puzzle solver, infact they speak in riddles. Phieros are wary of strangers, but if you solve a Phiero's most challanging riddle, you will have a friend for life!

It looks like a Jackal with an ankh tattoed across its muzzle. It also has a tail shaped like the hieroglyhic for the letter 'i'.

Picture has arrived!! Color to come later. Please let me know what you think. All comments are welcome, I won't be offened if you dont like it. So with out further adieu...The Piero

http://imageshack.us/g/696/phiero002.jpg/
#creaturesuggestion

Deleted • 7 March 2012 at 3:51 PM

Umm... It's hieroglyphics .-.;;
*_* can't wait for the picture
Anubis .3.

Deleted • 7 March 2012 at 3:58 PM

@belilalas_25
Thanks... XD cant spell very well

Fixed it...

Deleted • 13 March 2012 at 3:41 PM

It looks a bit realistic for Egg Cave, but I love it.😊 Reminds me of my doggie.😋

Deleted • 31 March 2012 at 7:08 PM

Pings:
@inkstep
@jupiter_hollow
@ninjagirl
@hayz
@hay7199
@sakura2596
@silver
@cotton
@dawnie
@plushie

Please let me know what you think...

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 31 March 2012 at 7:10 PM

I like. ❤️

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 31 March 2012 at 7:14 PM

Its ok 😸

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 31 March 2012 at 7:18 PM

@swimforlife I love the idea very much. I'm quite keen on Egyptian curses and spend lots of time reading about the ancient pyramids so you brought me great pleasure by doing this. Even thought Ark has a lot of cenines I'm sure that there wouldn't be a person that wouldn't want an amazing Pheiro in their cove. If this gets released I will fight will claws and teeth to get one. And then i'll name it after you. 😃

Deleted • 31 March 2012 at 7:20 PM

@jupiter_hollow Aww, I feel so special 😊 I LOVE Egyptian gods/goddesses/curses/pyramids too! Your post means alot to me, in all seriousness.

@bunnyshadow thanks 😊

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 31 March 2012 at 8:10 PM

I think its cute ^^ I love it, and im not saying this just because you're like, the greatest friend ever XD

Deleted • 1 April 2012 at 8:12 AM

@inkstep
Thank you! Have you ever made a creature suggestion? You are an AWESOME artist...