in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 21 March 2012 at 10:45 AM

Cause Mummar needs a friend! XD

One Stage:
http://i42.tinypic.com/swv49u.png

Alternative version, with a child stage:
http://i39.tinypic.com/28w2lah.png

This actually took me a while to do.
I apologize as usual for the poorly-made shadows and ​​for the simplicity of the design: I did it with paint.
No need for me to say where I got inspiration. When I was a little child I was always fascinated from Egypt and its mysterious legends...so today I decided to try to create this creature, the Anubis, ispired, precisely, to Anubi

Egg Informations: this egg emits a strange light, and is surrounded by strange jewels made of gold.
Anubis Informations : The Anubis are very shy, reserved and introverted creatures.
They don't particularly like being outdoors or playing with others, and instead prefer to spend time in dark places, to meditate or just to sleep.
They love reading and have a great intelligence. They usually keep well away from humans and know how to hide well, but it is possible to be friend with them.
Once you gain their trust, they will become loyal friends.

#creaturesuggestion

Random pings:
@aliney
@maldives
@foxette
@froggytails

If you kow someone who might like it, ping here.
Thank you for watching/reading and have a nice day all! 😊

Female
1,003 posts

bluszczyk • 21 March 2012 at 10:46 AM

@wererage
I love it! I love almost everything connected with ancient Egypt and their mythology, I love the idea!

Deleted • 21 March 2012 at 10:54 AM

@bluszczyk

Thank you 😸
I love Egypt so much too ^^

Deleted • 21 March 2012 at 2:56 PM

Love the egg and final stage - have you considered a middle stage?

Female
194 posts

anna914 • 21 March 2012 at 3:07 PM

nice i love it . a middle stage might make it better tho! awesome shading by the way =3 your very good at drawing @Ian i hope the make @wererage

Female
1,003 posts

bluszczyk • 21 March 2012 at 3:17 PM

Maybe it could be one of the Creature Release Week pets? I would love if it could be to obtained form the cave 😃 but probably would buy it even if it would be only for CC.

Deleted • 21 March 2012 at 3:56 PM

@foxette I actually might try to do a middle stage, with the anubis in a puppy stage, maybe with closed eye 😉
I'll try to work out something 😊

@anna914 Thank you so much 😸

@bluszczyk It would be a great thing. I'd really like to be able to share something of mine with all in this wonderful site, and hope to manage to do it one day 😊

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 21 March 2012 at 4:11 PM

It's actually really cute. ❤️

Deleted • 21 March 2012 at 4:19 PM

@metaphor Thank you 😸

Update: I tried now to do a middle stage, a "child-puppy" stage, and I managed to draw it fast, but I don't like If you all will like it, so I'll add this to my first post as an alternative version 😉

http://i39.tinypic.com/28w2lah.png

Female
112 posts

candyxcrystal • 30 March 2012 at 9:15 AM

Love it!

Female
68 posts

ani4ka • 30 March 2012 at 10:32 AM

Cute 😸

Deleted • 30 March 2012 at 10:49 AM

@candyxcrystal and @ani4ka

Thank you both 😸