100 Flighrs Of Stairs [sign up thread]

in Roleplaying

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 25 July 2011 at 5:55 PM

Laura was thrown back against the bulliton board wall. Each time she tried to get up, she was thrown back down. "The bombs, it has too be" she said rubbing her head. She saw the maths class at the end of the corridor then she saw the door knobs on the dorm doors. She grabbed the closest door knob and used them to pull herself along. She finally reached the class and saw the students all leaning against the wall, and some were almost about to fly out of the open windows to let the smoke out.

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 5:59 PM

As I'm falling my eyes flitter open and closed. I see a figure jump and dive twords me. He grabs me in one arm and opens a paracute. I cling to him still feeling woozy. The building stops shaking. Everyone goes back in. The person who caught me carries me into the nurses office. "Why didnt you take your paracute?" He asks me. "Oh I dont-" I say before I cough. "know maybe because I HAD FAINTED AND COULD PUT IT ON!" I scream at him. He wipes the sweat off my forhead. "You have a fever." he says. "Yeah I think I know what my syptoms for my alergies are smart one." I fire back at him. No matter how many times I make fun of him he doesnt leave. "I like you." I say before I doze off into sleep.

Can that not have been the big bomb?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 July 2011 at 6:01 PM

@bluegirl80 - That was the FIRST bomb.

(Let me just give you a hint, I control the bombs. I might not BE the bomber, but i'm in charge of controling them)

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 6:02 PM

@taffy789 Okay that was the first bomb. Can the second go off in like a week? So Zach doesnt have to keep saving her. Lol.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 25 July 2011 at 6:04 PM

Laura couldn't grab onto the door knob anymore. She letgo and hit the wall the stair rails were on. She fell off and did a belly flop on the stairs. "Looks like its over" she said to herself. When Laura went to flip over she felt pain in her right arm and both her legs. She lifted her legs up and used her good arm to just about manage to sit at the top of the stairs "Help!!" she called, the echo rushing down the staircase

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 July 2011 at 6:05 PM

@bluegirl80 - No, the second bomb goes off during the day. 😋

Also, Zach wouldn't have to save her if you didn't make her in trouble. 😋

Mozart climbed out of the classroom, and ran to his dorm, coughing.

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 6:07 PM

I wake up in my dorm. My nice bed. "Ah" I say. then I scream. "AAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Then I laugh its just Zach. I got to know alot about him yesterday. I think I might love him.... hes perfect. I try to get out of bed. "No. You cant sorry." He says. "Are you hungry, thirsty?" He asks. I nod.

266 posts

asa • 25 July 2011 at 6:08 PM

Angie was blasted out of her chair and fell on top of someone. The bomb rumors are true?! she thought. Just then, she realized that she fell on Daniel, a boy she kind of...liked. "You okay?" he said. Blushing furiously, Angie stuttered, "Yeah...s-sorry," and tried to get up. Another explosion rumbled through the classroom and she was thrown back on the ground. She heard people scream something about the exits being blocked.

Suddenly, a chunk of the ceiling loosened and began to fall right above Angie. Strong hands hauled her out of the way, and she looked up to see Daniel again. "Thanks," she gasped, clinging to a chair leg. A few seconds later, she fainted.

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 6:12 PM

@taffy789 Can the next ones be like not smoke bombs?

Zach comes back with some toast and orange juice. I eat and he helps me into a tee shirt and jeans. I carries me off to class, he has been asigned to be in the class room with me. I intoduce him to the class. We begin the lesson. They do their work and I start to worry. Today if a bomb goes off I dont have the paracutes. I think. The tree! I can reach a tree. The kids can walk across me to the tree them climb down. All classes have been moved to the first 25 floors. I tell the class my plan and they nod. Then I smell it again.. "Tear Gas again.." I mumble only loud enough for me to hear.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 July 2011 at 6:13 PM

@bluegirl80 - This one was NOT a smoke bomb. 😋

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 6:14 PM

@taffy789 Oh okay then she just coulda smelled smoke from the kitchen... lol xD Stupid me!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 July 2011 at 6:15 PM

@bluegirl80 - Well, there was a REAL bomb, but Kaylin put little smoke bombs everywhere. XD

Deleted • 25 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

@taffy789 Oh okay well can there not be a little smoke bomb near her?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 25 July 2011 at 6:16 PM

After a while Laura finally realised she would have to do something, no-one would just magically appear and help from no where. She put both hand on the rail, she pulled herself up. Laura's shaking legs felt numb and hurt as they had now been moved an inch since she 'fell' onto the stairs. She carefully made her way down the hallway so as not to fall over and make things worse for herself. "Good maths lesson" she said to herself "I just can't wait for the next" she said sarcastically

Female
805 posts

scarlettsong • 26 July 2011 at 6:36 PM

Holly fell over , as she felt the ground shakeing. "A bomb, now?" She heard a weak sound and rushed toward it. "Laura, are you okay?"
@nogardragon